View attachment 7463441
My parents and my wife's parents are school friends, and that's how we became a couple. She is loving, intelligent, disciplined, reserved, often a little shy and very pretty. Her parents took her to church every Sunday when she was a baby. Even now she still goes to church every Sunday, I always accompany her, she doesn't like going alone. For several years I have been trying to gently talk to her about cuckolding whenever the opportunity arises. She doesn't understand me, even though I try to explain to her that I love her to death and don't want any other woman, even though she will never give us a chance to try cuckolding.

Three months ago, a couple from Germany wrote to me about their trip through the Baltic States. The wife had her first BBC. He works in a cafe in Riga. He has had a few women and couples, but wants a steady relationship with a couple, for a black-owned relationship. We live in a small town a few kilometers from Riga. I told my wife that Mikhail Tal often went to this cafe, which I invented.

We were in this cafe for almost two hours on my birthday, I just looked at my wife the whole time, she was even more beautiful than usual.

Yesterday was the second best day of my life, my wife told me that she would gladly go to this cafe with me on her birthday; the best day of my life was the day I asked for her hand in marriage.

I have never been to Riga...
No experience in life should be more satisfying to a white husband than to see his wife this way
View attachment 7464222
At first it bothered me to see him kiss 💋 her but after time i realized it was erotic and made me more excited

I’m so happy and lucky to be married to a Hotwife :love: :love:😁
Please login or become a member to view

Gwen had remained friends with her ex all this time. I asked her if she wanted to fuck Rufus again, and I knew by the expression on her face that she was turned on by the idea. She was hesitant at first, expressing that she loved me and didn’t want to be with anyone else. I reassured Gwen that I wanted this for her because of how much I love her.

Amazing

Back