Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

@blkdlaur another option is, YOU could always lead a protest & attempt to break into the same window where your friend (who has no name) did & was killed to honor & commemorate insurrection & conspiracy to thwart the United States government.

Would that suffice? Happy now? Are we even??? 😆😁

Tell me where systemic racism exists.you idiot

My own place of work is one of them you ignorant dick. And I betcha when I filed my EEO complaint I had ‘um backing up reeeeaaaaalll, real quick! Here are the FACTS, and this means you are gonna be in some DEEP doo doo 💩!!! Things got addressed in my specific case, and I do mean fast. It was either that, or face a grievance/litigation you’re going to lose, and they knew it. I’m tired of different standards for me versus the white folks, and I’m not standing for it anymore.

Last edited:
@Latina4BBC if it "doesn't exist" (as you foolishly claim) shouldn't it be even that much more easier for you to answer? You theoretically should be able to just say anything that comes to your mind seeing as you're confident that systemic racism doesn't even exist...

Sounds like you're not that confident in what you believe now are you? Yet you are calling others an idiot & you don't even believe what you believe in. 😂

20210420_202542.jpg

There is no point in attempting discourse with Dems - tis but an exercise in futility.

What would you know about having useful DISCOURSE??? All you do is just keep saying HORSESHITE over and over and over again . . . or if it isn’t that, then it’s some of the most offensive bullshit I’ve read written by anybody on this thread . . . I think it would work better if you just stuck to writing about black guys having INTERCOURSE inside of your wife’s funky white butt hole . . . . ASSHOLE 👎🏽

The so called "system" has laws in place that protect people from being discriminated against regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation etc...So how is it systemic?

My GOD you people are so DENSE!!! It’s precisely BECAUSE of systematic discrimination and racism that we have those laws . . . laws that I have had the obligation to enforce . . . and have also used to protect my own self. Where do you people come from??? Because you routinely show you don’t know or understand JACK!!!

@Latina4BBC if it "doesn't exist" (as you foolishly claim) shouldn't it be even that much more easier for you to answer? You theoretically should be able to just say anything that comes to your mind seeing as you're confident that systemic racism doesn't even exist...

Sounds like you're not that confident in what you believe now are you? Yet you are calling others an idiot & you don't even believe what you believe in. 😂

View attachment 4060785
Name one system that condones racism

My GOD you people are so DENSE!!! It’s precisely BECAUSE of systematic discrimination and racism that we have those laws . . . laws that I have had the obligation to enforce . . . and have also used to protect my own self. Where do you people come from??? Because you routinely show you don’t know or understand JACK!!!
so are you saying even with current laws there's systemic racism

Back