Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I am not talking about 1776. I am talking about now. I couldn't agree with you more that black people were wronged. It really does break my heart and saddens me human beings were treated the way they were. And you guys can say all the hateful things you want but I truly do feel embarrassed that any race was treated without respect and dignity. So yeah there wasn't the necessary laws back then to protect people of color in that system. Not so today. Again racism is out there but not inherent in the system.
There was no Constitution in 1776 you stooge!

I am not talking about 1776. I am talking about now. I couldn't agree with you more that black people were wronged. It really does break my heart and saddens me human beings were treated the way they were. And you guys can say all the hateful things you want but I truly do feel embarrassed that any race was treated without respect and dignity. So yeah there wasn't the necessary laws back then to protect people of color in that system. Not so today. Again racism is out there but not inherent in the system.

You can’t understand the present without understanding the past, from 1619 forward, and all of the lasting damage that white racism has caused in this land. And we’re still dealing with it right up to this very moment.

Last edited:
Oh really. You said you're a successful business man. What did you do pretend you are white
What the fuck are you talking about pretending to be white?
This is like talking to a real life garbage person.
I had to do so much extra ******* just to be seen as on par with white counterparts from the way I present myself to the services we provide to the WHITE people who I had to use as either testimonials or contractors. GFY over this one.
Unlike you, I didn't have the protection of a union or the government. If I didn't give it 110%, regardless if others were phoning it in, then I didn't eat, and neither did my staff.
You sir, have no idea.

Last edited:
Hey @blkdlaur since you are keeping up points on race instead of justice, here's one for you.
Exactly 2 years ago, a BLACK Minneapolis Police Officer was found guilty of 2nd Degree ******* of a WHITE woman. He is in prison.
Are you happy now???

Hey @blkdlaur since you are keeping up points on race instead of justice, here's one for you.
Exactly 2 years ago, a BLACK Minneapolis Police Officer was found guilty of 2nd Degree ******* of a WHITE woman. He is in prison.
Are you happy now???
Should of made issues over the Rooney Rule which should have never existed. Cheap lawyers get cheap results ... been that way forever.
Even more Republican states applying for the "right to work" laws, now. Section 14 (b) of the Taft-Hartley Act

Back