Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

oh you mean like the farm bill that discriminated against white farmers and provided aid to black farmers only.
Reparations means to repair. I'm going to need for you to BRUSH UP ON YOUR ENGLISH before you decide you want to debate with me. Funny you say nothing of the 400 years of free labour black farmers provided to white farmers only...?

You conveniently forgot the most important component. How silly of you.

Tell me where systemic racism exists.you idiot
The entire construct of the criminal justice system from the cops on the street to the sentencing to the bail process to the prosecutors office. Banking, loans, bidding process for government contracts, the intern system in Congress and the White House and campaigns, licensing and inspections departments in every major city, distribution of tax dollars to public works, education dollars, fucking insurance, etc etc.

You really go through life with blinders on.

oh you mean like the farm bill that discriminated against white farmers and provided aid to black farmers only.
You mean the black farmers the federal government have discriminated against for 90 years with loan programs first designed to save farmers from bankruptcy during the great depression??? A lawsuit the few remaining black farmers won, that Sarah Palin pissed about?
Yes.

The entire construct of the criminal justice system from the cops on the street to the sentencing to the bail process to the prosecutors office. Banking, loans, bidding process for government contracts, the intern system in Congress and the White House and campaigns, licensing and inspections departments in every major city, distribution of tax dollars to public works, education dollars, fucking insurance, etc etc.

You really go through life with blinders on.
@Latina4BBC literally could not even name one industry or institution where systemic racism doesn't exist.

Still waiting @Latina4BBC ...is it Hollywood, sports industry..? Name one smart guy.

You can start with the U.S. Constitution the highest law on this land. How about that?
I am not talking about 1776. I am talking about now. I couldn't agree with you more that black people were wronged. It really does break my heart and saddens me human beings were treated the way they were. And you guys can say all the hateful things you want but I truly do feel embarrassed that any race was treated without respect and dignity. So yeah there wasn't the necessary laws back then to protect people of color in that system. Not so today. Again racism is out there but not inherent in the system.

Name one system that condones racism
Condoning and practicing are two very different things.
We had a 14th Amendment that guaranteed equal protection under the law, YET, for the next 100 years the country turned a blind eye to that and enacted black codes, Jim Crow, open racial discrimination in society and accepted it as law.
You really sound like a fool.

Condoning and practicing are two very different things.
We had a 14th Amendment that guaranteed equal protection under the law, YET, for the next 100 years the country turned a blind eye to that and enacted black codes, Jim Crow, open racial discrimination in society and accepted it as law.
You really sound like a fool.
So I guess you're following the BS that what Georgia did was Jim Crow *******? You guy's believe everything your cons say

Back