Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I’m still waiting for the media to get into Officer Sicknick dying of a double stroke and that his death had NOTHING to do with a fire extinguisher.

All FAKE NEWS regarding his death for political gain.

The fact also that an unarmed white woman - a 14 year Air ******* Veteran was murdered by a Capitol policeman - had she been black woulda been an entire different narrative.
Deadly ******* is generally only justified when your life or the life of others is being threatened. The woman was in NO position to hurt anyone when she was shot. No reporting on cop that murdered her - and - no charges.

do you really sympathize so hard with people breaking into congress to disrupt the electoral college vote, and trying to hang mike pence?

do you sympathize with those MAGA-heads who tried to ******* the governor of michigan also?

They don’t generally sequester juries anymore as they feel it causes them to rush to judgement. I was the foreman of a jury on a ******* trial and they didn’t sequester us for that very reason.

I understand all of the reasons for not sequestering a jury, with cost being one of those, an I know why courts don't want to do it. But very few cases, including the one where you were the jury foreman, command the kind of international attention that the Chauvin trial does. This is one case for which I think sequestering the jury would have been appropriate.

When an unarmed woman in NO position to hurt anyone is shot in the throat - YES - I sympathize with her being murdered by a coward that should be up on charges for an unjustified shoot - but - obviously there is a double standard these days regarding justice. The media is only interested in reporting stories that support the left’s narrative and avoid and do not report on anything that doesn’t.

do you really sympathize so hard with people breaking into congress to disrupt the electoral college vote, and trying to hang mike pence?

do you sympathize with those MAGA-heads who tried to ******* the governor of michigan also?

Yeah, and if all that happened while I was on duty, plus I got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, that amount of stress and physical harm just might cause me to have a stroke or a heart attack or something. Don't tell me "it just happened" out of the blue (was gonna happen anyway) and has NOTHING to do with it. Oh, and I'm glad they blasted a cap in that bitch's ass . . . so much for her white privilege . . . you commit treason against MY country, you risk paying the ultimate price for it.

I understand all of the reasons for not sequestering a jury, with cost being one of those, an I know why courts don't want to do it. But very few cases, including the one where you were the jury foreman, command the kind of international attention that the Chauvin trial does. This is one case for which I think sequestering the jury would have been appropriate.

Maybe so - our trial lasted 6 weeks and NOBODY wanted to be sequestered - thankfully we weren’t. Sad case - 2 men’s lives ruined - one dead - one imprisoned for the rest of his life - sucked.

When an unarmed woman in NO position to hurt anyone is shot in the throat - YES - I sympathize with her being murdered by a coward that should be up on charges for an unjustified shoot - but - obviously there is a double standard these days regarding justice. The media is only interested in reporting stories that support the left’s narrative and avoid and do not report on anything that doesn’t.

since you don't care about lives or democracy, what about the property damage?

they were destroying property!! those were objects people owned!

certainly cops are allowed to ******* people who are destroying property

Yeah, and if all that happened while I was on duty, plus I got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, that amount of stress and physical harm just might cause me to have a stroke or a heart attack or something. Don't tell me "it just happened" out of the blue (was gonna happen anyway) and has NOTHING to do with it. Oh, and I'm glad they blasted a cap in that bitch's ass . . . so much for her white privilege . . . you commit treason against MY country, you risk paying the ultimate price for it.

Well if you support murdering an unarmed woman ( long as she’s not black ) I guess we really have nothing to say to one another.

Sicknick died of a double stroke - there was NO fire extinguisher incident - fake news - the left needed a martyr - the real tragedy is the ******* of an UNARMED Air ******* veteran that is obviously going to be ignored because she’s the wrong color.

since you don't care about lives or democracy, what about the property damage?

they were destroying property!! those were objects people owned!

certainly cops are allowed to ******* people who are destroying property

NO they are not - or all the looters would be getting mowed down.

Do you even listen to yourself - you are AMAZING - and - NOT in a good way.

Deadly ******* - in general - is ONLY allowed when your life or the life of someone else is in jeopardy. Defending property does NOT justify deadly *******.

Deadly ******* - in general - is ONLY allowed when your life or the life of someone else is in jeopardy. Defending property does NOT justify deadly *******.
good to know

I’m still waiting for the media to get into Officer Sicknick dying of a double stroke and that his death had NOTHING to do with a fire extinguisher.

All FAKE NEWS regarding his death for political gain.

The fact also that an unarmed white woman - a 14 year Air ******* Veteran was murdered by a Capitol policeman - had she been black woulda been an entire different narrative.
Deadly ******* is generally only justified when your life or the life of others is being threatened. The woman was in NO position to hurt anyone when she was shot. No reporting on cop that murdered her - and - no charges.
"One & Done" Lost, Get Over It.

Back