Thought on breeding...

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
So, I've been thinking about getting bred by a black cock lately, while I'm still fertile. I mean, there's just something so primal and exciting about it, right? As some of you know, I've got two boys already, but here's a little secret - they're both from different dads, and neither of them is from my late cuckold husband. Crazy, huh?

I've always been drawn to the idea of black men. There's just something about their confidence, their swagger, and let's be real - those beautiful black cocks! I remember this one time, driving my Uber, when I ended up in a limo with a group of businessmen and this super hot black guy. Long story short, I ended up sucking him off while everyone watched. It was such a rush!

Now, I'm curious what y'all think about the idea of me getting bred by a black stud. I know some people might judge, but hey, I'm a proud slut and I own it! Plus, my late husband always got off on the idea of me fucking other guys, especially ones with big cocks.

I've been thinking about setting up another breeding gangbang, like the one I did before. But this time, focusing on well-endowed black men. The thought of their dark skin against mine, their strong hands gripping my hips as they pump me full of their seed... it gets me so wet just thinking about it!

So, what do you guys think? Should I go for it? Any tips on finding the right guys? And for those of you who've done something similar, how was your experience? Don't be shy, share all the juicy details!

Remember, life's too short not to embrace your desires. That's my motto, anyway! Can't wait to hear your thoughts

Attachments

• photo-ffadult-r40-s2-488459657_26464.1312569819.0.superphoto.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-488459657_26464.1312569819.0.superphoto.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 669
  • photo-ffadult-r40-s2-488459657_26464.1312569808.0.superphoto.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-488459657_26464.1312569808.0.superphoto.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 705
  • Screenshot 2024-07-26 083712.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-26 083712.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 700
  • Screenshot 2024-07-26 083758.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-26 083758.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 631
So, I've been thinking about getting bred by a black cock lately, while I'm still fertile. I mean, there's just something so primal and exciting about it, right? As some of you know, I've got two boys already, but here's a little secret - they're both from different dads, and neither of them is from my late cuckold husband. Crazy, huh?

I've always been drawn to the idea of black men. There's just something about their confidence, their swagger, and let's be real - those beautiful black cocks! I remember this one time, driving my Uber, when I ended up in a limo with a group of businessmen and this super hot black guy. Long story short, I ended up sucking him off while everyone watched. It was such a rush!

Now, I'm curious what y'all think about the idea of me getting bred by a black stud. I know some people might judge, but hey, I'm a proud slut and I own it! Plus, my late husband always got off on the idea of me fucking other guys, especially ones with big cocks.

I've been thinking about setting up another breeding gangbang, like the one I did before. But this time, focusing on well-endowed black men. The thought of their dark skin against mine, their strong hands gripping my hips as they pump me full of their seed... it gets me so wet just thinking about it!

So, what do you guys think? Should I go for it? Any tips on finding the right guys? And for those of you who've done something similar, how was your experience? Don't be shy, share all the juicy details!

Remember, life's too short not to embrace your desires. That's my motto, anyway! Can't wait to hear your thoughts
i would breed you, i love breeding

I, know you are looking for opinions but, ultimately it's your decision. If you truly seek this, go for it.

Sure join the swelling ranks of women with absent baby daddies. Sounds like a perfectly well thought out plan.

You should go for it!

Miss Jen I would be more than happy to breed you with my cutie pie biracial baby I have always dreamed of getting a white woman/girl knocked up by a handsome attractive black man like me just so you know!!!

I can understand the fantasy play on breeding going on on this forum, but some threads and post that I read I think people are taking it too far. My view on this is that if people are into this and really want it to lead to a pregnancy, they are introducing a new person into the relationship and that's their ch.ild .

Their interest should be the most important for any parent and I don't see how that would work that would not seriously impact their mental wellbeing.

You should go for it!
Being Bred by BBC is a wonderful way to show the world that you are Black Cock owned and that you have a Sub Cuck Hubby who loves you because of the way you are!

Lifetime decisions shouldn’t be made in sexual fantasy format. You’re talking about a human life here not just a kink. Is the mail going to be involved in the baby’s life for the rest of his life and willing to take on that cost and time and mental connection? If not you sacrificed 50% of baby rearing and they’re experiences and their formation of adult thought because you were horny Because you wanted to be a parent

Back