Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Let me guess...He's a sellout
No, not commiting either way, here, however, by you using Fox News as your source, it does destroy the story's credibility. Fox News can't report ANY story about Democrats without ADDING or ALTERING the facts of the story ... and that IS A FACT.

Ah, but I think there's more. Lost Georgia ✔, Lost Arizona ✔, Virginia & Nevada have been looooooong gone ✔, now I hear Matthew McConaughey is destroying Abbot in Texas polling...?!??

Lol, are you trying to lose??? Because this is some amazing ass effort!
I LIKE McConaughey...as a person, and actor and I think he would represent "the People" well

Lol, Republicans liking Hollywood actors. Oh, you are finished. Well you fell for the New York socialite too, 😁😁😁😁 Texas is on the brink, & when is falls Trump would have completed his job... #FinishThem.
Not really worried...most of the 74 million could give 2 shits what laws they pass we ain't paying attention to that *******......

Not really worried...most of the 74 million could give 2 shits what laws they pass we ain't paying attention to that *******......
I believe they've proven that already ... the "could give a *******" part ... just as they did with Trump.
With a lot of movie stars starving for jobs in movies and losing their homes, etc ... I can see exactly why McConaughey would desire to run, and you Rightards would pick him right up without knowing anything about his political agenda. You folks are simply "slow learners".
Lots of less expensive actors are taking the jobs from the likes of McConaughey + the covid virus has almost stopped major production shoots from happening.
Yeah, I can see McConaughey as a President of the US ... certainly smarter than the dildo who recently left. I know McConaughey is into protecting the environment and earth resources. I like him as an actor as well. He looks a bit anorexic to me.

Last edited:
I believe they've proven that already ... the "could give a *******" part ... just as they did with Trump.
With a lot of movie stars starving for jobs in movies and losing their homes, etc ... I can see exactly why McConaughey would desire to run, and you Rightards would pick him right up without knowing anything about his political agenda. You folks are simply "slow learners".
Lots of less expensive actors are taking the jobs from the likes of McConaughey + the covid virus has almost stopped major production shoots from happening.
Yeah, I can see McConaughey as a President of the US ... certainly smarter than the dildo who recently left. I know McConaughey is into protecting the environment and earth resources. I like him as an actor as well. He looks a bit anorexic to me.
certainly smarter than the dildo who recently left

And certainly smarter than the two idiots in there now!

Dumbest Cop still alive... Could care less if he gets shanked..........but........View attachment 4062953
Where we'd be?
More unarmed people dying at hands of police officers, that's where. His death shined a light on the problem.
Cops are too scared of the the people they are policing and feel their life is in danger if they don't ******* them.

Chauvin got to go home for several days after committing *******, (a little more serious than allegedly having a fake $20).
Imagine if the police took Floyd information, let him go, conducted their investigation, and then arrested him or cited him.

Last edited:
Back