The risk of getting pregnant a kink or not

OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

So i always thought i was lucky as not many wives do 3somes.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink
Go for it . Black breed her.

OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink
Biggest kink we have.

I don’t know why but the risk turns me on, I have one mixed baby and he’s a very incredibly cute baby so the idea of making more makes me happy and turned on

It’s a kink if you’re prepared for it. My wife and I are in an excellent relationship and financially stable so if she got knocked up by someone else we’d be fine with it.
This is the only comment thats CENTERED around the baby instead of what other people would think. I always said if i got a white wife pregnant I would have no problem supporting/raising/being available for the baby as I am financially able.

It started as a fantasy with us first, then with her first bull. After we realized this was probably gonna be part of life from then on, then came the long term Bull relationships which she loved. That's when it actually became a discussion of, my wife and her Bull really care for each other and we're really secure in our marriage. We know we want more kdds (we already had 1) so let's consider it.

She's a babe!

Attachments

• 0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg
    0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 91
My ex wife was cheating on me with a black boyfriend with whom she fell in love. She said the sex with him was so intense that she wanted to give herself to him entirely. So for several days she stopped taking her birth control pills and sure enough she got pregnant. I didn't know any of this was going on at the time. Worried that she was destroying our marriage she came to me crying that she was afraid she was pregnant. I assumed it was mine and tried to reassure her that it would be ok. The draw of the black boyfriend was overwhelming and our marriage ended anyway as she became his woman.

My ex wife was cheating on me with a black boyfriend with whom she fell in love. She said the sex with him was so intense that she wanted to give herself to him entirely. So for several days she stopped taking her birth control pills and sure enough she got pregnant. I didn't know any of this was going on at the time. Worried that she was destroying our marriage she came to me crying that she was afraid she was pregnant. I assumed it was mine and tried to reassure her that it would be ok. The draw of the black boyfriend was overwhelming and our marriage ended anyway as she became his woman.
I would hope you were still supportive and did not make her feel bad about it. I am sure you would be a great uncle and/or baby sitter for her, not one has to know how it started.

We talked about it and fantasized about it for a very long time and made the decision for Laura to have a mixed baby. She had two both from long term relation ships with her black lovers. I watched both times and even filmed one. For us the fantasy became reality through much thought and choice

We talked about it and fantasized about it for a very long time and made the decision for Laura to have a mixed baby. She had two both from long term relation ships with her black lovers. I watched both times and even filmed one. For us the fantasy became reality through much thought and choice
Did the black stud want to be part of the kid's life?

Back