Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

How tense is the situation in the United States now because Trump wants recalculation anyway?
Suppose that because of the recalculation, the wig mentally ill wins. In the form of a civil war, hell can break free in the United States??
The Democratic Party must be very united in the House of Representatives and the two Senate seats must also be won, for otherwise a consensus must be reached with Republicans, but it may even be maliciously controlled to block any plan by Republicans in the Senate!!

Ooh! Damnit that makes me so angry!
The initial lie has already done its damage and added to the sad divisiveness we are suffering from!
The news of the loser's recounting of it will not get circulated nor consumed as widely!

The Hungarian press, along with other European media, brought the news that the Pennsylvania Rebuplican Senator said the election was completely clear.The same is true in Georgia and even George Bush Jr. congratulated Joe Biden!
The Republican Party may break up??

How tense is the situation in the United States now because Trump wants recalculation anyway?
Suppose that because of the recalculation, the wig mentally ill wins. In the form of a civil war, hell can break free in the United States??
The Democratic Party must be very united in the House of Representatives and the two Senate seats must also be won, for otherwise a consensus must be reached with Republicans, but it may even be maliciously controlled to block any plan by Republicans in the Senate!!
Not to mention the ludacris and scary fact that he is firing heads of our Department of Defense!

Nope.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/10/...as-*******-by-interviewers-to-sign-statement/

I love your source there, but no dipshit there’s what this flip flop flim man is SAYING publicly and what he told the investigators and SIGNED OFF on. I’m going to go with the official account of what happened, and not what some right-wing partisan rag says the deal is. Try getting the news from LEGITIMATE sources for a change why don’t you. Because they are all reporting that he recanted. “American Greatness” HAHAHA 😝!!! I hope they bring his ass up on charges, but probably won’t if he was smart enough not to lie to federal investigators. A lying Trumptard loser just like all the rest of you!

Last edited:
I love your source there, but no dipshit there’s what this flip flop flim man is SAYING publicly and what he told the investigators and SIGNED OFF on. I’m going to go with the official account of what happened, and not what some right-wing partisan rag says the deal is. Try getting the news from LEGITIMATE sources for a change why don’t you. Because they are all reporting that he recanted. “American Greatness” HAHAHA 😝!!! I hope they bring his ass up on charges, but probably won’t if he was smart enough not to lie to federal investigators. A lying Trumptard loser just like all the rest of you!
How harsh.

Yes, well sometimes the truth hurts doesn't it? Like Donald Trump lost the election and is acting like a penny ante, two-bit dictator. Democracy is fragile . . . yes indeed . . . including even right here in the good ole' USofA.

Last edited:
Really interesting breakdown on a classic study of authoritarianism.

I didn't realize how much the authoritarianism and proto-fascism is based on using juked-up an fabricated stories of violence and destruction from "the other side" to justify their own needs and wants w.r.t. burning ******* down.

It makes total sense. The reason racists love to talk about black-on-black crime is because they want to be doing crime to black people. The reason they constantly make ******* up about "riots in big cities" is because they want to be burning down the cities.

Back