Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

23 CASES OF VOTER FRAUD IN 22 YEARS...

AN AVERAGE OF 1 CASE PER YEAR... DID YOU READ THIS ARTICLE YOU DIMWIT???
Oh so does that mean there's no chance of fraud in 2020? Given the way the Dem mob has treated this President I think the chances are significant for fraud! Regardless of how many cases my point is it happens and I suspect even more so this election.

Oh so does that mean there's no chance of fraud in 2020? Given the way the Dem mob has treated this President I think the chances are significant for fraud!

Just when it looked like you MIGHT be reasonable . . . you will accept the outcome of the election because YOU HAVE TO . . . and ALL of you TRUMPTARDS are going to be losing plenty of sleep! We know this . . . .

Election Fraud Cases by the Heritage Organization ... REALLY?​

You wish us to buy into ANYTHING the Heritage Foundation has to say about such topics as Election Fraud? gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

That's like hiring a police ******* mainly of Nazis & KKK members and asking them to help cut down on the violence to black men. You're funny!

Election Fraud Cases by the Heritage Organization ... REALLY?​

You wish us to buy into ANYTHING the Heritage Foundation has to say about such topics as Election Fraud? View attachment 3706680

That's like hiring a police ******* mainly of Nazis & KKK members and asking them to help cut down on the violence to black men. You're funny!

Also they have like two dozen examples ever.

I've got one: Kayleigh McEnany voted absentee in Florida using her parents house, even though she lives in DC and has a NJ driver's license.

Sore loser??? OK I'll try this real slow for you.. Yes.... I.... voted..... for.... Trump..... If..... Biden.... wins.... I.... will... accept... the... outcome.... I... will... lose... zero... sleep... if... he... does... win!!!
If you don't like how the United States runs its elections..

Get the hell out and go to Russia. Until then let the elected & appointed officials do their jobs..

You might be PREVENTING a Trump win, that's how dumb you are.

Back