Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Surprised at that.

a few years ago it was just 3 states...but the newtown added yours and con...if I remember right....not sure when the others went along....bet Ohio jumps on board soon...….texas….doubt it......least amount of gun laws and most shootings....you would think they would tie that in and do something...but guess not....texans?

Remember the mass shooting in Texas where the guy drove a truck through a restaurant window ?

A woman was there that had a gun locked in her glove compartment because at the time Texas had restrictive gun laws and she couldn’t legally carry it inside. That same woman watched her mom gunned down and then her ******* trying to save the mom.
She stated that she knew had she been carrying her gun she could have stopped him. Well she went on to run for office - won - and changed the gun laws in Texas to what they are today.

Remember the mass shooting in Texas where the guy drove a truck through a restaurant window ?

A woman was there that had a gun locked in her glove compartment because at the time Texas had restrictive gun laws and she couldn’t legally carry it inside. That same woman watched her mom gunned down and then her ******* trying to save the mom.
She stated that she knew had she been carrying her gun she could have stopped him. Well she went on to run for office - won - and changed the gun laws in Texas to what they are today.
But the truth is that, even if there's someone present with a gun and they ******* the shooter, the damage has already been done.

But the truth is that, even if there's someone present with a gun and they ******* the shooter, the damage has already been done.

true....remember the shooter in texas that was in some parking garage working like a sniper.....police showed up and very confused as to who was what because so many running around with guns drawn....and some WITH guns took off running and directing police from a block away

got all these brave souls like to carry a weapon into the super market...but want no part of serving in the miliatary

The way I heard it she could have saved her parents and most of the other victims as well.
I watched her interview and she seemed quite credible. Certainly determined enough to run for office and change the laws that she blamed for contributing to her parents deaths.

the mass shooters are almost always cowards that as soon as someone shows up with a means of defense turns the gun on themselves

I don't think that.....after all they have a plan already in their head ahead of time...and that includes shooting themselves....so they know what they are facing and the outcome....they are just not thinking straight..... mentally unbalanced.....like a trumpie!

I don't think that.....after all they have a plan already in their head ahead of time...and that includes shooting themselves....so they know what they are facing and the outcome....they are just not thinking straight..... mentally unbalanced.....like a trumpie!
after they ******* as many as possible

That may be so, but they've already killed a load of people and that wouldn't happen if they couldn't get hold of guns.

where I live they sell guns at flea markets...no nothing in the way of checks on anything....even age!....you see the gun you like it you buy it!...no matter who

they could use knives or hammers just as well and they would ******* more if not stopped by the threat of a firearm

true you can use anything to *******....I suppose if you jamed a sock far enough down a persons throat they would die

Ohio mass shooting leaves 9 dead and 16 wounded in less ...
shooting-in-dayton-ohio
Aug 04, 2019 · Ohio mass shooting leaves 9 dead and 16 wounded in less than one minute The shooting came less than a day after a gunman in El Paso, Texas, left at least 20 dead and 26 others wounded inside a ...

will your knife or hammer do that?

true you can use anything to *******....I suppose if you jamed a sock far enough down a persons throat they would die

Ohio mass shooting leaves 9 dead and 16 wounded in less ...
shooting-in-dayton-ohio
Aug 04, 2019 · Ohio mass shooting leaves 9 dead and 16 wounded in less than one minute The shooting came less than a day after a gunman in El Paso, Texas, left at least 20 dead and 26 others wounded inside a ...

will your knife or hammer do that?
depending on venue

Heeeey real good news for america

Trump could be indicted in 2021 — unless he’s reelected ...
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/trump-2020-criminal-prosecution-1055291
Dec 11, 2018 · Trump could be indicted in 2021 — unless he’s reelected. The presidency itself may amount to Donald Trump’s best legal defense.

he needs to use the office to keep him out of jail!

Yes, Trump Could Be Indicted If He Leaves Office in 2021 ...
trump-could-be-indicted-if-he-leaves-office-in...
Aug 13, 2019 · There is no legal bar to President Donald Trump being indicted if he leaves office in January 2021, but that does not mean that Congress or the American people should rely on the criminal justice system to police presidential misconduct.

Back