Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

...are you sure you're not a young?
as fucked up as you are I don't despise you.
I'm "fucked up," but you're a 60-year-old cuckold who for "leisure" plays video games & looks for BBC to please his ex-wife (who by the way probably left you because of the aforementioned video games).
You're an angry man with your opinion just like I am a happy man with my own opinion.
Well if the only two options are to be happy & be you OR be angry & be me I will gladly (no pun intended) 😁 choose the latter...
I feel sorry for you more than despise you.
Well as long as you despise me, we know that you are triggered. And as long as you are triggered, we know that you are unhappy & angry. And as long as you are unhappy & angry, we know that we are winning...

Have a great Biden administration & enjoy the rest of your Biden administration. 🇺🇸

And get his ass thrown in prison for ******* like any other punk should be that shoot unarmed people.
I'm so sick of shitty cops and their bootlickers telling us we have to accept bad policing if we want any policing at all.
We train officers before giving them weapons and the power to go out into the public for a reason.

If policing was as simple as some greasy haired, well water drinking, chump could sum up in a bar, then we don't need to waste time with it. Give everyone a gun, felons and wife beaters too, and let society work it out.
Or, we can continue to demand the police that we deserve. The job ain't easy, or safe, unless you shoot everything that moves.

Definitely not rocket science. But when you consider a regime that doesn't have the science skill or much of any skill for that matter, only then it makes sense.

Last edited:
You damned sure got me mixed up with someone else. I ain't crying about *******. Your dude can continue fucking this country up as much as he wants. Nothing I can do about it and crying certainly doesn't change anything. So I'll just sit back and watch the circus and see what happens in 22/24. Until then happy hours, beach, and travel are my thing. But you do what you want.

Back