Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

are we still talking about gas prices?

gas prices! gas prices!

where are @hoping hubby and @blkdlaur to freak out over gas prices today?!?!

What has this to do with Biden? At all?
Well, have it your way. Now, give him credit for solving a gas shortage problem in less than week. No other President has performed such a feat.
@ed4mwf
Oooohhhh *******!!! Ed done lost his damned mind!!! He's looking for them to start telling the truth? Breathe, ed, deep breaths!!!

What is Biden NOT DOING? He's taken the Presidency in one of the worse states its ever been in ... facing a world pandemic, nuclearized middle east, lack of health care, joblessness running rabid, illegals streaming across the border. NO President has faced such travesties. Biden's already accomplished MORE for the country in his first 100 days than Trump accomplished in 4 years. PROVE ME WRONG!
What exactly did TRUMP do to improve ANY of the above? Hell, he woudln't even admit there was a pandemic to the people. Job gains a lot smaller under Trump the last 3 months of his presidency than Biden's 1st 3 months. Trump avoided addressing any of the problems, and instead continued running his "election fraud" BS and scheming to turn the outcome of the election, and planning a political coup.
So please, expand on your comment ... we can NOT allow Trump to regain the Presidency under any circumstance.
Damn Mac I know you hate Trump and that's Ok. But because you "seem" at times to be a reasonable person I thought out of all you Trump haters you would be reasonable and intelligent enough to admit Biden is a horrible horrible President. I don't hate Biden at all and as I said when he was elected I hope he has a successful term. I would embrace and acknowledge if it were the case. This dude is a joke.
My opinion is the reason you and the rest who continue to bash a dude who is no longer in office are acknowledging Biden is an idiot. Maybe you guys should give Trump bashing a rest for a couple days and just talk about what a great leader Biden is.
I can't believe the balls you have to say it's Trumps fault the border is as fucked up as it's ever been. Please don't tell me you believe Biden and his phony bitch who hasn't done ******* about it except to suggest we send our money to people in other countries to keep them there. Trump hands down did a far better job at this point in his Presidency. But you and the others believe what they (the regime) tell you and your beloved biased media.
Uncle Joe can say to a reporter who asked if he could answer a question about Israel... "Not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it. I'm only teasing," Trump would have been slammed over and over again if he made the same comment.
If you believe his approval rating is because he's doing a good job you IMO are wrong. It more likely connected to the free money people are receiving to stay at home and bias.

I don't hate Biden at all and as I said when he was elected I hope he has a successful term. I would embrace and acknowledge if it were the case.
lol sure

My opinion is the reason you and the rest who continue to bash a dude who is no longer in office are acknowledging Biden is an idiot. Maybe you guys should give Trump bashing a rest for a couple days and just talk about what a great leader Biden is.
I don't think anyone worships Biden to the extent that the MAGA people still worship Trump.

It's not like he's gone. He's the primary fundraising vehicle for the RNC, and he has a ton of influence. Just ask Liz Cheney

I can't believe the balls you have to say it's Trumps fault the border is as fucked up as it's ever been.
Meh. As long as ******* aren't getting put in cages does anyone really give a ******* about a backlog at the border? It is really a ~~~CRISIS~~ ? I think most people have other things to worry about.

Please don't tell me you believe Biden and his phony bitch
language!
Trump hands down did a far better job at this point in his Presidency.
Trump hadn't even passed a budget at this point. Had to use Obama's budget because he didn't know he was supposed to propose one for congress. It was hilarious.

If you believe his approval rating is because he's doing a good job you IMO are wrong. It more likely connected to the free money people are receiving to stay at home and bias.
Nah he's doing ok. People like him because he just does his job and doesn't make a full-time show out of being an incompetent buffoon for the cameras and twitter.

lol sure

I don't think anyone worships Biden to the extent that the MAGA people still worship Trump.

It's not like he's gone. He's the primary fundraising vehicle for the RNC, and he has a ton of influence. Just ask Liz Cheney

Meh. As long as ******* aren't getting put in cages does anyone really give a ******* about a backlog at the border? It is really a ~~~CRISIS~~ ? I think most people have other things to worry about.

language!

Trump hadn't even passed a budget at this point. Had to use Obama's budget because he didn't know he was supposed to propose one for congress. It was hilarious.

Nah he's doing ok. People like him because he just does his job and doesn't make a full-time show out of being an incompetent buffoon for the cameras and twitter.
Thanks for your opinion Ridge

aaaand another one

looking forward to trump running for president from prison

What he did is not unusual . . . inflate the value of your holdings when you want to borrow some money . . . then deflate the value of those same holdings to avoid paying taxes . . . lots of these wealthy bastards do the same thing. It’s one way they build that wealth. By playing dirty and not following the rules. It’s just that Chump has been caught. Thanks to his arrogance and self-aggrandizement. Shooting off his big mouth about how rich and successful he is! But he still sure doesn’t want anybody to see his taxes to prove that does he . . . I wonder why 🤔

Damn Mac I know you hate Trump and that's Ok. But because you "seem" at times to be a reasonable person I thought out of all you Trump haters you would be reasonable and intelligent enough to admit Biden is a horrible horrible President. I don't hate Biden at all and as I said when he was elected I hope he has a successful term. I would embrace and acknowledge if it were the case. This dude is a joke.
First, for clarity in my own words "I am NOT a Trump hater." That is NOT the same as despising his brand of 'politics'. Each and EVERY rival in the Republican presidential campaign identified him as a crook, a fraud, if not simply crazy....if you don't remember look it up.

The combination of the numerous sexual complaints against him AND the Access Hollywood tape ("Grab them by the pussy") diminished my respect. The multiple deferments that became pure refusal to release his tax information combined with his redefining the emoluments clause made me question his honesty. Calling for the execution of minors (who turned out not to be guilty)? To scream about illegal immigration AND get busted for numerous illegals working for him?

As a member of a minority, I cringed at the way he talked about Mexican people coming to the U.S. (thieves, rapists, and murderers); it is similar to how people spoke (is it over?) of African Americans. Did you really believe the Mexican people AND their Mexican American relatives were going to take those insults and pay for your insulation from them?

In my opinion, he never was capable of being presidential, and to me, he proved it again and again. But as a citizen, JUST LIKE YOU, I hoped for the best.
I can't believe the balls you have to say it's Trumps fault the border is as fucked up as it's ever been. Please don't tell me you believe Biden and his phony bitch who hasn't done ******* about it except to suggest we send our money to people in other countries to keep them there. Trump hands down did a far better job at this point in his Presidency. But you and the others believe what they (the regime) tell you and your beloved biased media.

Eisenhower was president when I was born; Ford was president when I started my federal service, and I'm still working. Whether I agreed or disagreed with their policies, I never evaluated ANY of them on their first 120 days out of a 4 year term. It seems you very much have had your mind made up, even if you profess your 'open minded' hopes for this administration. I'm not sure if you're referring to Mrs. Biden or V.P. Harris with "his phony bitch" but in either case it comes off as a personal hate/bias rather than intellectual political discussion.
Uncle Joe can say to a reporter who asked if he could answer a question about Israel... "Not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it. I'm only teasing," Trump would have been slammed over and over again if he made the same comment.

Today's disclosure on a potential cease fire reveals if nothing else the man you call "a joke", "an idiot" had the intelligence not to conduct his negotiations in the press or with the media. I'll agree with you his approval rating is not based on his job if I understand you. I don't think you appreciate his job approval is as high as it is because of his conduct as well as the sense of empathy many citizens get out of his presentation both in speech as well as off the cuff.

One thing I did not address is the border situation. Before I go there, what is the problem at the border as you see it?

Back