Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! @FunnyBunny knows all about this as I gave her a heads up . . . some people just don't learn their lesson . . . this asshole deserves the boot again for essentially doing the exact same thing. An agenda of nothing but stirring up *******!!! And thinking that other people are obliged to put up with it . . . well, we aren't.

@blkdlaur @hoping hubby @Latina4BBC @BidensAFT

I know you all despise me to the depths of your soul. All I ever did was tell you that Trump had no chance & that he would lose. But that's neither here, nor there. New year, new administration. Let's put the past behind us.. As for the armed Insurrection Attempt against our government, I'm willing to forgive are you?

Truce? Have a *******... on me. Do you all ******* Snapple Tea...?

@blkdlaur @hoping hubby @Latina4BBC @BidensAFT

I know you all despise me to the depths of your soul. All I ever did was tell you that Trump had no chance & that he would lose. But that's neither here, nor there. New year, new administration. Let's put the past behind us.. As for the armed Insurrection Attempt against our government, I'm willing to forgive are you?

Truce? Have a *******... on me. Do you all ******* Snapple Tea...?

Dude as fucked up as you are I don't despise you. You're an angry man with your opinion just like I am a happy man with my own opinion. I feel sorry for you more than despise you.

Back