Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

This is all good.
Except, the good heartedness you may show publicly or privately is all for nothing when you stand behind and defend a man like President Trump.
Trump has fueled guys like that dick from Indiana to make comments like that to someone he barely knows, assuming because you're white, you would agree with him. That same attitude becomes an issue when a group of them get together or, if one is in power over others life or freedom. Sadly that guy is not an anomaly. I've dealt with assholes like that, questioning whether I belong or not, since walking onto the college campus, and walked into my first corporate meeting.
Say, he was a bar owner, or tow truck driver, school admissions officer, or police officer, or ER Surgeon, or prosecutor, or order taker at a sandwich shop? See, why this is poisonous?
You have a measurable backwards slide in race relations since the election of Trump and violent groups created for the sole purpose agitating race relations. This is the Trump base. This is who you support. Doesn't matter why you support him, you do.
So, tell me how good your 401K is, and all I hear is, my money is more important to me than the safety of people like you.
When I point out the issues the protests have been about and you point to property damage, all I hear is insured property damage is more important than my constitutional rights on justice.
I've dealt with assholes like that, questioning whether I belong or not, since walking onto the college campus, and walked into my first corporate meeting

I can't imagine how that feels. As I have said in a previous post, I don't have an answer but sure wish I did. It's unfortunately going to take a generation or two IMO.

This is who you support. Doesn't matter why you support him, you do.

I have always voted for who I think is best for our country militarily, economically, jobs, healthcare etc. I figure if all the above is good then the people (all) will prosper. And honestly in 2016 I voted for Trump because I did not want to see another Clinton in office. Not that Bill was bad but that would be too much of the Clinton's/Bush's running the show. If Bush was the nominee I probably wouldn't have voted.

When I point out the issues the protests have been about and you point to property damage, all I hear is insured property damage is more important than my constitutional rights on justice.

I agree everyone has the right to fair and equitable justice. I don't believe anyone has the right to destroy private property in the name of justice. I personally do not see the value. As I have said before people have been rioting and looting for a long long time about the same issues. There has got to be another way. I look at the '67 riots in Detroit. There were some policy changes within the Police Department but not much as I can tell changed.

I've dealt with assholes like that, questioning whether I belong or not, since walking onto the college campus, and walked into my first corporate meeting

I can't imagine how that feels. As I have said in a previous post, I don't have an answer but sure wish I did. It's unfortunately going to take a generation or two IMO.

This is who you support. Doesn't matter why you support him, you do.

I have always voted for who I think is best for our country militarily, economically, jobs, healthcare etc. I figure if all the above is good then the people (all) will prosper. And honestly in 2016 I voted for Trump because I did not want to see another Clinton in office. Not that Bill was bad but that would be too much of the Clinton's/Bush's running the show. If Bush was the nominee I probably wouldn't have voted.

I agree everyone has the right to fair and equitable justice. I don't believe anyone has the right to destroy private property in the name of justice. I personally do not see the value. As I have said before people have been rioting and looting for a long long time about the same issues. There has got to be another way. I look at the '67 riots in Detroit. There were some policy changes within the Police Department but not much as I can tell changed.
You are more concerned about private property over the right to life. This is exactly why your party lost the election, and you will continue to lose.

It is clear your priorities are out of whack. Again, if you don't like it, maybe the United States isn't the best option for you.

"We, the People" 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I chose not to respond to him, because he addressed that to you. But you see, this is what too many white people do. Especially old ones. They tell some story like he did that's supposed to prove that they aren't racist. But at the end of the day, like you say it's all for nothing because that's not what's going to move this country forward towards the kind of reconciliation we need on all types of fronts, with race being just one of those. Rather than buying me some drinks and/or giving me some hugs . . . stand shoulder to shoulder with me for full civil rights and equal social & economic justice for every single man, woman, and kid in this country, regardless of their race, religion, or ethnicity. And sorry, but you don't do that when you support somebody like a Donald Trump. That’s a vote for the status quo, or even worse, for going backwards.
I didn't tell the story to prove I am not a racist. I said in the very beginning I didn't write it for a pat on the back. I was just trying to convey a sense of my personality/character. And I couldn't agree with you more... buying drinks and giving a hug, although obviously not a bad thing, is not going to resolve the issues. Just as I mentioned in one of my posts the $100 mil Michael Jordan donated isn't going to resolve the country's racial injustice. Throwing money at a problem isn't the answer. On the surface it will do a lot of good but it won't change anything.
Another thing I mentioned in that post is I don't know what to do. You suggest I stand shoulder to shoulder with you for full civil rights and equal social and economic justice. I am more than willing to do that but as I said I don't know how if that makes sense.

I didn't tell the story to prove I am not a racist. I said in the very beginning I didn't write it for a pat on the back. I was just trying to convey a sense of my personality/character. And I couldn't agree with you more... buying drinks and giving a hug, although obviously not a bad thing, is not going to resolve the issues. Just as I mentioned in one of my posts the $100 mil Michael Jordan donated isn't going to resolve the country's racial injustice. Throwing money at a problem isn't the answer. On the surface it will do a lot of good but it won't change anything.
Another thing I mentioned in that post is I don't know what to do. You suggest I stand shoulder to shoulder with you for full civil rights and equal social and economic justice. I am more than willing to do that but as I said I don't know how if that makes sense.
You can't even condemn the ******* of George Floyd. You focused the little attention you have completely on the "property loss," and gave zero lip service to the ******* of an American citizen.

