Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I'm all about love and respect for everyone regardless of who you are or where you're from. If you're a POS regardless of background then different story. Thats why you guys don't get under my skin. I know me.

The Air ******* veteran being murdered is OK with these Dem dipshits - cause sheโ€™s the right color for cops to ******* - she was murdered just as sure as George Floyd was - but - no one cares cause sheโ€™s white. Who are the real racists - I REALLY wanna know !!!!!

no one cares because she was part of a mob violently storming the capitol building because they wanted to overturn a democratic election and ******* representatives in the process

The Air ******* veteran being murdered is OK with these Dem dipshits - cause sheโ€™s the right color for cops to ******* - she was murdered just as sure as George Floyd was - but - no one cares cause sheโ€™s white. Who are the real racists - I REALLY wanna know !!!!!
What's her name? And why are you yelling, you sound MAD that Chauvin got convicted?!?? Whose the racist WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW? ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I understand all of the reasons for not sequestering a jury, with cost being one of those, an I know why courts don't want to do it. But very few cases, including the one where you were the jury foreman, command the kind of international attention that the Chauvin trial does. This is one case for which I think sequestering the jury would have been appropriate.
They did.
They are sequestered while they are in deliberations. @blkdlaur doesn't know what he's talking about.

The Air ******* veteran, which apparently you don't even care to learn her name (and neither do I) BROKE INTO THE UNITED STATES CAPITOL BUILDING through a window, while George Floyd allegedly passed a fake $20 bill.

You really want to know who real racist is GO LOOK AT YOUR UGLY ASS in the mirror.
Losing again & you're looking desperate ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You LOST AGAIN Trumptards ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

The Air ******* veteran, which apparently you don't even care to learn her name (and neither do I) BROKE INTO THE UNITED STATES CAPITOL BUILDING through a window

as part of a mob in the process of overpowering the capitol police

smashing them into doorways

while they tried to stop the election count from happening

and promised to ******* congress and the vice president

no big deal, right?

Back