Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I love America. I just wish the clowns in the WH did as well! However no matter how much they continue fuck it up the US will still be the best ******* hole to live. Especially the state of freedom where I live thanks to the next President.
I just returned from a five day whirlwind tour of Idaho, Oregon, California, and Arizona. As expected CA was the most disgusting. That state really does need to fall into the ocean. The state wreaks of nasty liberal policies and I mean literally stinks!

You have a blessed Sunday too bruh “LatinX” ;)

Gas prices - Up
Inflation - Up
Crime - Up
Border Crossings - Up
Idiocy - Way Up

Ya gotta love Uncle Joe!

COVID vaccinations - Up (cases and hospitalizations down)
Job growth - Up by 1.5 million over the first 100 days of Poppa Joe's administration
Economic growth - Up by 6.4% in the first quarter of 2021
Foreign policy influence & presence - Up (a seat at the table again and leadership restored)
Trumptard retardation - way, waaaaayyyy uuuUUUUP (and will never come down)

Chumptards . . . the ones you gotta love to hate!

I got it completely. Because Trump spoke the truth again about ******* hole countries. He can now add this one to his ******* hole list!
He tried, on January 6th. But, we were just shitless enough to push back on the Beer Belly Revolution and not become a Banana Republic. Democracy prevailed. Just that day.

I love America. I just wish the clowns in the WH did as well! However no matter how much they continue fuck it up the US will still be the best ******* hole to live. Especially the state of freedom where I live thanks to the next President.
I just returned from a five day whirlwind tour of Idaho, Oregon, California, and Arizona. As expected CA was the most disgusting. That state really does need to fall into the ocean. The state wreaks of nasty liberal policies and I mean literally stinks!
Your state is the armpit of America. It's a joke. You have to rely on tourism like some third world country As big as you are, how many of the Fortune 500 companies are located there?
It's the redneck, trailer park cousin of California. All the sunshine, none of the class, sense, or lick of sophistication.
You live in the place where Twerking was invented. Please just sit down.

imagine complaining about inflation because of lowered unemployment and higher wages

how bad do you have to hate america to do that

Yes, "LatinX" not only hates California . . . he clearly hates his country too . . . the only solution is for him to leave. Lukashenko awaits him with open arms 🇧🇾

Your state is the armpit of America. It's a joke. You have to rely on tourism like some third world country As big as you are, how many of the Fortune 500 companies are located there?
It's the redneck, trailer park cousin of California. All the sunshine, none of the class, sense, or lick of sophistication.

Florida is one big swampy sinkhole 🕳️ waiting to swallow up all of that scum.

COVID vaccinations - Up (cases and hospitalizations down)
Job growth - Up by 1.5 million over the first 100 days of Poppa Joe's administration
Economic growth - Up by 6.4% in the first quarter of 2021
Foreign policy influence & presence - Up (a seat at the table again and leadership restored)
Trumptard retardation - way, waaaaayyyy uuuUUUUP (and will never come down)

Chumptards . . . the ones you gotta love to hate!
COVID vaccinations - Up (cases and hospitalizations down) - Although I will never get the shot you can thank Trump for operation warpspeed
Job Growth - You don't have to be a rocket science to understand the economy and jobs will improve after a significant event like the pandemic or market crash in 08. Unfortunately Uncle Joe prefer you stay at home and collect the government cheese.
Foreign policy influence & presence - Are you talking about bowing to Iran and China. OK I'll give you that!

COVID vaccinations - Up (cases and hospitalizations down) - Although I will never get the shot you can thank Trump for operation warpspeed
Job Growth - You don't have to be a rocket science to understand the economy and jobs will improve after a significant event like the pandemic or market crash in 08. Unfortunately Uncle Joe prefer you stay at home and collect the government cheese.
Foreign policy influence & presence - Are you talking about bowing to Iran and China. OK I'll give you that!

Summation . . . in other words . . . the Chump Aministration fucked EVERYTHING up . . . given that, we had nowhere else to go but UP, and it takes a Democrat to get it done (y)!!!

Yes, "LatinX" not only hates California . . . he clearly hates his country too . . . the only solution is for him to leave. Lukashenko awaits him with open arms 🇧🇾
I hate what's being done to this country. You guys keep missing the point. As a whole this country is fucked. Fortunately there are a few states left like Florida where it feels like we have our own country. To say I should go somewhere else is nonsense. Now if I was ****** to choose to live in California or Russia I would have to think about it for a minute.

Summation . . . in other words . . . the Chump Aministration fucked EVERYTHING up . . . given that, we had nowhere else to go but UP, and it takes a Democrat to get it done (y)!!!

Top 10 baby

1. New York – 58 headquarters, $1.4 billion yearly revenue
  2. Texas – 50 headquarters, $1.4 billion yearly revenue
  3. California – 49 headquarters, $1.5 billion yearly revenue
  4. Illinois – 37 headquarters, $867.7 million yearly revenue
  5. Ohio – 25 headquarters, $644.5 million yearly revenue
  6. New Jersey – 22 headquarters, $404.5 million yearly revenue
  7. Virginia – 21 headquarters, $353.1 million yearly revenue
  8. Pennsylvania – 20 headquarters, $461.6 million yearly revenue
  9. Minnesota – 19 headquarters, $542.6 million yearly revenue
  10. Florida – 18 headquarters, $277.2 million yearly revenue

I hate what's being done to this country. You guys keep missing the point. As a whole this country is fucked. Fortunately there are a few states left like Florida where it feels like we have our own country. To say I should go somewhere else is nonsense. Now if I was ****** to choose to live in California or Russia I would have to think about it for a minute.

Thank you for proving my point . . . this demonstrates that it is not nonsense to suggest that you leave . . . to have to pause for even a nanosecond over a choice between Russia and America proves that your allegiance waivers, and that you do not love your own country. "LatinX" hates America after all she has done for him . . . what a flaky, ungrateful traitor 😳

Thank you for proving my point . . . this demonstrates that it is not nonsense to suggest that you leave . . . to have to pause for even a nanosecond over a choice between Russia and America proves that your allegiance waivers, and that you do not love your own country. "LatinX" hates America after all she has done for him . . . what a flaky, ungrateful traitor 😳
You got me confused with the biggest traitors of all time1621778045642.png

Guess you can only dish "fecesiousness”

Back