Again, when you figure out that life > property maybe others won't look at you like a joke filled with hypocrisy.

Actually, money well-spent can accomplish an awful lot. It can feed people who are hungry. It can provide books and supplies to underfunded schools that don’t have any. And it can help people who are sick obtain the healthcare and medicines that they need.

And if you want to support social and economic justice and civil rights for all, then an easy way to start is by supporting and voting for candidates who advocate for those things . . . Donald Trump doesn’t fall into that category . . . and if you can’t see that, then you’re eyes aren’t open.

Look at what he’s doing right now. It’s the kind of thing he’s been doing his entire term . . . keeping it simple . . . LYING 🤥 and lowering the stature of the office and of this country. If you can’t see that, then you sir are not serious about standing for truth, justice, and the American way.

Think about it . . . whining Republicans don’t have any problem with the ballots with respect to Republican candidates who did well . . . the SAME ballots that Trump’s name is on. So you mean to tell me that Democrats coordinated a targeted “rigging” attack specifically against Trump all over the country while leaving everything else intact for all of the GOP candidates in the down ballot races??? Come on man! That’s just stupid!

It’s time to cut the *******! Time to REALLY start making America great again! And we will do that when those who we the people entrust with high office start acting like Americans again. Look at how some of our closest allies reacted to Biden’s election . . . WELCOME BACK AMERICA . . . they understand that Donald Trump’s “America” is not AMERICA. I wish more homegrown Americans understood that too.

Last edited:
You misunderstand.
Nobody has the right to destroy property. We do have a right to protest. We do have a right to life. We do have a right to equal access to justice. At this point, 97% of the protests have been free of violence and riots. However, it appears that the President and the Right are more tuned in with what happened in those 3% cases and took that 3% and applied it to the other 97% as being lawless and destructive. Completely ignoring the main issues of the protests in the first place.

After the 12th Street Riots in Detroit, there were many changes beyond simple police reform. There were reductions in discrimination in housing, employment, education and increases in diverse government contractors, union membership, and positive police relations (for a while).

Protests, and sometimes riots have proceeded major changes in this country each and every time. Not saying it's ideal or necessary, but what's been historically effective.

You misunderstand.
Nobody has the right to destroy property. We do have a right to protest. We do have a right to life. We do have a right to equal access to justice. At this point, 97% of the protests have been free of violence and riots. However, it appears that the President and the Right are more tuned in with what happened in those 3% cases and took that 3% and applied it to the other 97% as being lawless and destructive. Completely ignoring the main issues of the protests in the first place.

After the 12th Street Riots in Detroit, there were many changes beyond simple police reform. There were reductions in discrimination in housing, employment, education and increases in diverse government contractors, union membership, and positive police relations (for a while).

Protests, and sometimes riots have proceeded major change in this country each and every time. Not saying it's ideal or necessary, but what's been historically effective.

The revolution that led to the independence of this country started with acts like one celebrated riot and destruction of valuable property known as . . . I believe it was called . . . The Boston Tea Party. When throwing off tyranny, I guess there are good riots/destruction of property and bad riots/destruction of property huh :unsure:???

Last edited:
It won't be if it's anything like when Obama transferred power to Trump.
Again, making ******* up.
The day after the election, Obama went to the Rose Garden to announce his administration has been instructed to fully cooperate with the Trump Transition Team. Even though Trump won by slimmer margins than Biden, AND there was a recount automatically triggered in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania (Hillary declined the recount). By Thursday, just 2 after the election, lots of states still counting for a final tally, Obama hosted The Trumps at the White House.
That's class. That's Americanism. That's Tradition.

We have no expectations of Trump acting like Obama. None.

The revolution that led to the independence of this country started with acts like one celebrated riot and destruction of valuable property known as . . . I believe it was called . . . The Boston Tea Party. When throwing off tyranny, I guess there are good riots/destruction of property and bad riots/destruction of property huh :unsure:???
They were pussies in a way for dressing like Indians- but again, they were striking back at the strongest empire on the planet, but that's another lecture for another time.
The cost of the tea in today's dollars would be about a million dollars for the 92,000 pounds of tea dumped into the harbor.
There were dozens of riots and ambushes before that. People were killed.

They were pussies in a way for dressing like Indians- but again, they were striking back at the strongest empire on the planet, but that's another lecture for another time.
The cost of the tea in today's dollars would be about a million dollars for the 92,000 pounds of tea dumped into the harbor.
There were dozens of riots and ambushes before that. People were killed.

Yeah typical . . . blame it on those "redmen" . . . woulda blamed it on the blacks if they thought they could get away with it.

Again, making ******* up.
The day after the election, Obama went to the Rose Garden to announce his administration has been instructed to fully cooperate with the Trump Transition Team. Even though Trump won by slimmer margins than Biden, AND there was a recount automatically triggered in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania (Hillary declined the recount). By Thursday, just 2 after the election, lots of states still counting for a final tally, Obama hosted The Trumps at the White House.
That's class. That's Americanism. That's Tradition.

We have no expectations of Trump acting like Obama. None.

Remember . . . facts don't mean ******* to a Trumptard . . . they will just come up with "alternative facts" :rolleyes:

Back