The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't have mentioned that if you weren't trying to imply he is racist. That's the only reason you would mention that.
No implication...I'm telling categorically he's a racist. However, the only reason I said it was in response to another poster saying that he was tired of hearing the "other side" argument... I said this previously try to keep up.
Calling you out for not having your facts straight doesn't make Trump my Messiah.
Watch the video again dumbass. He said what he said. I'm not interested in your interpretation or his.
Be honest, you're just mad that you're a black man with a very average size cock. I mean, ffs I'm white and my cock is way bigger than that little nub you got. 😅 how embarrassing 😳
Now I know why you initially approached me with this...😲.
You want to talk about my dick...🤭
It must be love😱.
You've just outed yourself BottomBoi🍑🧚🏻.
Just like the bulk of the white men on here. You're a closeted homosexual of varying degrees😂.
I'm not interested in your dick at all...Big, small, existent, non-existent. However you go on talking about mine🍆. That says more about you than it does me... Dumbass 🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽😆.

Screenshot_20240627-165007-745.pngScreenshot_20240627-165336-722.pngScreenshot_20240627-165230-884.pngScreenshot_20240627-164849-631.png

Bitch ...4 fucking messages from Dec 4 2022

Wtf ..your ass made up a whole story

Going ahead ..let's see them 💯
Since you saying I wrote you all this love letters let's see them . Plus I ain't inbox you a dick pick 😂😂😂😂 you took that picture of my profile

Mf getting depressed huh?
Oh you know.
I’m not taking a screenshot of all your ♥️ letters and dick pics
Why would I subject myself to that given you have a copy of all of this already?
Calm down
Nobody wants to be subjected to that… thing

No implication...I'm telling categorically he's a racist. However, the only reason I said it was in response to another poster saying that he was tired of hearing the "other side" argument... I said this previously try to keep up.

Watch the video again dumbass. He said what he said. I'm not interested in your interpretation or his.

Now I know why you initially approached me with this...😲.
You want to talk about my dick...🤭
It must be love😱.
You've just outed yourself BottomBoi🍑🧚🏻.
Just like the bulk of the white men on here. You're a closeted homosexual of varying degrees😂.
I'm not interested in your dick at all...Big, small, existent, non-existent. However you go on talking about mine🍆. That says more about you than it does me... Dumbass 🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽😆.

View attachment 7280557View attachment 7280558View attachment 7280559View attachment 7280560
Awe come on!
Are we still debating trump is a racist!
It’s proven
Don’t even listen to what he says look at what he does.
Muslim ban on the border - not racist?
Or just dog whistling

Oh you know.
I’m not taking a screenshot of all your ♥️ letters and dick pics
Why would I subject myself to that given you have a copy of all of this already?
Calm down
Nobody wants to be subjected to that… thing
You mean you don't having the evidence......shocking..
Anything else you want to bring up and cowardly back out of .that you want the rest of us to know?

You mean you don't having the evidence......shocking..
Anything else you want to bring up and cowardly back out of .that you want the rest of us to know?
Awe you thirsty
Calm down
Like your last girlfriend said “ I still ain’t touching that “😂

You got to admit your burns are pretty ‘ low brow’
Bitch this and whore that
Your English Teacher must be proud 😂
How sad for you
Well tramp ...you wait about another 3 hour after this debate ..you going to have plenty of smart conversations you can be proud of
Girl Interview GIF by SV Bergheim 1906

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back