Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Black and holding your own fucking cell phone??? I wish it had been me this bitch tried to fuck with . . . .

I remember this one. Miya Ponsetto. She and her mom has a record of not just being disruptive in public but, confrontations with the police, though neither one has been shot.
She was arrested and charged with a felony, and put up a fight while being arrested. I believe the term they used is 'forcibly arrested'. If it was the young man, boom, shot on the spot.

Check out her DUI arrest with her mom. Bitch is crazy.

If you think for one second that information you acquire from any of the 100% bias news sources is true and accurate you continue to live in a fantasy world.
Hey Dum-Dum, it's not a news source, it's a scientific polls. Even your truth buggering bots over at FOXnews admits it's pretty good.
https://hillreporter.com/fox-friend...-approval-rating-is-pretty-doggone-good-99185

O'Biden is a puppet on strings controlled by those with a completely negative agenda for the freedoms of Americans.
Really? Is that why most people agree with his agenda? Even more than his already high job approval.

You are an angry man living in a world where everything you see is racist and this country has picked on you so terribly that you see everything through looking glass of hatred.
Really? Almost half my family is not black, as is a great percentage of myself (we been mixing it up long before it was cool).
My children are biracial because my ex wife is not black.
So, if I was who you say I am, I'd be so fucked up in the head. Probably be a tRumper.
Like all of your other assessments and musings on here, you wrong sucker.
Be amusing for you to go find my racist statements? We see yours every week.

Calling someone racist, for pointing out racism- doesn't fly anymore. That's an old move from the 1990's Republican playbook, used so they didn't have to discuss the issue of race and unfair treatment because it's always bad for Republicans.
They use that tactic, when they are caught pushing policy the negatively affects non-white people.
Stanley, you're still the dumbest fuck on here.
Gives me great pleasure that you are representative of the opposition.

Not everything, bozo, but if you haven't picked up on our "To Protect & Serve" racist cops out there by now, the person with the problem is YOU.
As far as the media goes ... 100% bias, huh? Not unbiased like Fox News, right? You don't live in a fantasy world, you live in an insanity world. Why don't you start smelling the BS you're shoveling out on here. A black man, just YESTERDAY shot 9 times because the cops (note plural) mistook a cell phone as a hand gun, and at relatively CLOSE RANGE? So, they shoot the dude 9 frik'n times? Only reason they'd do that is to make sure they killed the man ... their word against a dead man. Well, the kid's not dead yet ... and if he makes it through, I hope he sues their sorry asses and all of them go to a general population jail & become some black man's BITCH.
No more excuses ... I'm tired of even hearing it anymore. I'm almost ashamed to be a white guy these days. God what idiots you folks are.
1619500471928.png

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucke...y-see-*******-wearing-masks-outdoors?ref=home

this guy just hates himself

just like 100% devoted to destroying himself.

is this some long con to prove how far you can get being a complete asshole moron if you're a white dude with frozen food money?
Tucker's trying to establish himself in conservative media as the new "bad boy" of white boys.
Tucker's got a baby face complexion, he better hope he never ends up in a holding cell or he's probably gonna get a long black one up his baby little "pucker hole", and he'll whimper like a puppy when it happens.

FUUUUUCK YOU - You live and die by the creed that race is all that matters...the stench of your racism comes right thru the keyboard

No FUCK YOU CRACKA . . . CRACKA, CRACKA, CRACKA, CRACKA . . . oh, I mean “ white man”. What you gonna do motherfucker??? Try to call me “black man”??? Go ahead, give it your best shot . . . big and bad behind a keyboard . . . I’ll beat ya down cocksucka!

we could come together like "yes cops in america do often use excessive ******* and they ******* way too many people. they're not heroes we have to worship, and their shitty jobs don't even crack the top 20 for the most dangerous in the country. let's all band together to stop police abuses, which include their disproportionate violence toward and ******* of innocent black people (though they ******* plenty of innocent white people too!)"

but instead let's throw turds at each other like WICPL4BBC

that will certainly help society

Calling someone racist, for pointing out racism- doesn't fly anymore. That's an old move from the 1990's Republican playbook, used so they didn't have to discuss the issue of race and unfair treatment because it's always bad for Republicans.
They use that tactic, when they are caught pushing policy the negatively affects non-white people.
Stanley, you're still the dumbest fuck on here.
Gives me great pleasure that you are representative of the opposition.

Yeah, that bullshit is so tired! The only one older than that is "racism doesn't happen to me . . . so, there is no racism" :rolleyes: Oh, and "tell me what you would do to my wife" :LOL:

Back