Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Damn your ass clowns are sure fucking up *******! What a fucking joke. But I am sure you are proud!

View attachment 4076515
You do realize this is the new executive class Porto Jon ... Pres Biden & team have been so busy really "GETTING THINGS DONE" (unlike his predecessor) that Biden hasn't had time to take a good crap. He has some "ass wiper" jobs open for some of the Trump team but all want at least a 6-digit salary in the high numbers like Trump paid them.

@WICPL4BBC I take it those "Biden & Harris don't stand a chance in hell" outbursts didn't age too well huh???

Last edited:
Whelp,.. after losing his job he conveniently wrote a lengthy apology letter.
Here is Collinsโ€™ letter in full:

Good Morning Members of the Greensboro City Council,

I understand from published reports that you voted Tuesday evening to remove me from the Greensboro Zoning Commission because of my behavior at the Zoning Commission meeting Monday evening. I agree with you that my exchange with Dr. Rosario was out of line and accept your judgment to remove me from the commission. I have telephoned Dr. Rosario and left a message apologizing for my behavior.

I would also like to publicly apologize to Dr. Rosario, the Zoning Commission and to the City Council. There is no good excuse for my interaction with Dr. Rosario so I will not try to offer one. Citizens deserve better. I would never want to bring any harm to the City of Greensboro or to any of our citizens. I failed to live up to my own standards and to yours. I regret that sincerely.

I have appreciated the opportunity to serve Greensboro on the Zoning Commission and wish the other members of the Commission well and thank them for their service.

Thanks,

Tony Collins

Exactly... it was irrelevant to that little Psych cunt that tried to stab someone and got her justifiable deserts.... the world is a better place today because shes not breathing... only racists point out the color of her skin.
As the word was given "Thou shalt not *******." only an ungodly man would take joy in the untimely death of ANY human being. Only a bigot denies and rationalizes injustice under the Law of God, and "we shall know them by their words and actions".

This mom Fucker should have been shot in the ass just on principle

As the word was given "Thou shalt not *******." only an ungodly man would take joy in the untimely death of ANY human being. Only a bigot denies and rationalizes injustice under the Law of God, and "we shall know them by their words and actions".
:rolleyes: Which sin is worse than the other ??

No FUCK YOU CRACKA . . . CRACKA, CRACKA, CRACKA, CRACKA . . . oh, I mean โ€œ white manโ€. What you gonna do motherfucker??? Try to call me โ€œblack manโ€??? Go ahead, give it your best shot . . . big and bad behind a keyboard . . . Iโ€™ll beat ya down cocksucka!
There it is, it takes so little for you to show it because its part of who you are. Always skin color for you. Meanwhile ANYTIME you want your shot at the champ just..............

There it is, it takes so little for you to show it because its part of who you are. Always skin color for you. Meanwhile ANYTIME you want your shot at the champ just..............

YOUโ€™RE JUST A FUCKING BULLY

And just like I said . . . youโ€™re happy to dish it out . . . but then you start pissinโ€™ and moaninโ€™ and whininโ€™ and complainโ€™ when you have to take a dose of your own distasteful medicine โ€œwhite manโ€. Thinking youโ€™re going to get away with that tired tactic of calling other people racists when they rightly point out race-based injustices in this world. Particularly racism perpetrated by white people. Uh huh . . . hereโ€™s how to deal with the likes of you:

Back