A Pubic Service Announcement from B3C

Remember Bro...
I be home with my woman.
The Gold Standard of accountability...
From my perspectiveπŸ’―.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
My Wife Knows were and with whom Im with at all times. Love. Honesty. Boundaries. Integrity. Compersion. Your argument is ephemeral, nay, WhImSiCaL to meπŸ€—.

You wear YOUR big boy pants, I'll wear Mine.
Brutha I've debated with Diplomats Foreign/Domestic and Governmental Entities to say the least (best story tellers of all). Playing "Gotcha" you miiiiight want to seek a new thread.😁

As i posted media today, i got to thinking I need to share something meaningful that goes hand in hand with the Lifestyle...SEXUAL SAFETY

Unprotected Sex
Skin to skin
Au naturale
Bare-Back
Raw
Raw-Dawg
----
Unplanned /Unwanted Pr3gnsncy
Chlamydia
Trichmonoasis
Syphilis
Gonnorhea
Mgen
Monkey Pox
HIV

Who in the fuck in their right minds has Unprotected sex with multiple partners?!?

I do. Ive been / I am a misleading example. Allow me to clarify: I'm statistically aware of the risks associated. You should be too (No such thing as 0 risk unless you abstain completely from sexual activity folks, AND EVEN THEN there is the chance, the slightest, miniscule crazy chance you could contract one of the above from a different source of contact.)

Risk reduction: I use condoms and regularly practice safer sex. What you see in my content are playdates with long-term, RECENTLY TESTED playmates, with whom we share open and honest communication about our other rendezvous. Keep in mind a test is only as good as the moment it is taken so contact after the fact, Unprotected raises the risk.

"I'm clean; I'm not sure; Trust me" is a game of Russian Roulette that antibiotics may or may not be able to mitigate a trigger pull on a loaded chamber.

So when you see photos/videos of people juuuuust fuckin', think that extra step off considering "do they or dont they???" take precautionary mesaures:
*Frequent testing (symptomatic or no. Is a Best Practice if one is active aside from lone masturbation. I test monthly. I test early if a condom breaks. My raw-dawg playmates gotta test too)
*Safer sex
*Communication of sexual health conerns with partners

I may not be the "poster ch1ld" for safer sex (I.e my media). Whats not seen, off camera, is the ability and action to say "No. Thanks", condoms, testing. Treat your health and that of those whom who associate as a priceless commodity... BECAUSE IT IS!!!

All too often i read comments of wreckless, and i mean AbSoLuTeLy wreckless behaviors. Once time wrecklessness could be a "mistake". Done often its a habit/ not so smart choice Don't be that guy. Dont be that gal. Protect yourself and others. Calculated, premeditated risk reduction/mitigation. Dont let Impulse, ignorance or fear keep you from taking care of yourself.

You can get test kits on Amaz0n.com, you know. Mail in some p33 and/or bl00d, await your results. Take action.
*If you're still uncertain using a discreet test see a physician.
*WebMd.com will tell you you are the model of health or you're about to pass from a small paper cut. Who knows. Would you trust your life on a slot machine? Real World Doctors go to school so they can pay for their school loans, get out of debt and most importantly give you sound medical advice and treatment.
We aren't in the realm of Star Trek yet. Speak to a Doc IRL if you have any reason to do so.
*If youre uncertain on your health status DON'T FUCK, DON'T mutually masturbate, DON'T get your fluids on toys (or on/in others for that matter). Fear/modesty can put you in a bad place just as quickly as impulsiveness or apathy.

If you cant talk sexual health with your playmate(s), that's not a playmate(s) you should have. In God we trust, errrrybody else gotta come through with valid proof to the best of their ability.

I read lots of posts on here with a "Devil may care" attitude. The Devil has teeth and is wont to take a chunk out of your hide the more opportunities you present him a meal.

I'm not saying live and play in fear,
I'm saying live and play conscious of your health (or lack thereof) and others. Not everything that looks good, feels good IS beyond the moment.

Be Safe(r)
Stay Naughty.

-B3C
Well said! Testing is an absolute must

My Wife Knows were and with whom Im with at all times. Love. Honesty. Boundaries. Integrity. Compersion. Your argument is ephemeral, nay, WhImSiCaL to meπŸ€—.

You wear YOUR big boy pants, I'll wear Mine.
Brutha I've debated with Diplomats Foreign/Domestic and Governmental Entities to say the least (best story tellers of all). Playing "Gotcha" you miiiiight want to seek a new thread.😁
Uh oh... Had no idea you were married.
More importantly I don't give a shΓ­t.
I think we can both agree on this. You do you and I'll do me. Don't get it twisted though. Little that impresses me here...
People, Words, Opinions, etc...
Not "playing gotcha" to me that would imply significance 😏.
Thought we were having a pleasant chat... Up until πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£.
Still respect though...
I trust that's mutual πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½.

I think we can both agree on this. You do you and I'll do me. Don't get it twisted though. Little that impresses me here...
Still respect though...
Respect Given is That Recieved. Dont get all swol' up🀣

Its a debate. Dont lose your cool. Im good. You good? We goodπŸ€—πŸ«±πŸΏβ€πŸ«²πŸΎ

Dawg im 5 years away from telling people to their face their ch1ldren are ugly😁. Water off a ducks back. A debate, "argument" (in the sense of rational expression of opinion")doesnt mean hostility.

✊🏾ne!!

Respect Given is That Recieved. Dont get all swol' up🀣

Its a debate. Dont lose your cool. Im good. You good? We goodπŸ€—πŸ«±πŸΏβ€πŸ«²πŸΎ

Dawg im 5 years away from telling people to their face their ch1ldren are ugly😁. Water off a ducks back. A debate, "argument" (in the sense of expression of opinion" doesnt mesn hostility.

