Gwen had remained friends with her ex all this time. I asked her if she wanted to fuck Rufus again, and I knew by the expression on her face that she was turned on by the idea. She was hesitant at first, expressing that she loved me and didn’t want to be with anyone else. I reassured Gwen that I wanted this for her because of how much I love her.

SO perfect and right.
BLACK MEN RULE

I remember when I let my white slave slut fuck her cuck husband he thought he was about to get some finally nope it was her birthday and she wanted to use a strap on on him for the first time he was tied up tried to run at first but just took after awhile
Could not run and gave up?

When a woman is not completely satisfied, you have to quickly face the facts: having a small dick does not prevent you from thinking correctly and it will not be rare that the real solution, the only solution will be satisfactory for him too because it will reveal his true nature which is to humbly serve the real alpha males. And an alpha male has rights that a sub man must promote by introducing him to his petite wife.
Remember the day our stud had me suck his dick in front of my wife , as he told ; man your wife was soo tight but she aint anymore i tore her good,taste her on my cock , and he made me swollow his thick cum made me vomite

Back