Too be Young again!

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
This was about 10 years (1987) before my 1st BBC. Looking back, I wish I would have started back then. I had plenty of chances because I was always getting hit on in High School and at work guess I was a chicken. Any of you ladies on here want to show a photo of before you got blackened.

FB_IMG_1727351289423.jpg

Last edited:
How you mature ladies can help the future generations not miss out on all of that amazing Big Black Cock out there is to find a black guy and just "do it" like Nike! Tell every brotha that you see that you want to give him a big tight hug between your thighs! ♠️

You never want to go back in time. Think of all the stupid things and decisions we have made.
And because we are so young and stupid we would do them all again. Possibly even way worse :D

And on top of all. All the pain of lost ones. Broken hearts and so on.

You never want to go back in time. Think of all the stupid things and decisions we have made.
And because we are so young and stupid we would do them all again. Possibly even way worse :D

And on top of all. All the pain of lost ones. Broken hearts and so on.
Honestly I wish I could get at least three " sexual do over wishes"! There was some mature cheeks that I was too chicken to clap because they were grown and I was just a teeen! Now I wish I had got my little carrot wet back then!😂🤣

This was about 10 years (1987) before my 1st BBC. Looking back, I wish I would have started back then. I had plenty of chances because I was always getting hit on in High School and at work guess I was a chicken. Any of you ladies on here want to show a photo of before you got blackened.

View attachment 7548212
Even at that age you where a looker and you grew into a truly sexual being
I could keep gus.hing about you but I will say you and Cindy (ttalley) are my 2 favourites

Back