✊🏾ne!!
Agreed Bro.
No harm no foul.
It's all good πŸ’―.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Still respect though...
And youve got great subtle jabs.
*would imply significance*
Fuckin' love it.
I tip my hat to you Good Sir. Well done.πŸ‘πŸΎ
You ever find yourself coming to Bavaria Germany, hit me up. We can share schnitzel and cynicism😁

As i posted media today, i got to thinking I need to share something meaningful that goes hand in hand with the Lifestyle...SEXUAL SAFETY

Unprotected Sex
Skin to skin
Au naturale
Bare-Back
Raw
Raw-Dawg
----
Unplanned /Unwanted Pr3gnsncy
Chlamydia
Trichmonoasis
Syphilis
Gonnorhea
Mgen
Monkey Pox
HIV

Who in the fuck in their right minds has Unprotected sex with multiple partners?!?

I do. Ive been / I am a misleading example. Allow me to clarify: I'm statistically aware of the risks associated. You should be too (No such thing as 0 risk unless you abstain completely from sexual activity folks, AND EVEN THEN there is the chance, the slightest, miniscule crazy chance you could contract one of the above from a different source of contact.)

Risk reduction: I use condoms and regularly practice safer sex. What you see in my content are playdates with long-term, RECENTLY TESTED playmates, with whom we share open and honest communication about our other rendezvous. Keep in mind a test is only as good as the moment it is taken so contact after the fact, Unprotected raises the risk.

"I'm clean; I'm not sure; Trust me" is a game of Russian Roulette that antibiotics may or may not be able to mitigate a trigger pull on a loaded chamber.

So when you see photos/videos of people juuuuust fuckin', think that extra step off considering "do they or dont they???" take precautionary mesaures:
*Frequent testing (symptomatic or no. Is a Best Practice if one is active aside from lone masturbation. I test monthly. I test early if a condom breaks. My raw-dawg playmates gotta test too)
*Safer sex
*Communication of sexual health conerns with partners

I may not be the "poster ch1ld" for safer sex (I.e my media). Whats not seen, off camera, is the ability and action to say "No. Thanks", condoms, testing. Treat your health and that of those whom who associate as a priceless commodity... BECAUSE IT IS!!!

All too often i read comments of wreckless, and i mean AbSoLuTeLy wreckless behaviors. Once time wrecklessness could be a "mistake". Done often its a habit/ not so smart choice Don't be that guy. Dont be that gal. Protect yourself and others. Calculated, premeditated risk reduction/mitigation. Dont let Impulse, ignorance or fear keep you from taking care of yourself.

You can get test kits on Amaz0n.com, you know. Mail in some p33 and/or bl00d, await your results. Take action.
*If you're still uncertain using a discreet test see a physician.
*WebMd.com will tell you you are the model of health or you're about to pass from a small paper cut. Who knows. Would you trust your life on a slot machine? Real World Doctors go to school so they can pay for their school loans, get out of debt and most importantly give you sound medical advice and treatment.
We aren't in the realm of Star Trek yet. Speak to a Doc IRL if you have any reason to do so.
*If youre uncertain on your health status DON'T FUCK, DON'T mutually masturbate, DON'T get your fluids on toys (or on/in others for that matter). Fear/modesty can put you in a bad place just as quickly as impulsiveness or apathy.

If you cant talk sexual health with your playmate(s), that's not a playmate(s) you should have. In God we trust, errrrybody else gotta come through with valid proof to the best of their ability.

I read lots of posts on here with a "Devil may care" attitude. The Devil has teeth and is wont to take a chunk out of your hide the more opportunities you present him a meal.

I'm not saying live and play in fear,
I'm saying live and play conscious of your health (or lack thereof) and others. Not everything that looks good, feels good IS beyond the moment.

Be Safe(r)
Stay Naughty.

-B3C
Unfortunately that anxiety prevents me from letting go and going wildπŸ˜”. I wish it was normal to ask guys to get tested before we meet. I could get tested too✌🏻.
Especially with African coming to Europe.

Unfortunately that anxiety prevents me from letting go and going wildπŸ˜”. I wish it was normal to ask guys to get tested before we meet. I could get tested too✌🏻.
Especially with African coming to Europe
Boundaries. I've got a post on it somewhere in my threads. You are Your most valuable resource. Dont throw pearls at swine. If you make it a HARD BOUNDARY and people dont wont cant abide there are many many many more WORTHY Men who will. Cant miss what youve never had AND you can let go of whats been possessed before.

Boundaries. Non Negotiable Boundaries
you shall not pass the lord of the rings GIF

Especially with African coming to Europe.
And its NOT just the Africans in Europe.Ooooh, how I love stereotypes or naivete'πŸ˜‡ Anyone from an undeveloped region or ANYWHERE (US health care is for profit not community/societal wellness for example) with minimal/limited/no regular health care, more importantly risk cognizance is a risk. A Fortune 500 business executive from Norway can be a risk if he/she is not tending to their health: diagnostic, preventative, and reactionary. So dont get it wrong. πŸ’© in a Golden Box is still πŸ’©. Best to check/test the contents and ingredients πŸ‘πŸΎ

Last edited:
And its NOT just the Africans from Europe.Ooooh, how I loved stereotypes or naivete'πŸ˜‡ Anyone from an undeveloped region with minimal/limited/no regular health care us a risk. A Fortune 500 business executive from Norway can be a his if he/she is not tending to their health: diagnpstic, preventative, and reactionary. So dont get it wrong. πŸ’© in a Golden Box is still πŸ’©. Best to check/test the contents and ingredients πŸ‘πŸΎ
Of course I’m not stereotyping πŸ‘

Back