The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if the girl in the picture really is a girl in real life and this isn't a catfish account, then what's wrong with wanting to hear your hot?
because you're catfishing just with this comment. I don't care who likes me, wants to fk me, because I am who I say I am. So ya, you don't match my vibe 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Ya but do I want YOU to see my tits that's the real question😘
Lamh GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

Imagine trump is such a poor piece of 💩 that they have to demonstrate how mics being switch off on the stage doesn’t interrupt the other speaker 🙄
I'm just waiting for after the fact commentary like how's that going work? They will have the entire time to rewrite history because no one is allowed in. So they will have time to make all assumptions almost educated on the debate. The analysts will be able to hopefully give better interpretation because there won't be anyone ".ego boosting" and we ALL know who needs that!

I'm just waiting for after the fact commentary like how's that going work? They will have the entire time to rewrite history because no one is allowed in. So they will have time to make all assumptions almost educated on the debate. The analysts will be able to hopefully give better interpretation because there won't be anyone ".ego boosting" and we ALL know who needs that!
They’ve just had to demonstrate on TV how switching the mics off of other candidates will prevent certain dickheads from interrupting others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back