Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

At this point this thread and the other political threads as well, have become simply a venue for sour grapes. Donald J. Trump is the President, in today's USA because of mass murders, regardless of why the shooters ******* people, we blame the tool instead of the one using the tool. Here is a fact for those against the right to bear arms. Our country is run by a government that is power hungry and corrupt. Without so sort of protection corruption will roll over defenseless people and destroy the freedoms of those who's forefathers fought and died to establish and protect. President Trump is fighting for even you who hate him.

Last edited:
At this point this thread and the other political threads as well, have become simply a venue for sour grapes. Donald J. Trump is the President, in today's USA because of mass murders, regardless of why the shooters ******* people, we blame the tool instead of the one using the tool. Here is a fact for those against the right to bare arms. Our country is run by a government that is power hungry and corrupt. Without so sort of protection corruption will roll over defenseless people and destroy the freedoms of those who's forefathers fought and died to establish and protect. President Trump is fighting for even you who hate him.

*Bear arms not bare arms

I reckon it is a fallacy to hope for some elected official to come solve all your problems. Whatever the fate of the nation is to be, it is ultimately our responsibility. DJ Trump is el presidente, and it is naive to pretend otherwise. His supporters make the mistake of putting him on a pedestal and praying he can “drain the swamp and make America great again” single handed. His detractors make the mistake of opposing him too vehemently, and insisting that he is evil incarnate; as if we have been living for years in a totalitarian state with massive concentration camps where people are being killed.

From my perspective he over promised and under delivered. Either way, I figure he has the advantage in the upcoming election because he is the incumbent.

*Bear arms not bare arms

I reckon it is a fallacy to hope for some elected official to come solve all your problems. Whatever the fate of the nation is to be, it is ultimately our responsibility. DJ Trump is el presidente, and it is naive to pretend otherwise. His supporters make the mistake of putting him on a pedestal and praying he can “drain the swamp and make America great again” single handed. His detractors make the mistake of opposing him too vehemently, and insisting that he is evil incarnate; as if we have been living for years in a totalitarian state with massive concentration camps where people are being killed.

From my perspective he over promised and under delivered. Either way, I figure he has the advantage in the upcoming election because he is the incumbent.

tell Carter and Bush that

Donald J. Trump is the President,

your president not mine.....to me he is a Russian plant

regardless of why the shooters ******* people, we blame the tool instead of the one using the tool

typical NRA/republican response....still no reason for assault weapons to be on the streets

Here is a fact for those against the right to bare arms
stupid statement......don't think anyone on here has mentioned taking guns away....Orourke brought up assault weapons which are already banned in 7 states

Our country is run by a government that is power hungry and corrupt.
yes it is called republican greed

go back to sleep

typical NRA/republican response....still no reason for assault weapons to be on the streets

stupid statement......don't think anyone on here has mentioned taking guns away....Orourke brought up assault weapons which are already banned in 7 states

go back to sleep

Russian plant - - - pa Leeeeeeease !!!!!!!

go back to sleep
when i think of greed i picture Hillary Rodham Clinton

Russian plant - - - pa Leeeeeeease !!!!!!!
isn't he?....trying to cut deals while still running for office....7 of his campaign people all had ties to Russia….cuckner willing to set up a back door of communication with them...one that wouldn't be monitored....just what would you call it

go work on your sock drawer

He is all of Americas President.

I'm not a NRA member or a republican. At this Time I don't own a gun.

Banning any guns is stupid, assault weapons are guns and no one has a right to take them away from law abiding Americans.

It is called the United States Government led by Democrats.

go back to sleep

You are blind to the truth not me.

Back