Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

You're right BLM is not a hate group. It's an organization that provides luxury homes and lifestyles to its founders.

When did I ever say I don't condemn these other groups? I condemn any group, person, or organizations who promote violence. Waters is definitely doing that. WTF is she doing in a state that that she doesn't represent? I will tell you...she wants to rile the crowd. I sincerely hope Chauvin rots in prison but if he gets to appeal his case it will be because of the not so intelligent Waters who by the way asked for a police *******.

If there was a strong basis for a mistrial because of what Waters said, I think the judge would have ruled so. The defense was overall weak if you ask me, and of course the defense lawyer will use every possible avenue he has to try to save Chauvin's ass. I think the bigger issue is that the judge didn't sequester the jury in the first place. I believe the jury should be sequestered in all high visibility, high profile cases like the Chauvin case, where the whole world is watching. I hope there is a conviction . . . there better be . . . or else, I have pledged to be one of those "confronting" in the streets. The other time I was absolutely ready was if Donald Chump refused to leave the White House. I know exactly how to get to where he was living, and it isn't far from me.

I believe the judge stated that what Maxine Waters said was the basis for a mistrial or would be a strong reason for an appeal.

Agreed the defense was weak.

They don’t generally sequester juries anymore as they feel it causes them to rush to judgement. I was the foreman of a jury on a ******* trial and they didn’t sequester us for that very reason.

If there was a strong basis for a mistrial because of what Waters said, I think the judge would have ruled so. The defense was overall weak if you ask me, and of course the defense lawyer will use every possible avenue he has to try to save Chauvin's ass. I think the bigger issue is that the judge didn't sequester the jury in the first place. I believe the jury should be sequestered in all high visibility, high profile cases like the Chauvin case, where the whole world is watching. I hope there is a conviction . . . there better be . . . or else, I have pledged to be one of those "confronting" in the streets. The other time I was absolutely ready was if Donald Chump refused to leave the White House. I know exactly how to get to where he was living, and it isn't far from me.
I actually agree with you. But in the unlikely case the jury decides anything other than guilty, what good does "confronting"do( you know it will turn to looting and destroying *******)? It's like saying wah I didn't get what I wanted so lets fuck ******* up. Due process is what it is. It doesn't always go the way you would think or like. You know damned well OJ is guilty as fuck.
I also will be pissed if Chauvin is found other than guilty but I sure as hell am not going to go to run down to the local ******* store or Target to steal and destroy if he isn't.

I believe the judge stated that what Maxine Waters said was the basis for a mistrial.

That's not what he said . . . he said it could be . . . many things potentially could be. Now, if he in fact said that, which he didn't, and then didn't declare a mistrial, then he wouldn't be doing his job would he??? He stated that he thought it might be grounds, but in his estimation it was not as he believed the jury followed his instructions. Now if and when Chauvin's "chauvanist" white ass goes to prison, his lawyer will say that the trial judge erred in not declaring a mistrial because of what Waters said (and based on other things too). And then, it will be up to the appellate court to decide the issue. But at the trial level, the judge concluded no mistrial. Maybe an appellate judge will say he was wrong, but absent more evidence, I doubt it.

Last edited:
I actually agree with you. But in the unlikely case the jury decides anything other than guilty, what good does "confronting"do( you know it will turn to looting and destroying *******)? It's like saying wah I didn't get what I wanted so lets fuck ******* up. Due process is what it is. It doesn't always go the way you would think. You know damned well OJ is guilty as fuck.
I also will be pissed if Chauvin is found other than guilty but I sure as hell am not going to go to run down to the local ******* store or Target to steal and destroy if he isn't.

First of all, if he isn't convicted, I think it will be because of a hung jury (no way do all 12 say "not guilty"). It only takes one juror to hang the jury. So we have a mistrial. And then in that case, guess what? The state won't let this go. He will be tried again! And there you go again . . . who said anything about destroying Target or stealing from ******* stores??? I didn't . . . but all people who care about "a more perfect union" WILL hit the streets! NO JUSTICE . . . NO PEACE!!!

First of all, if he isn't convicted, I think it will be because of a hung jury (no way do all 12 say "not guilty"). It only takes one juror to hang the jury. So we have a mistrial. And then in that case, guess what? The state won't let this go. He will be tried again! And there you go again . . . who said anything about destroying Target or stealing from ******* stores??? I didn't . . . but all people who care about "a more perfect union" WILL hit the streets! NO JUSTICE . . . NO PEACE!!!
And there you go again

No there the protestors will go again. I 'll bet you there are some sick fuckers out there who hope it's other than guilty so they can get a new TV or whatever. My point is you don't have to look deep to see how "peaceful" protests have gone.

NO JUSTICE . . . NO PEACE!!!

Then go after the jurors. The owners of the small businesses aren't deciding this case.

And there you go again

No there the protestors will go again. I 'll bet you there are some sick fuckers out there who hope it's other than guilty so they can get a new TV or whatever. My point is you don't have to look deep to see how "peaceful" protests have gone.

There will be THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people around the world out there just like me . . . no violence and no destruction of property . . . be we WILL make our angry voices heard, and we WILL be LOUD! NO JUSTICE . . . NO PEACE!!!

Last edited:
Back