I am honestly excited for my future marriage with my girlfriend right now. I told her I don’t have a problem if she wants to ever fuck a black man which she’s never had as long as I am there. Part of it or watching ofc. She’s so sexy and deserves all the bbc pleasure she wants. Look at the sexy panties I got her
I like it how you put “ as long as I am there”

So it’s currently you being in control of the situation.

I wonder how long that lasts once she has tasted the goods. Maybe then it will be her who decides if you get to be there or not.

It’s a slippery slope where the control soon moves away from you

I like it how you put “ as long as I am there”

So it’s currently you being in control of the situation.

I wonder how long that lasts once she has tasted the goods. Maybe then it will be her who decides if you get to be there or not.

It’s a slippery slope where the control soon moves away from you
Haha yeah honestly and if she’s okay with putting me in chasitity. She will eventually want full control

Someone (perhaps a sociologist) sometime back coined the expression "three-person marriage", with the concept being that a black bull would make each white marriage complete, providing sex for the wife and discipline for the couple. We are seeing that concept becoming reality more and more.
I forsure said this once

She’s a keeper white boi!!!!!
i agree. She's a keeper. i like very much her playful manner. Just look how she's patting the Black man's upper arm after the kiss with a smile that says "Don't take life all too serious. You can always count me in for a little joke like that". Plus she is really beautiful ImO. But the white guy she was walking with doesn't give off boyfriend vibes. Much rather he's her brother or just a friend. Just sayin'

Back