The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been feeling philosophical of late... So this came to mind... You can thank me now for not posting the entire script 😆.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
👍🏽😂👌🏽😉
Second thought maybe it's a group therapy session y'all need 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been thinking about Mexico 🇲🇽 living off the grid in some small town 😍
You know, Jenna, I used to go to Mexico all the time. I stayed for a month at a time usually and truly enjoyed it. I had good friends there, knew most of the towns in Baha, and even had my Mexican friends stay with me when they visited California. When my brother visited, I took him to Mexico and he had a great time. That was back in the 80s, 90s, and some of the 2000s. But not anymore. Too much violence and gangs. Way too much. All of my friends stopped going too when two people we knew were run off the road and robbed of everything and left in the middle of nowhere. I read in the local Mexican papers about many more attacks on tourists that never make it to the American media. It's just too violent now. As are most of our American cities too. But Mexico is run by the cartels and they used to stop violence against tourists but not any more. So I do not recommend going there, even to the tourist areas.

3509989_0.jpg

You know, Jenna, I used to go to Mexico all the time. I stayed for a month at a time usually and truly enjoyed it. I had good friends there, knew most of the towns in Baha, and even had my Mexican friends stay with me when they visited California. When my brother visited, I took him to Mexico and he had a great time. That was back in the 80s, 90s, and some of the 2000s. But not anymore. Too much violence and gangs. Way too much. All of my friends stopped going too when two people we knew were run off the road and robbed of everything and left in the middle of nowhere. I read in the local Mexican papers about many more attacks on tourists that never make it to the American media. It's just too violent now. As are most of our American cities too. But Mexico is run by the cartels and they used to stop violence against tourists but not any more. So I do not recommend going there, even to the tourist areas.
Well that sucks, and really sad. What about deep into Mexico? Is it the entire state, wait is it a country? 💩 I don't feel like fact checking I'm sure one of y'all will correct me.🤣🙄

Well that sucks, and really sad. What about deep into Mexico? Is it the entire state, wait is it a country? 💩 I don't feel like fact checking I'm sure one of y'all will correct me.🤣🙄
Before moving to Portugal in 2016...I lived In Mexico...Tulum and Puerto Vallarta...Traveled all over the country accept well known Cartel areas...When you have the Mexican Military Patrolling Beaches, it is no longer a place not only for vacation, but to live period...Beautiful country, however the Cartels will be watching you no matter where you go in the country and more so Deep into Mexico...Boa Sorte...;)

IMG_20161110_100552923_HDR.jpg

Mexico-*******-Cartels-2048x1391.jpg

;)

Before moving to Portugal in 2016...I lived In Mexico...Tulum and Puerto Vallarta...Traveled all over the country accept well known Cartel areas...When you have the Mexican Military Patrolling Beaches, it is no longer a place not only for vacation, but to live period...Beautiful country, however the Cartels will be watching you no matter where you go in the country and more so Deep into Mexico...Boa Sorte...;)

View attachment 7275388

View attachment 7275391

;)
I guess I need another country 😕

This election isn't my life. I feel sorry for you if it's yours... Not really though 🤣.

Are you daft? Actually it's taking complete control over my actions/vote/no vote. For my own reasons🙄.
Decisions are being made for EVERYBODY... Holy s.hit.
The question is whether there will be compliance...Or not 😏.

Say it ain't so...Keep it coming 👍🏽😉👌🏽.

Not about teaching anyone a lesson. It's about casting my vote. For a candidate who will address and take real action. On the inequalities suffered by Black people in this country. When and if that candidate comes along... I'll cast my vote. In the meantime me and mine will be fine ...How about you🤔?

You think because I disagree with you.
I don't understand...?
Par for the course condescending arrogance...Wow.
👎🏽😆👎🏽.
Yes I’m certain you don’t understand.
Simply put you don’t vote because of the circumstances (******* candidates ******* policies etc)
I’m saying that is exactly why you need TO vote.

If your argument is the candidates suck why haven’t YOU done something about it? Why are you satisfied to complain about your circumstances but not angry enough to change it.

Also why the fk would you allow a criminal like trump near the White House! He’s only works with other criminals! He’s just a co.ck head .

In Australia, 200 years ago people got angry with working conditions, formed unions, changed working conditions, formed the labor party

During covid there was statistics released that one woman was killed each week at the hands of their partner !
The community got angry
Today we have three days paid leave days for women suffering domestic violence, plus support to move, new powers for police etc etc
It’s not easy but well worth the fight.

My friendly advice...I say agree to disagree and focus on what's important, black men and white women (and non white women) being together.
Idk if you notice..but the white people here is whack out they minds ..
Whats important involves living in the real world . These mf soo stuck in the fantasy world they think Hollywood movies are predictions ..

View attachment 7275388

View attachment 7275391

;)
No thanks ..I think I prefer life without junkies on the streets and cartels

Yes I’m certain you don’t understand.
Simply put you don’t vote because of the circumstances (******* candidates ******* policies etc)
I’m saying that is exactly why you need TO vote.

If your argument is the candidates suck why haven’t YOU done something about it? Why are you satisfied to complain about your circumstances but not angry enough to change it.

Also why the fk would you allow a criminal like trump near the White House! He’s only works with other criminals! He’s just a co.ck head .

In Australia, 200 years ago people got angry with working conditions, formed unions, changed working conditions, formed the labor party

During covid there was statistics released that one woman was killed each week at the hands of their partner !
The community got angry
Today we have three days paid leave days for women suffering domestic violence, plus support to move, new powers for police etc etc
It’s not easy but well worth the fight.
spam GIF

Also ..your car warranty is about to expired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back