One of my acceptable relationship outcomes is to seriously be in a Black-owned relationship with a white cuckold couple. Impregnate her and we are one big family.

This way the cuck has something invested (marriage) and I have something invested (brood), and therefore something to lose.
Sadly, we are beyond pregnancy... otherwise, that is a desire

My ex-wife stayed at a hotel with her bull the night before the wedding. He was a guest at the wedding too so watched us get married the day after he had pumped my wife with his cum.

We all went out after the wedding and I got ******* and went to the hotel room. Her and her bull stayed out with the rest of the guests and I think it was obvious cause one of them texted me about them. She didn’t come back to the room until 6am because they had gone to a strip club and fucked in the back of his car.

True story. DMs open for more…
Start as you wish to continue...
Awesome

That´s the way it´s supposed to be!
Love is giving and if you do this the right way and for the right reasons it is nothing but positive for everyone involved. As the husband/boyfriend you get just as much novelty and sexual excitement from watching the woman you love having amazing sex as she does from having it, just in a different way!
Yes, 💯

I love it i have a man that loves me dearly and protects me and lets me have all the black dick i want.. but i do take care of hubby to and i still enjoy hubby fucking me he knows my body like no other man does or ever has..But i also love him watching a black guy fuck me and make me feel amazing and i let him know that they make me feel amazing.. Honesty is the key and Best deicsion i ever made was to let black guys fuck me in front of hubby...But im still looking for that special guy to fuck me regularly
Yes!
We areain't a similar place, though your media says you are getting some good play!

May you find Mister Lover who wants to dick you down frequently

So
The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
True we white married men should be thankful to the black bulls to make our life more happy

Back