Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

In the UK, many people use shotguns, largely in the countryside, to keep vermin down and to supplement their diet.
Only the very rich hunt deer using rifles and many of those come over from the US to do that in Scotland. They do so largely as trophy hunters, rather than sustenance. And may i add that , where the democratically elected government to decide to tighten gun laws further, then we as a law abiding and progressive people would accept that and not bitch like a bunch of ******* who have had their toys taken off them.
Thank you for the information. I personally don't own a gun at this time,I haven't for 30 years but am seriously considering buying one. Law abiding and progressive people would accept that. but we are free, the UK has it's own issues, many just like we do, the left versus conservatism.

I am a law abiding citizens and i think it should be a requirement for such
I understand that the overwhelming majority of gun owners are responsible and law abiding and don't want to give up their guns.
But you have a massive problem with shootings and I can't think of a simple answer to it.

I understand that the overwhelming majority of gun owners are responsible and law abiding and don't want to give up their guns.
But you have a massive problem with shootings and I can't think of a simple answer to it.
the shooters have no care for life or laws guns are not problem

the shooters have no care for life or laws guns are not problem
Well I hear that all the time, but the simple truth is that the are so many guns washing around in America that it is easy for anybody to get one it seems. I feel for the parents of those children murdered, time and time again and nothing is ever done.

Well I hear that all the time, but the simple truth is that the are so many guns washing around in America that it is easy for anybody to get one it seems. I feel for the parents of those children murdered, time and time again and nothing is ever done.
******* driving deaths are way higher

we have more traffic laws than we do gun laws.....and people who make such statements are irresponsible themselves....your state already has them banned so just who are you saying needs one?

seven states already have them banned...…...43 more to go!

These 7 States Already Ban Assault Weapon - bustle.com
https://www.bustle.com/articles/128306-these-7...
Dec 07, 2015 · Massachusetts defines assault weapons as guns which have two or more banned features, similarly to Hawaii and Maryland, including AR and AK variants. The state also bans

the framers of the constitution allowed slavery....denied women the right to vote......muskets would barely hit a person at 25 yards..….you really think they semi automatic rifles in mind at the time?

Today because of the world wide web, there is nothing that can't be found online. These mass shooters are mentally distorted people. The problem is that we have closed down mental health facilities for the last almost 40 years. These people walk among us and are sick. If we do away with them having guns, what is to stop the increase in making home made bombs, like in the European counties and the middle east.

Today because of the world wide web, there is nothing that can't be found online. These mass shooters are mentally distorted people. The problem is that we have closed down mental health facilities for the last almost 40 years. These people walk among us and are sick. If we do away with them having guns, what is to stop the increase in making home made bombs, like in the European counties and the middle east.

good point.....republicans have cut aid to mental health services by over 4.5 billion dollars....

Back