Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
.....I don't regret anything I say about Trump, or even the Republicans right now. Besides, OPINIONS are like assholes ... you know how that goes, right?

.....The GOP deserves exactly what they're getting ... and their embarrassments with Trump haven't really even begun. I have a feeling he's really going to "trump himself" between now and November.
I just want this whole presidential game to end. This is the most interesting presidential run I have ever seen. I usually don't pay attention to it, but this one has opened my eyes to how dirty politicians are. I'm definitely not a fan of Hillary though and wouldn't mind if Trump was elected.

I just want this whole presidential game to end. This is the most interesting presidential run I have ever seen.
Now that doesn't make sense ... you want it to END, but you find it INTERESTING?
You want it to end ... #1 Term & Age Limits, #2 reverse Citizens United & make all political campaign contributions public, #3 eliminate the Electoral College voting system, #4 Pay politicians by the DAYS they actually work & eliminate most of their perks, #5 restrict lobbyists

Now that doesn't make sense ... you want it to END, but you find it INTERESTING?
You want it to end ... #1 Term & Age Limits, #2 reverse Citizens United & make all political campaign contributions public, #3 eliminate the Electoral College voting system, #4 Pay politicians by the DAYS they actually work & eliminate most of their perks, #5 restrict lobbyists
You misinterpreted what I said wanting it to end meaning that I want November to come and see who wins the race to the White House. I totally understand what you're saying.

and THIS is ALL they got ... PERIOD!

pic_political-TRUMP-BeAFRAID.jpg

He should be running his campaign on "MAKING AMERICA SCARED AGAIN!"

It's too bad Vincent Price is dead ... I'm sure TRUMP would use his voice!"

Last edited:
presidents have always had the stupid other half... with Clinton it was beer drinking billy... with bush it was jeb
Uh....President Clinton's name was Bill (William). You're thinking of beer drinking Billy Carter.

Clinton's brother was far worse than just a beer drinking red neck like Billy Carter. Roger Clinton was involved in selling an addictive white substance....and per court testimony giving it away at parties to ******* girls. He was caught on videotape selling an addictive white substance to an undercover cop and pled guilty. He was convicted and serving time....but Ole Bubba Bill Clinton saw fit to pardon him on his last day as president. Guess giving an addictive white substance to ******* girls wasn't that big of a deal to Bubba.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bi...an addictive white substance-conspiracy-jail/

Uh....President Clinton's name was Bill (William). You're thinking of beer drinking Billy Carter.
yeah your right...

but Ole Bubba Bill Clinton saw fit to pardon him on his last day as president.
pardons are nothing new on either side!

but you are omitting jeb... why is that?
he took it upon himself to decide the outcome of the Fl election... and no one will ever really know the truth.. handing the pres to his brother... thus pretty much ending any chance of being a trustworthy politician

pardons are nothing new on either side!

but you are omitting jeb... why is that?
he took it upon himself to decide the outcome of the Fl election... and no one will ever really know the truth.. handing the pres to his brother... thus pretty much ending any chance of being a trustworthy politician
Please provide evidence of a republican president pardoning someone for something as slimy as giving an addictive white substance to ******* girls

As to Jeb, we've been through this before. Jeb officially recused himself the day after the election. You can imagine whatever you want in your mind, but you're not entitled to your own facts:

http://uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/ARTICLES/pe2000timeline.php

Your homework assignment is post 4684 and 4686.

Then tell us who and give us a link with evidence or admit you are just making it up
the only one that comes to mind right now is ford/Nixon.... but I know there was one just recently on 60minutes... I will look that up sometime today... but then just like a while back... you KNEW the answer and I was right you just sent me on a goose chase!
right now you are trying to use me to impress some of the village idiots on here... and after I prove you wrong.. it will be dropped

you knew damn well who I was thinking of!

Haley Barbour on his pardons of Mississippi prisoners

By Haley Barbour

January 18, 2012

Haley Barbour, a Republican, was governor of Mississippi from 2004 to 2012.

The furor over the pardons I recently granted as governor of Mississippi initially focused on numbers. I would like to set the record straight.

People thought — incorrectly — that I had let 215 prisoners out of jail because the secretary of state reported that many people received clemency.

In fact, 189 of those people were not released from prison. In most cases, they had already been out for many years. These folks are no more a threat to society now than they were the week before I gave them clemency.

I believe in the governor’s power to grant clemency, but I granted fewer than 10 pardons or reprieves in my first term as governor. After Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005, my staff just didn’t have time to deal with the issue, so at the end of my first term I pardoned only the inmates who had worked successfully at the governor’s mansion that term.

This was not a new thing. For decades, Mississippi governors have granted clemency to the inmates who work at the mansion. I followed that tradition four years ago and did so again at the end of my second term. No one should have been surprised.

Despite all the publicity this month, few seem to notice the limited scope of my recent actions. I authorized the release of 26 prisoners from custody. As of last week, there were 21,342 inmates in the state corrections system and 60,517 people under Mississippi Department of Corrections supervision. I released 12 one-hundredths of 1 percent (0.0012) of our state’s inmates. About 95 percent of the clemencies I approved were recommended by our state parole board, and I accepted the parole board’s recommendations about 95 percent of the time.

When people realized that only 26 prisoners were being released — and that half of those 26 were given suspended sentences for medical reasons — the political attacks on my pardons shifted. The story became that many of the 13 non-medical releases were murderers. Of those 13, only 10 were pardoned; the other three were put under house arrest or a revocable, indefinite suspension.

All this public noise, then, boils down to 10 inmates — in particular, the five who worked at the governor’s mansion during my second term.

Back