Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Last edited:
Opinions mean very little concerning all of this from day one after video was released. From what I saw and later learned all 4 cops made serious errors in judgement, Chauvin the worst of the 4 because he had no right to hold that man down on the ground with his knee on his neck and shoulder driving Floyd's face into the pavement and in the end killing him. No matter if Floyd wasn't in good health and used *******, Chauvin killed him despite his physical condition or his refusal to submit to arrest Floyd was not armed or a threat to the lives of those officers. The crowd were not unruly but concerned and confused as to why they continued to violently hold Floyd down on his face even though it was clear that he was in distress and in danger. Did Chauvin intend to ******* George Floyd ? I doubt it, but he did want to show him and the crowd that he was Boss. The jury came up with the right verdict, there very well could be a mistrial because our bonehead government officials couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Opinions mean very little concerning all of this from day one after video was released. From what I saw and later learned all 4 cops made serious errors in judgement, Chauvin the worst of the 4 because he had no right to hold that man down on the ground with his knee on his neck and shoulder driving Floyd's face into the pavement and in the end killing him. No matter if Floyd wasn't in good health and used *******, Chauvin killed him despite his physical condition or his refusal to submit to arrest Floyd was not armed or a threat to the lives of those officers. The crowd were not unruly but concerned and confused as to why they continued to violently hold Floyd down on his face even though it was clear that he was in distress and in danger. Did Chauvin intend to ******* George Floyd ? I doubt it, but he did want to show him and the crowd that he was Boss. The jury came up with the right verdict, there very well could be a mistrial because our bonehead government officials couldn't keep their mouths shut.
I agree with you except for intent. He refused to get off his neck for 10 minutes even after his own colleagues suggested that he do so, in addition to the citizens of whom he serves. He had a horrible history of excessive ******* complaints. He had no respect for the sanctity of human life, none. Furthermore, he never apologized nor expressed remorse for his death. If it was an "accident" where is his remorse & apology to the family? The officer in Chicago who killed the 13-year-old expressed his remorse & apologized. Chauvin & Potter have yet to express remorse; this will also hurt Potter as it did Chauvin.

The politician's words, did you condemn Trump's words that led to the January 6th events? Keep the same energy my friend.

@blkdlaur the man told you for 10 minutes that he could not breathe. Everyone on the scene echoed the same thing. The man was handcuffed behind his back and subdued. Chauvin couldn't get off his neck?

The man is a stone cold murderer. His eyes told you then, as well as told you in the courtroom. Again, where is the remorse? The apology? Still none to this day. He knew what he was doing, & meant to ******* him; he just though he could get away with it. Apparently, he thought wrong.

@blkdlaur the man told you for 10 minutes that he could not breathe. Everyone on the scene echoed the same thing. The man was handcuffed behind his back and subdued. Chauvin couldn't get off his neck?

The man is a stone cold murderer. His eyes told you then, as well as told you in the courtroom. Again, where is the remorse? The apology? Still none to this day. He knew what he was doing, & meant to ******* him; he just though he could get away with it. Apparently, he thought wrong.

I learned some new things about what happened by watching the trial. One thing I didn’t know is that when EMS arrived, they had to push Chauvin off of Floyd’s neck to try to get to the victim to render aid. That shows a depraved heart on the part of Chauvin. The decedent said he would be killed. The by-standers were screaming that the decedent would be killed. And he was. Fuck Chauvin(ist). He better be looking over his shoulder and hope and pray they keep his ass in isolation. Otherwise, he’s a dead man. Just like Jeffrey Dahmer.

Last edited:
First @Latina4BBC hits the nail on the head, now @StanleyCush1.
Pretty soon, @blkdlaur will say that maybe we need to curb the number or type of guns an individual should have access to, or Sam Whittmore was a back fighting jerk.

tucker up to his old tricks here

so much for the marketplace of ideas

https://www.newsweek.com/nope-done-...t-said-chauvin-used-excessive-*******-1585246
We say Tucker Carlson, and go after him, but it's the world wide brand Murdoch is creating with his News Channels. The channel for white superiority.
He is the most dangerous immigrant in the United States.

@WICPL4BBC Don't you just love the Feds...? Fucked Up ✔, & Found Out ✔ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
👇👇👇👇 #CheckTheDate...

20210421_234446.jpg60803a2576962.image.jpg

Back