Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I don't own a Ar15 and didn't care to until they said I couldn't last time in gun store their were 6 pre ban available with paperwork

Ahhhh now we get to the nut cuttin…...you just want one because they say you can't have one......you do know that is not a logical defense for all the shooting going on don't you

I fired my fair share with that system and dont care for it unreliable malfunctions routinely

which one you talking about? I thought that the latest ar15 was a very good weapon......it just had a tendency to climb when on full auto....well not really a tendency IT DID climb on full auto....I thought most of the military guns were good guns first had training on the old m-14....good gun...….liked the M1 carbine...the newer stuff even more reliable...….the 60 got a little hot in the heat of things...but it was a great gun....I liked the m22's neat looking reminded me of an old musket...shooting a giant .22 round

which one you talking about? I thought that the latest ar15 was a very good weapon......it just had a tendency to climb when on full auto....well not really a tendency IT DID climb on full auto....I thought most of the military guns were good guns first had training on the old m-14....good gun...….liked the M1 carbine...the newer stuff even more reliable...….the 60 got a little hot in the heat of things...but it was a great gun....I liked the m22's neat looking reminded me of an old musket...shooting a giant .22 round
m16 a2 had threeround burst any dirt jammed plus they fed them with ******* magazine from god knew where.the rugers have a garand style action aks have so much slop almost never fail

m16 a2 had threeround burst any dirt jammed plus they fed them with ******* magazine from god knew where.the rugers have a garand style action aks have so much slop almost never fail
yes the m16 had to be kept clean or would be a problem.....had little plastic "booties" we put over the end....never shot the ruger….never trusted the ak because of where they were made

yes the m16 had to be kept clean or would be a problem.....had little plastic "booties" we put over the end....never shot the ruger….never trusted the ak because of where they were made
we had the booties too ever shoot with it on always worried it would junk rifle in iraq dust got everywhere. I shot a few aks we confiscated.

yes plenty of times.....we always had a few we carried for extra's....same with that m1 carbine I confiscated.....really liked it and preferred it....but was told to put it away....I brought an AK 53 home...had it nickel plated for a wall hanger....but started to rust so traded it for a.22......but it was a nice looking gun...folding bayonet and all...big pain and lots of paperwork to get it home....don't think I would have made it if I hadn't had some rank....and then every flight home...the pilot took the gun until we landed

as for the clips on the m16 you must be talking the banana clips...….they were *******....we just taped two regular clips together end to end.….wouldn't fit in your mag pouch so had to be careful or put in backpack.....but when time for anything I was in choppers anyway so didn't have to worry about them that much....just my 60

don't know how the grunts worked it out

No black ones fit real snug you always here stories of hunters plugging guns with snow or mud and junking shotgun made me gun shy worst possible moment for a problem

did all kinds of training with them....and got one when I first went overseas and don't remember it being an issue...but after a few weeks got choppers and that ended that......just threw it in chopper as a ???????
had to have it all the time

Bet I never fired my 16 in 3 years...just the 60

having house painted to day people everywhere...finding my hidden guns even...no tv...no recliner....and close to loosing my computer

took most guns over to a friend.....but still had 4 pistols around here....found 2 of them...my .45 an 9mm...both inside night stands on each side of the bed....not sure how they saw them yet

I am house sitting and climbing the fucking walls

Back