The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to dance? Let's dance everyone, I hear it's great therapy
Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

My thing is @Lebain you realize this bitch done stole your whole gimmick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Giselle maxwell trying to export people to Australia with the promise of a better life

🤣🤣🤣🤣

and another self proclaimed white people who is soo wealthy.
soo smart
And soo much like every other white person on b2w who think they have something important to say .

Cut ...copy ...paste ....repeated

Last edited:

Giselle maxwell trying to export people to Australia with the promise of a better life

🤣🤣🤣🤣

soo smart
And soo much like every other white person on b2w who think they have something important to say .

Ok welfare queen ..your whole conversation is nothing but a talking point about what the Australian government does you for free

Maybe it's a culture difference but over here ,that is not a flex lol

Like you lost already
Lol I just want to know did you get that nurse outfits with your free health care voucher

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry for the delay ..I was out at another restaurant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1000003900.jpg

But I'm going to leave you to your little troll flex or whatever tf you call it

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Notice how many Black Folks like you´re post on this forum...Not only in off topic discussions, just B2W period...There are other clowns that start topics and they go silent...You have nothing important to add except for the fact that you got to go to work tomorrow, and the next day and the rest of the year...I don´t slick...I´m retired and living the dream...You are stuck in Kentucky going nowhere...like the rest of those folks I mentioned earlier...Tough *******...Get to work Bitch...🤣

20220101_162128.jpg

;)🤡

I'll keep it short and sweet you non original dusty whore ..ain't nobody taking about wanting you or your plastic nurse fit .

Get that's out your head😂😂😂😂
I love that when you get wound up you can’t help but “bitch this” and “ whore that”
The women in your life must be so lucky.Give it a rest champ you are embarrassing yourself.

I could show you the 50+ pages of messages from thirsty guys but meh or I could keep debating you or tell you how much I love my body but instead I’ll let Dec 2022 Satanic_Cap tell you how much you love my body

Attachments

• IMG_6182.png
    IMG_6182.png
    521.5 KB · Views: 7
Ole Debacle Joe’s record of DEBACLES :

Afghanistan Debacle
Debacle at the Southern Border
Electric car Debacle
Inflation Debacle - food / energy costs
War in Ukraine Debacle
War in Palestine Debacle
Prolly more but enough for now 😉
What about the down fall of democracy?

Is that before the EV debacle? Or after the energy debacle?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

soo smart

If I say “bitch” at the beginning of every paragraph like my chubby nugget
Do I look cool like you?

Who says I want you to come to Australia 😂?
I want you to stay EXACTLY where you are!
The theme for this conversation is when everything is against you , what do you do ?
Cry?
Moan?
Do something?
I dunno man - tough choice!

I love that when you get wound up you can’t help but “bitch this” and “ whore that”
The women in your life must be so lucky.Give it a rest champ you are embarrassing yourself.

I could show you the 50+ pages of messages from thirsty guys but meh or I could keep debating you or tell you how much I love my body but instead I’ll let Dec 2022 Satanic_Cap tell you how much you love my body
Bitch you proud of a comment from 2 years ago ?
That give you a pass to call people stupid?
Stfu with your sorry ass pretty excuses ..Wah Wah Wah he told me I had a nice body now he being mean lmfao

Lol my bad that I told you anything and you believe it ...

I love it ...call me fat zaddy ..use that search engine with my name lol

If I say “bitch” at the beginning of every paragraph like my chubby nugget
Do I look cool like you?

Who says I want you to come to Australia 😂?
I want you to stay EXACTLY where you are!
The theme for this conversation is when everything is against you , what do you do ?
Cry?
Moan?
Do something?
I dunno man - tough choice!
my thing is ..you act as intelligence is repeating my jokes but making them sound bad and unfunny

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's that Australian for ." That's not a knife"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sure then he does this

You realize a white supremacist can talk to someone without making that person a white supremacist. White supremacy isn't something that is contagious. Trump has meetings with people all the time he doesn't fully know. Civil rights leaders have had talks with racists in this country for decades. Do you know what they talked about or anything about the meeting? Like anything at all? Or are you just saying things you have no real information about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back