Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

You damned sure got me mixed up with someone else. I ain't crying about *******. Your dude can continue fucking this country up as much as he wants. Nothing I can do about it and crying certainly doesn't change anything. So I'll just sit back and watch the circus and see what happens in 22/24. Until then happy hours, beach, and travel are my thing. But you do what you want.
****YAWN**** Are you done whining yet?

Definitely not rocket science. But when you consider a regime that doesn't have the science skill or much of any skill for that matter, only then it makes sense.

In annual terms, a $20 all-in hourly minimum wage (on the conservative side) comes out to nearly $42,000 per year. Doesn’t sound quite as manageable, right?

this is an incredible self-own

why would you tell the entire world that you're so terrible at business that you can't afford 42k / year? like, why announce to everyone that your company is such a turd?

Definitely not rocket science. But when you consider a regime that doesn't have the science skill or much of any skill for that matter, only then it makes sense.

From the article:
"By complying with a $15 minimum wage, I would essentially be ****** to compete with the federal government and artificially raise my business costs, even if the revenue stream isn’t there to justify it. In my case, I would be ****** to do one of two things: Eliminate the phone-answering position altogether and pass on the responsibility to my current team members or automate the job by automating the phone system."

Isn't this how a capitalistic market work? You compete or you die,
It's a gradual increase over several years.
Didn't your beloved WalMart literally destroy thousands of small businesses every year?
And, what about Home Depot and Menards? How many little hardware stores are left, that are not bought out by Ace?
Craft beer people learned 20 years ago how to compete and are still thriving.
Republicans never gave a damn about small businesses. Unless they are using them for politics.
In this case it's about the kind of people Republicans envision who will benefit from a minimum wage increase.

Are you actually trying to say something about science? Since when do Republicans care about science, or even you?
Science says raise the minimum wage. Economics say raise the minimum wage. Capitalism says raise the minimum wage?
Are you against capitalism? Why do you hate the American way?

What regime are you talking about that doesn't have 'the science skill' ( :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ), or no skills?
Can't be this Administration, they have collected some of the most experienced experts of any administration, sans the Obama administration.

re: Report: More Than 120 Republicans In Talks To Form ‘Anti-Trump’ Political Party

Integrity Party
, huh? What is that ... another Jedi Mind Trick? The Republican party started crumbling the day Ronald Reagan walked into the White House. They're behind closed doors scheming up their next takeover approach ... they have problems with words that have 3 or more syllables ... "integrity" ... it'll take the Republicans at least a year just to figure out how to spell it. gif_Yellowball-SmackingForehead.gif

There should be a timetable developing to all this Trump Indictment talk. If those, who are capable of bringing Trump to trial are serious, the process of doing that needs to be started way before 2022 rolls around in order for the Democrats to hold a majority of the contested seats in Congress. There are a lot of Republican heads in the House & Senate that need to testify and possibly be prosecuted, as well as many of the Trump administration, starting with Rudy Giuliani.
I fully expect Trump and his team of lawyers to drag any indictments out for years. However, if they can get Trump to perjure himself, maybe they can stick him in a cell early. But, there's NO MORE WAITING ... and I'm not hearing or seeing anything indicating the process moving forward.

words_OffWithHisHead.jpg

View attachment 4119716View attachment 4119718Ya'll need to focus on the current guy NOT doing the job !
What is Biden NOT DOING? He's taken the Presidency in one of the worse states its ever been in ... facing a world pandemic, nuclearized middle east, lack of health care, joblessness running rabid, illegals streaming across the border. NO President has faced such travesties. Biden's already accomplished MORE for the country in his first 100 days than Trump accomplished in 4 years. PROVE ME WRONG!
What exactly did TRUMP do to improve ANY of the above? Hell, he woudln't even admit there was a pandemic to the people. Job gains a lot smaller under Trump the last 3 months of his presidency than Biden's 1st 3 months. Trump avoided addressing any of the problems, and instead continued running his "election fraud" BS and scheming to turn the outcome of the election, and planning a political coup.
So please, expand on your comment ... we can NOT allow Trump to regain the Presidency under any circumstance.

View attachment 4119716View attachment 4119718Ya'll need to focus on the current guy NOT doing the job !
What has this to do with Biden? At all?
Well, have it your way. Now, give him credit for solving a gas shortage problem in less than week. No other President has performed such a feat.

Back