Successful Meet Up In Austin, TX

Thanks so much for posting. Mega Hot!!! I'd love to chat sometime on how to vet guys for sharing. About to go down that path and I live in a similar location.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your very beautiful. I’m gonna share this with my wife. She’s a little nervous about this having an experience like this.

Just want to add how ridiculously sexy this woman is in real life!🔥

Sometimes pictures don't do justice - her pictures did all the justice but real life was just THAT MUCH better🥵😍

I'm glad we stayed in contact and made this work out. Definitely worth the effort! Hopefully we can work out some of those future 'scenarios' we discussed 😘
I’ll be in Austin next week for a conference at the Hilton. I will need some distraction

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your very beautiful. I’m gonna share this with my wife. She’s a little nervous about this having an experience like this.
I was really nervous as well. I think that’s pretty normal though. We were sure vet our bull and had an open line of communication prior to our meet up, as far as boundaries and expectations. We also feel like complete transparency between us is essential and the only way this works. Good luck to you guys! Coming from someone that didn’t ever think I would do something like this, I’m having a lot of fun and it’s been very connecting for our relationship. 😘

I’ll be in Austin next week for a conference at the Hilton. I will need some distraction
I travel to Austin (from San Antonio) weekly for work. Would love to meet up and play. I am perfectly fine with sharing. I am straight not bi or bi curious. It would be during the day that I can play. Let me know.

I just wanted to post about our successful first meet and playtime for those who like real stories and content. After recently verifying back in March or April, we’ve been on the hunt for a stag/vixen BBC experience and looking for a proper gentleman to help us ease into the lifestyle. After several failed attempts and flakes (one time 30 mins before meeting after reserving a room), we got in contact with @MagicMikeATX . He was understanding, a gentleman, and put us at ease from the start. @MagicMikeATX was an absolute dream to have our first (and hopefully many more 😉♠️😘) experience with and cannot wait until next time! If you’re looking for a professional and laid back bull, look no further! I hope you enjoy some of the content! 😘
Great pics and video.
Glad it was a success.
Thanks for sharing!

Back