The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is on the map because phones have auto correct that don't work perfectly? Fascinating, just fascinating. Go on please. Enlighten is with more of your profound mind words.....I mean thoughts...... thoughts.......
Has the PBR hit? Because it's showing

Do you not remember me saying that my husband and I don't d r I n k or do d r u g s. Like I just said that, you honestly don't remember. This is more of that projecting stuff I was talking about. You gotta be able to keep up with a conversation better than bidden.

Do you not remember me saying that my husband and I don't d r I n k or do d r u g s. Like I just said that, you honestly don't remember. This is more of that projecting stuff I was talking about. You gotta be able to keep up with a conversation better than bidden.
Wait a damn minute. This is the wife in the chat????

Shocked No Way GIF by Pudgy Penguins

dumb and dumber harry dunne GIF

Oh fk not only has the PBR hit, but so has the 420. You need a nap tomorrow is another day, K smooches 😘
In other words, you have nothing and your a loser. Can't say I'm shocked. Is this the part you say I'm high and ******* again because you can't come up with anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back