The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? You are blabbering....you don't understand the American system at all .you watch you t.v and wish you can save the world ..

You and mac are critics .a bunch of side line jockeys ask everyone what are they going to do next

No need to ask you the same .you are just going to flood the comments with a bunch of political crap
Non sensual crap and gibberish because you can't do anything but complain and sit in our miserable disability lol

What is your problem? You think you doing important work of the behalf of Americans by starting ambiguous conversations and ending them by suggesting that we not done do enough. Lol

So you plan to change people's minds by the dismissal of their opinion..lmfao

That is beyond ignorance
Learn some tolerance
How the fuck you going to change the world if you can't even get alone with people on the internet?

Think about it for once
Or perhaps I have changed the world.

Perhaps I drafted policy that influenced politics nationally and internationally
Perhaps I’ve worked with American political parties.
Perhaps I sit on a committee that endorses political candidates for office
Perhaps my job is to mobilise volunteers to engage with the political system (nationally and internationally)
Perhaps.
Not all of us complain about our circumstances, some of us actually work to change it 🤷‍♀️
There’s always a way if you’re committed to it - bitter pill to swallow.

Perhaps I drafted policy that influenced politics nationally and internationally
Perhaps my job is to mobilise volunteers to engage with the political system (nationally and internationally)
Perhaps.
Not all of us complain about our circumstances, some of us actually work to change it 🤷‍♀️
The only thing you have changed is my bedtime staying up to hear your crap ..gn

Last edited:
It’s amazing how easy it is to be a victim but how hard it is to take responsibility.
I guess that’s why there are so many victims blaming circumstances.
If you were in an abusive relationship. Where your ass was getting kicked every fucking day. How many times would you stay and try and work it out? How long would it take you to leave the motherfucker? Does that click for you at all?
And just for the record I have 5 weeks vacation.
You keep spouting off about your benefits.
Mine are comparable (if not superior) to yours 🤣.

Last edited:
Not vote?
Abstain...
Which is functionally a vote for Dump💩.
My GOD... How will the Australian economy survive? 😏🤭😂😆🤣.
More importantly...Maybe those who depend on the Black vote to stay in power. Will show their gratitude in a meaningful way. Fuck incremental change... Too long with incremental change. Do something substantive for Black people now😉.

If you were in an abusive relationship. Where your ass was getting kicked every fucking day. How many times would you stay and try and work it out? How long would it take you to leave the motherfucker? Does that click for you at all?
And just for the record I have 5 weeks vacation.
You keep spouting off about your benefits.
Mine are comparable (if not superior) to yours 🤣.
strange analogy.
Abusive relationship?
Well if you were…
You’d summon the strength to make change with the help of your friends and family ?
Or abstain from change and stay in the circumstances hating the person putting you through it

strange analogy
From your perspective clearly... You're content enough to stay with your "partner". How wonderful for you 😏

Abusive relationship?
It's a Black Thang you wouldn't understand 🙄.

You’d summon the strength to make change with the help of your friends and family ?
Exactly... First time I've abstained from voting. Substantial change, summoning of strength, and resolve💪🏽.

Or abstain from change and stay in the circumstances hating the person putting you through it
The change is not to vote.
Apparently everyone except you knows that the first thing to do when trapped in an abusive relationship is to GET OUT😎.

Last edited:
From your perspective clearly... You're content enough to stay with your "partner". How wonderful for you 😏

It's a Black Thang you wouldn't understand 🙄.

Exactly... First time I've abstained from voting. Substantial change, summoning of strength, and resolve💪🏽.

The change is not to vote.
Apparently everyone except you knows that the first thing to do when trapped in an abusive relationship is to GET OUT😎.
lol you certainly have a strange way at looking at life. I’ve said to you not voting is like giving up control to someone else, to have them make decisions for you - that’s all there is.
If you know that and are ok with that… no problem! By not voting and thinking you are teaching someone else a lesson is just incorrect.
That’s all I’m seeking for you to understand.

lol you certainly have a strange way at looking at life.
This election isn't my life. I feel sorry for you if it's yours... Not really though 🤣.

I’ve said to you not voting is like giving up control to someone else, to have them make decisions for you - that’s all there is.
Are you daft? Actually it's taking complete control over my actions/vote/no vote. For my own reasons🙄.
Decisions are being made for EVERYBODY... Holy s.hit.
The question is whether there will be compliance...Or not 😏.

that’s all there is.
Say it ain't so...Keep it coming 👍🏽😉👌🏽.

By not voting and thinking you are teaching someone else a lesson is just incorrect.
Not about teaching anyone a lesson. It's about casting my vote. For a candidate who will address and take real action. On the inequalities suffered by Black people in this country. When and if that candidate comes along... I'll cast my vote. In the meantime me and mine will be fine ...How about you🤔?

That’s all I’m seeking for you to understand
You think because I disagree with you.
I don't understand...?
Par for the course condescending arrogance...Wow.
👎🏽😆👎🏽.

Last edited:
So the system works that’s why they called Trump.
If Hunter is found guilty he should be punished
Now you say the same thing about Trump.

Ole Debacle Joe will either commute or pardon his bagman s/on - so no worries there - as all things with those Biden’s much like with Hillary - the fix is most definitely in.

This election isn't my life. I feel sorry for you if it's yours... Not really though 🤣.

Are you daft? Actually it's taking complete control over my actions/vote/no vote. For my own reasons🙄.
Decisions are being made for EVERYBODY... Holy s.hit.
The question is whether there will be compliance...Or not 😏.

Say it ain't so...Keep it coming 👍🏽😉👌🏽.

Not about teaching anyone a lesson. It's about casting my vote. For a candidate who will address and take real action. On the inequalities suffered by Black people in this country. When and if that candidate comes along... I'll cast my vote. In the meantime me and mine will be fine ...How about you🤔?

You think because I disagree with you.
I don't understand...?
Par for the course condescending arrogance...Wow.
👎🏽😆👎🏽.

Yes she REALLY is daft.

Perhaps.

Daft ☝️🤡

@MichelleCakes Hi... Read the book when I was in my teens. Many moons ago. Left a lasting impression. Saw the original film from the 30s...Same feeling. Do believe I saw and enjoyed the late seventies TV movie. Have not seen the current remake. Going to put it on my watch list. Everything that I have read or saw I would recommend 👍🏽😉👍🏽.

lol you certainly have a strange way at looking at life. I’ve said to you not voting is like giving up control to someone else, to have them make decisions for you - that’s all there is.
If you know that and are ok with that… no problem! By not voting and thinking you are teaching someone else a lesson is just incorrect.
That’s all I’m seeking for you to understand.
south park beat a dead horse GIF

Maybe y'all shound do a group viewing of the movie, so y'all can discuss the actual movie. Although 💩 slinging is hilarious 😂 it might give y'all something else to talk about 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back