Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
I didnt think he would get into any details but i will be curious to hear his detailed plan in the upcoming months.
he has got by this long without going into any detail.... I don't think he has that much yet.... and if the article on civil service is true.... he won't want to go into detail about that... a lot of gov employees that vote...and they won't like that... but that's the republican way

his speech was pure Trump... he said everything people wanted to hear... and gave you no actual facts.... several remarks were pretty funny... wanting to stop the thing against gays... that's not the republican platform...and taking care of the vets... the repub's have blocked and bunch of issues to help vets....... AND the one a lot of people here will not want to hear
The lies stop now!... and he went on with a bunch of lies and half truths!... but his speech was typical trump... got the troops rallied up

For me as an European, I can't believe that someone votes for trump
hell most of the world thinks he is a laughing stock!... for a while they were talking about banning him in Britain.....Europe has already said what they think of him...and in Ireland they were holding up signs calling him a cunt.... and when graham went overseas... he said a lot of the muslims over there are worried he will get elected... think he is nuts... but at that time... no one took him seriously
don't see how we will have any credibility in the world.... and he wants to make us a dominate power again.... how if they already don't like you!... and what will they think of us with him?... he has already said he wants to pull out of NATO ... a lot of people have thought that for years.... but doing so now would really be a feather in Russia's cap!.... he has made a lot of crazy statements that has the rest of the world shaking it's head.... the one about letting others have nuke's? that one has got to be the worst!

he has got by this long without going into any detail.... I don't think he has that much yet.... and if the article on civil service is true.... he won't want to go into detail about that... a lot of gov employees that vote...and they won't like that... but that's the republican way

his speech was pure Trump... he said everything people wanted to hear... and gave you no actual facts.... several remarks were pretty funny... wanting to stop the thing against gays... that's not the republican platform...and taking care of the vets... the repub's have blocked and bunch of issues to help vets....... AND the one a lot of people here will not want to hear
The lies stop now!... and he went on with a bunch of lies and half truths!... but his speech was typical trump... got the troops rallied up

To be fair i dont think Hillary's speech will be much different. She will say what people want to hear and bash Trump like he bashed her and probably not talk any facts either. They are politicians and are trying to get elected.

hell most of the world thinks he is a laughing stock!... for a while they were talking about banning him in Britain.....Europe has already said what they think of him...and in Ireland they were holding up signs calling him a cunt.... and when graham went overseas... he said a lot of the muslims over there are worried he will get elected... think he is nuts... but at that time... no one took him seriously
don't see how we will have any credibility in the world.... and he wants to make us a dominate power again.... how if they already don't like you!... and what will they think of us with him?... he has already said he wants to pull out of NATO ... a lot of people have thought that for years.... but doing so now would really be a feather in Russia's cap!.... he has made a lot of crazy statements that has the rest of the world shaking it's head.... the one about letting others have nuke's? that one has got to be the worst!

To be honest i think we need to get our ******* together in this country before we start worrying about the rest of the world so if that means upsetting a few people in Europe and the middle east so be it.

To be honest i think we need to get our ******* together in this country before we start worrying about the rest of the world so if that means upsetting a few people in Europe and the middle east so be it.
I'm starting to get a bit concerned here, Alanm ... that's the second post in 24 hours that I've read of yours that I liked. Kind of scary ... I hope its YOU, and not ME, doing the transitioning.

I'm starting to get a bit concerned here, Alanm ... that's the second post in 24 hours that I've read of yours that I liked. Kind of scary ... I hope its YOU, and not ME, doing the transitioning.

Hahaha.....i am not completely crazy....i can be reasonable....hahaha

No doubt this election will produce a FIRST ... either a woman President or a First Lady with nude photos.

pic_political-Trump-MelaniaBefore&After.jpg .....pic_politics-Trump-melania-xxx.jpg ....GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif "BBC quality!"

To be fair i dont think Hillary's speech will be much different. She will say what people want to hear and bash Trump like he bashed her and probably not talk any facts either
see you already have your mind made up.... check her website... she has listed abunch of changes she wants to make

another thing funny about the convention.... they had a blck minister speak... a muslim biz man... a gay republican... all of these people speak and praise trump... and then the RNC chair comes out and says how they want to be more inclusive in getting the minorities and etc funny(they said the same thing 4 years ago) and this time they have gone out of their way to exclude them not only Trump but the whole party! has!

I used to work for the airline... and trust me there you have a little of everything.... you talk to just about any Mexican you want... they believe in the republican philosophy... go figure!.. but when you try to talk to them about it they clam up.... most don't vote because... the republicans always are on them!... just like Trump and his criminal comments
most blacks know what the repub's do is against them... but most just rarely vote... go figure

Back