Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

are we going there again....haven't we been on this for a month or better?

trump found out he was being laughed at.....guess he didn't like that......to late to not be the world fool

In new NATO spat, Trump calls Canada’s Trudeau ‘two-faced’

WATFORD, England —
President Trump began his second day at the NATO summit by again taking a shot at another leader in the alliance, this time Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Trump reacted angrily Wednesday to a video that appeared to show Trudeau mocking him with other allies. “Well, he’s two-faced,” Trump complained to reporters. “He’s a nice guy. I find him to be a nice guy. But the truth is, I called him out on the fact that’s he’s not paying 2% and I guess he’s not very happy about it.”

Trump was referring to his demand that NATO members honor a goal to spend 2% of their gross domestic product on defense.
(his excuse)

Trump’s comments came after a group of NATO leaders appeared to have been caught in an unguarded exchange on camera apparently gossiping about the president’s behavior.
(the fact)

In images recorded during a reception in London at Buckingham Palace Tuesday evening, Trudeau was seen standing in a huddle with French President Emmanuel Macron — with whom Trump bickered on Tuesday — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Britain’s Princess Anne, ******* of Queen Elizabeth II.

After Johnson asked Macron, “is that why you were late?” Trudeau could be heard saying “he was late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top.” That appeared to be a reference to Trump’s long and unscheduled question-and-answer session with journalists earlier Tuesday. The president bantered with reporters for more than two hours, sitting casually in a salon of Winfield House, the manicured estate of the U.S. ambassador to Britain.

Trudeau also said: “You just watched his team’s jaws drop to the floor.”

Trump wasn’t mentioned by name during the exchange.

Awwww where's the love

Princess Anne Refuses To Meet Trump, Queen Appears Peeved ...
https://crooksandliars.com/2019/12/princess-anne-refuses-meet-trump-queen
21 minutes ago · Princess Anne Refuses To Meet Trump, Queen Appears Peeved The Queen's ******* is seen shrugging when asked by the Queen to greet Trump. By Ed Scarce Princess Anne won the Internet this morning, by good-naturedly shaking her head "no" when beckoned by the Queen to meet Trump and Melania.

Princess Anne shrugs as The Queen 'scolds her during Trump ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10479590/princess-anne-shrugs-queen-donald-trump
5 hours ago · The Queen appears to gesture towards Princess Anne after the chat with Donald Trump Princess Anne can be seen shrugging after the Queen appeared to beckon her over during the Buckingham Palace...

WATCH: Queen Caught Chastising Princess Anne Over Trump ...
queen-chastises-princess-anne
2 hours ago · While the Queen, Charles and Camilla greeted the Trump family, Anne stood to the side and looked on. In a video that’s been doing the rounds on Twitter, the Queen is seen giving out to Anne for not joining them and all the Princess does is shrug at her mom in response. Princess Anne didn't greet Donald Trump and Melania Trump

trump found out he was being laughed at.....guess he didn't like that......to late to not be the world fool

WATFORD, England —
President Trump began his second day at the NATO summit by again taking a shot at another leader in the alliance, this time Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Trump reacted angrily Wednesday to a video that appeared to show Trudeau mocking him with other allies. “Well, he’s two-faced,” Trump complained to reporters. “He’s a nice guy. I find him to be a nice guy. But the truth is, I called him out on the fact that’s he’s not paying 2% and I guess he’s not very happy about it.”

Trump was referring to his demand that NATO members honor a goal to spend 2% of their gross domestic product on defense.
(his excuse)

Trump’s comments came after a group of NATO leaders appeared to have been caught in an unguarded exchange on camera apparently gossiping about the president’s behavior.
(the fact)

In images recorded during a reception in London at Buckingham Palace Tuesday evening, Trudeau was seen standing in a huddle with French President Emmanuel Macron — with whom Trump bickered on Tuesday — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Britain’s Princess Anne, ******* of Queen Elizabeth II.

After Johnson asked Macron, “is that why you were late?” Trudeau could be heard saying “he was late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top.” That appeared to be a reference to Trump’s long and unscheduled question-and-answer session with journalists earlier Tuesday. The president bantered with reporters for more than two hours, sitting casually in a salon of Winfield House, the manicured estate of the U.S. ambassador to Britain.

I just heard that too from my national media. Justin is popular and this will not affect him either nationally or internationally.

WATFORD, England —

(his excuse)

(the fact)

naturally from you stiff.....thought you would like that....but your opinion of your leader is no different than ours of our leader...only difference is your's is no where near as corrupt...….your's is/was just foolish and still works to help your country.....ours is in it for himself

naturally from you stiff.....thought you would like that....but your opinion of your leader is no different than ours of our leader...only difference is your's is no where near as corrupt...….your's is/was just foolish and still works to help your country.....ours is in it for himself
Tell that to A$AP Rocky. When Trump heard about his distress in Sweden he could have easily said he has a headache or something and let him rot in Sweden, but he was freed thanks to Trump.

So that is at least one person other than himself that Trump has helped during his presidency thus far @subhub174014 . Undoubtedly there are A LOT more. :)

Tell that to A$AP Rocky. When Trump heard about his distress in Sweden he could have easily said he has a headache or something and let him rot in Sweden, but he was freed thanks to Trump.

So that is at least one person other than himself that Trump has helped during his presidency thus far @subhub174014 . Undoubtedly there are A LOT more. :)

good publicity for him with the blacks where he has been pushing to get their vote a lot lately...….

look what he did to the couple from England who came here to get trump to return the killer of their *******...instead trump has the killer in the next room and brings her in....bad publicity!

good publicity for him with the blacks where he has been pushing to get their vote a lot lately...….

look what he did to the couple from England who came here to get trump to return the killer of their *******...instead trump has the killer in the next room and brings her in....bad publicity!
America first @subhub174014 🇺🇸 . Odd that a Canadian has to remind you of that? :ROFLMAO:

Why should we pay more for NATO then other member

we have it others don't...similar to the rich paying more in taxes.....when a lot of the poor just doesn't have the money....the country still needs to run....and ******* from those who just don't have will not help the situation......and to go along with that....when it does come to war....who are the ones sent off to war...not the rich *******...….NATO was formed to have an alliance against evil.....Russia...china...whom at some time we might need help against

America first @subhub174014 🇺🇸 . Odd that a Canadian has to remind you of that? :ROFLMAO:
I don't need reminding...I am well aware of that.....it is our president that needs the reminder
Actually you do because A$AP Rocky is an American who was in distress in Sweden. Because he is an American Trump intervened quickly. I am unaware of that situation you raised with that family from England, but seeing that they are not American the situation takes a back seat.

Watching the judiciary committee hearing - what a total sham - 3 to 1 odds - is that the Dem idea of fair ? Wouldn’t 2 to 2 be a fair representation. You Dems have a strange sense of what is fair if ya think 3 to 1 odds are fair : |

Back