The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There a lot better options...I enjoyed my time in Mexico...However I saw the writing on the wall quick...

La Herradura, Spain might be a good option...😎

View attachment 7275418View attachment 7275419
;)
So yall telling me ..this mf ain't no sex trafficker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bro over here pulling pictures from "where is Carmen San Diego "

leaving homer simpson GIF

Bruh is the b2w version of Dr. Nick 🤣🤣🤣

Idk if you notice..but the white people here is whack out they minds ..
Whats important involves living in the real world . These mf soo stuck in the fantasy world they think Hollywood movies are predictions ..

No thanks ..I think I prefer life without junkies on the streets and cartels
My last cerveza in Mexico...Bye Bye Now...🇵🇹

IMG_20161109_114135046_HDR.jpg20190604_144020.jpg

🍻

Yes I’m certain you don’t understand.
Simply put you don’t vote because of the circumstances (******* candidates ******* policies etc)
I’m saying that is exactly why you need TO vote.

If your argument is the candidates suck why haven’t YOU done something about it? Why are you satisfied to complain about your circumstances but not angry enough to change it.

Also why the fk would you allow a criminal like trump near the White House! He’s only works with other criminals! He’s just a co.ck head .

In Australia, 200 years ago people got angry with working conditions, formed unions, changed working conditions, formed the labor party

During covid there was statistics released that one woman was killed each week at the hands of their partner !
The community got angry
Today we have three days paid leave days for women suffering domestic violence, plus support to move, new powers for police etc etc
It’s not easy but well worth the fight.
I'm really beginning to believe that this is one of MacNfries other accounts...🤔.
Certainly would explain a lot 🤣.

Last edited:
I'm really beginning to believe that this is one of MacNfries other accounts...🤔.
Certainly would explain a lot 🤣.
No but I’m glad I live in a country where we have compulsory voting and most, not all, but most people effect change .
Imagine living in a country where people just complain… what am I saying! You lot don’t need to imagine 😂😂😂😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back