The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you took a few screen shots of my profile because you realized how wrong you were and didn't have the mental power to articulate a coherent rebuttal to anything I said...... then screen shots really put me in my place though........ you must be a smart one 😬
Hey dummy you accused me of spreading lies about your cheetos colored Messiah. That was a lie. The video clearly shows what Donald Dump said. " There's fine people on both sides"
I made no reference to who or what he condemned prior to saying it...And I don't give a s.hit.
Now go take some pics of a extra large pile of horseshit for your avatar and profile media... That's far more representative of what you are. Then the person you failed to mislead people into thinking is you 🤣.
Articulate and coherent enough? If not...
A picture(s) is worth a thousand words
Dumbass🖕🏽😂🖕🏽😆.

Screenshot_20240627-165007-745.pngScreenshot_20240627-165230-884.pngScreenshot_20240627-165336-722.pngScreenshot_20240627-164849-631.png

You realize a white supremacist can talk to someone without making that person a white supremacist. White supremacy isn't something that is contagious. Trump has meetings with people all the time he doesn't fully know. Civil rights leaders have had talks with racists in this country for decades. Do you know what they talked about or anything about the meeting? Like anything at all? Or are you just saying things you have no real information about?
Oh please!
It’s not like Nick is a world leader
And a President has time to meet with a neo nazi
Yea right

Bitch you proud of a comment from 2 years ago ?
That give you a pass to call people stupid?
Stfu with your sorry ass pretty excuses ..Wah Wah Wah he told me I had a nice body now he being mean lmfao

Lol my bad that I told you anything and you believe it ...

I love it ...call me fat zaddy ..use that search engine with my name lol
Oh you thirsty !!!
I got a few more messages from you
You know you sent them you ol sly dog.
Being too tough for the public, sending me horny msgs then being all sly in private

You so cool

I love that when you get wound up you can’t help but “bitch this” and “ whore that”
The women in your life must be so lucky.Give it a rest champ you are embarrassing yourself.

I could show you the 50+ pages of messages from thirsty guys but meh or I could keep debating you or tell you how much I love my body but instead I’ll let Dec 2022 Satanic_Cap tell you how much you love my body
Y'all are quick studies!! I think @SwirlSexr775 is the founder on digging stuff up as proof/validation on y'alls degree of BS, bravo fellas! Bravo! Too bad @SwirlSexr775 isn't getting paid for his diligence! 🤣😘

my thing is ..you act as intelligence is repeating my jokes but making them sound bad and unfunny

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's that Australian for ." That's not a knife"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I dunno
Is this English? Not sure what you are saying

I know this thread has been going for a while but when did I “call you stupid”?

Like I said definitely MAGA , they are stupid
Anyone else - maybe not

Come now tell the truth
How many dick pics have you sent me ?
You’re funny
Out here you’re all bitch this whore that (sooo sweet - and low brow - there I just called you stupid)
In my DMs , dick pics, all nice n thirsty .
Ooooo you sly dog
Bitch ...seriously....I mean alot of people here has my dick pics . I honestly don't remember so you probably do 🤷🏾

Good for you ..thanks for being a fan after Two year .

Idk do you think you was/are special? I'm confused

Bitch ...seriously....I mean alot of people here has my dick pics . I honestly don't remember so you probably do 🤷🏾

Good for you ..thanks for being a fan after Two year .

Idk do you think you was/are special? I'm confused
A fan follows but is not followed
Which are you?
I didn’t send a dick pic nor ever asked you for sex. How about you?
Who’s the fan now chubbs?

Hey dummy you accused me of spreading lies about your cheetos colored Messiah. That was a lie. The video clearly shows what Donald Dump said. " There's fine people on both sides"
I made no reference to who or what he condemned prior to saying it...And I don't give a s.hit.
Now go take some pics of a extra large pile of horseshit for your avatar and profile media... That's far more representative of what you are. Then the person you failed to mislead people into thinking is you 🤣.
Dumbass🖕🏽😂View attachment 7280470

Dumbass🖕🏽😂🖕🏽😆.

So based on the childish hissy fit you just had, I realize you probably aren't intelligent enough to understand this but I'll explain it anyway. You wouldn't have mentioned that if you weren't trying to imply he is racist. That's the only reason you would mention that. Calling you out for not having your facts straight doesn't make Trump my Messiah.

Now take a breath and try to use that tiny little brain of yours to realize this isn't the first time you've been wrong about something and that it won't be the last. It's OK, it happens to people all the time. Now you have the opportunity to learn from this or keep stomping your feet like the angry baby you are.

Be honest, you're just mad that you're a black man with a very average size cock. I mean, ffs I'm white and my cock is way bigger than that little nub you got. 😅 how embarrassing 😳

A fan follows but is not followed
Which are you?
I didn’t send a dick pic nor ever asked you for sex. How about you?
Who’s the fan now chubbs?
I'm honestly want you to expose anything you talking about because I simply don't remember all that now ..

So please continue to tell me more about me ..

Oh please!
It’s not like Nick is a world leader
And a President has time to meet with a neo nazi
Yea right
What proof is there that he is a nazi? Other than the corporate media saying he is?

If you haven't noticed, only like 20% of people in the world believe anything corporate media says because of all their lies.

I'm honestly want you to expose anything you talking about because I simply don't remember all that now ..

So please continue to tell me more about me ..
Bitch ...4 fucking messages from Dec 4 2022

Wtf ..your ass made up a whole story

Going ahead ..let's see them 💯
Since you saying I wrote you all this love letters let's see them . Plus I ain't inbox you a dick pick 😂😂😂😂 you took that picture of my profile

Mf getting depressed huh?

Come now tell the truth
How many dick pics have you sent me ?
You’re funny
Out here you’re all bitch this whore that (sooo sweet - and low brow - there I just called you stupid)
In my DMs , dick pics, all nice n thirsty .
Ooooo you sly dog
I'm calling your buff ...show me a dick Pic you didn't steal of my profile..💯

I want to see this one ..on gawd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back