The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you like it if someone posted your pictures saying it wasn't you? You're just OK with that? Please, by all means, contribute to this trash.
Please that was yesterday. I get called out,.pulled out, and dragged through the mud. I however don't give any fks to people I don't even know. Don't give energy where energy is not needed. However! If you want to throw up bull s.hit, and fake the funk, expect to be called out. It's called "put up, or shut up" you should read what guys put on my media and it's my real pussy, so ya, it can give me a twitch I am human, however I ain't never gonna fk them. 🤷🏼‍♀️ you being a white male wanting a black dick it maybe harder for you to get that across in a positive manner, so you'd have better luck with the cucks.

So since when did this became a safe space for people to disrespect others call them stupid only to say " oh you treat woman this way " like tf kinda ..backward passive aggressive wimp crap is that

I can't stand it ..
Just goes to show you..that everyone a plan before a fight ..until they get punch in the face .then they're plan is to be defensive
Defensive?
Why does your communication need to have whore, bitch, tramp in it?
Do you lack an expansive vocabulary to get your point across? Because that is exactly what it seems like

Your dick will always be small
How telling as an ostensibly heterosexual white man you should notice and comment... 🤭
that will always be me in them pictures.
Hey dumbass nobody gives a fuck about cucks... You're misrepresenting the female. I guess that plate of mashed potatoes is too v.omit inducing🤮 to use as your avatar or in your profiles media... So you do this🤣...
Screenshot_20240627-165007-745.pngScreenshot_20240627-165336-722.pngScreenshot_20240627-165230-884.pngScreenshot_20240627-164849-631.png

You're mad because they're my pictures and that girl is sexy. I understand.
Oh wow... you're only making yourself sound delusional. I think it's best because obviously reading isn't your strong suit that we all just ignore you like you're not even here. I'm sure you're use to that.. so carry on!

How telling as an ostensibly heterosexual white man you should notice and comment... 🤭

Hey dumbass nobody gives a fuck about cucks... You're misrepresenting the female. I guess that plate of mashed potatoes is too v.omit inducing🤮 to use as your avatar or in your profiles media... So you do this🤣...
View attachment 7280730View attachment 7280731View attachment 7280732View attachment 7280734
Are you saying the girl in the pictures is sexy? Can you elaborate on that?

No be honest, that's the reason you take pictures up so close right? Because you're gross?
💩NOW YOU WANT TO FK ME!!!!???
LISTEN MR. NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR GOODS THIS IS YOUR WAY OF GETTING OFF! IM NOT INTO DEGRADING WHITE MEN PURPOSELY FOR THEIR SELF GRADIFICATION UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY ME! OH AND YES I AM HIDEOUS YOU CAN ONLY SEE HALF MY FACE AND TITS! I LIVE IN JERSEY I CAN GRAB MY PUSSY AND SPIT! WHAT ABOUT YOU???!!!

Last edited:
💩NOW YOU WANT TO FK ME!!!!???
LISTEN MR. NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR GOODS THIS IS YOUR WAY OF GETTING OFF! IM NOT INTO DEGRADING WHITE MEN PURPOSELY FOR THEIR SELF GRADIFICATION UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY ME! OH AND YES I AM HIDEOUS YOU CAN ONLY SEE HALF MY FACE AND TITS! I LIVE IN JERSEY I CAN GRAB MY PUSSY AMD SPIT! WHAT ABOUT YOU???!!!
I’d like to see your tits and I’m real asf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back