Gangbangs

I would like to ask the ladies here and gentlemen, a question do high school did any one of you got gangbang by black guys?
I'm black, so naturally I did GB in HS. Many white girls did it too, no question about that.
it is almost "tradition" that when a white girl agrees to a gangbang it is usually with black men, I'd argue that it is likely more common than you think.
Yes, it is more common than most people think, especially white people. They prefer to think of white girls as "above that sort of thing" when in reality it has become sort of a rite of passage for the.

Majority of all gang bang are Swingers party I have been in a couple of trains where everyone take turns
So, just to be clear on terminology, the main difference between a gangbang and a train is that, in a train, the guys fuck her one at a time, one after another, while in a gangbang, it’s a free for all, with several guys on her at the same time?

So, just to be clear on terminology, the main difference between a gangbang and a train is that, in a train, the guys fuck her one at a time, one after another, while in a gangbang, it’s a free for all, with several guys on her at the same time?
That’s the way we define it. In a train there is one guy fucking her and she has another guys cock in her mouth. After the guy fucking her cums..then the guy getting head fucks her…and a new guy jumps in for a blow job..continue rotation. That’s what call a “train”.

Spontaneous, arising from situations, is way better. I wouldn't, or wouldn't ever, have tried to organize one through the internet. It just screams of disappointment. Try finding situations where it might arise organically. Don't push it.

I know someone who successfully organized one though, but it was a long time ago when the internet was new.

I think a lot of things online have become spammed and polluted in time. Even my ex-wife recently returned to a dating site she successfully used circa 2007 and 2008, only to find it full of bogus accounts. It had become a waste of time. She met one guy from it in her recent dating.
we found we had lots of reply’s on contact sites but mostly time wasters but we got lucky when a guy started at work with me who’s black and we became good friends.he was her first black guy although not the first guy I’d shared her with and she loved it.she wanted to know if he had more friends who she could enjoy and he said yes.he took a couple of pics to show them and they started enjoying her a few days later.we now have a lot of guys who fuck her not always all together but we often have 5 or 6 guys at a time and my wife loves every second of it.

Back