The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote BOZO FOR PRESIDENT 2024

iu

That's no excuse to fall into a rabbit hole of silly conspiracy theories.
Are you referencing a 4-Star General's words and the congressional hearing that is written down for all to read? https://www.libertarianism.org/publications/essays/smedley-butler-business-plot-part-i

When you say "conspiracy"- do you even know the meaning of the word- or do you just parrot it from the news?

conspire /kən-spīr′/

intransitive verb​

1. To plan together secretly to commit an illegal or wrongful act or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
  2. To join or act together; combine.
  3. To plan or plot secretly.

How far from reality are you???? COME BACK!!!!

"Conspiring" is exactly what he testified about... Do you realize that it is a real word and can actually happen?

If you can demonize a word that has legitimate meaning and relevance to this topic- then you are obviously too far gone for reason and logic... go back to your closed mind and never question a thing for the rest of your life... never re-examine your previous beliefs, even if they are false... Enjoy that shite...

quote-the-unexamined-life-is-not-worth-living-socrates-66-86-80-941727879.jpg

Are you referencing a 4-Star General's words and the congressional hearing that is written down for all to read? https://www.libertarianism.org/publications/essays/smedley-butler-business-plot-part-i

When you say "conspiracy"- do you even know the meaning of the word- or do you just parrot it from the news?

conspire /kən-spīr′/

intransitive verb​

1. To plan together secretly to commit an illegal or wrongful act or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
  2. To join or act together; combine.
  3. To plan or plot secretly.

How far from reality are you???? COME BACK!!!!

"Conspiring" is exactly what he testified about... Do you realize that it is a real word and can actually happen?

If you can demonize a word that has legitimate meaning and relevance to this topic- then you are obviously too far gone for reason and logic... go back to your closed mind and never question a thing for the rest of your life... never re-examine your previous beliefs, even if they are false... Enjoy that shite...

View attachment 7264410
Jesus
You’re not a 🤡
🙄

I just realized in this thread, even tho I maybe " tongue and cheek" ( @Jane M ) with my responses, also completely uneducated, however 100% honest! So with that said, y'all need to get laid! Find a side job, that get y'all rilled up for sex/fkn, or maybe a hand job like some other crazy posted about! Life is already to serious, do we have to put it on a social sex site too??? Why can't y'all put the politics in sexual meaning. Almost like what headmaster does, like does any of that make sense absolutely not, but it does take your mind away from what could be some really crazy stuff (zombie apocalypse)..and No this doesn't mean anyone likes you @MacNfries it's just like at the end of the day can any of you say " I'd buy ya a beer?"
💩probably not, but I gave it my best try 😘
My apologies to headmaster I couldn't spell his tag name properly *curtsy*

Last edited:
A good salesman's creed has always been "If you wish to sell anything to anyone you first need to either excite them or disturb them enough to make them respond". You then know you have their attention and allows a conversation to continue. So, whatever the topic IS, just follow that salesman's creed if you desire to create conversation.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about what you aspire to be, I was talking about no one wants to be your friend.
Well, I don't know about that, now ... I'll match my follows to your followers any day, sweetheart. Anyways, usually, if one has a lot of friends, one also has a lot more enemies as well. That goes with the territory, doesn't it?
Maybe just YOU don't want to be my friend ... that's your preference. Which then brings up the Q ... as to why you contacted me in the first place. Is it normal for you to contact someone just to tell them they don't have any friends?
I have no argument with you ... that I can think of. Or do I? You tell me?
So, maybe you just want to hurt my "itty, bitty feelings" ... huh? I do have sensitive feelings. You believe that, right? Just ask my wife, she'd tell ya right off that I'm sometimes an insensitive jerk. But the Administration says I'm Sweet & Cordial.
Maybe you just don't have your fan base here, tonight, you're lonely and need someone to talk with. I'm all EARS until the clock hits midnight.

Last edited:
She's more plus size, learn your women's sizes.
Not really necessary ... my general rule for love making is ladies that weigh less than I do and are no taller than me ... I'm 6'1"
So, enlighten me ... what IS the difference?
The time is counting down ... tick tock
Good Night!

Last edited:
I ask that same question about you and often.
sweetheart, YOU are totally irrelevant in the "big picture" scheme of things.
Thing with Mr. T, because of his biased lawyers and money, is he openly plays dirty and dares anyone to stop him. He's managed his entire LIFE that way, however. The 2024 election WILL be a crooked election because Mr T knows at this point he has everything to lose if he loses the election. He daily encourages his "cult followers" to do wrong in his honor and they're willing to do just that. The MAGAs are once again willing to sacrifice themselves for Mr. T.

If you haven't read Peter Wehner's "The Motivationed Ignorance Of Trump Supporters" yet, you truly should read it. Seriously ... it explains everything regarding MAGA "denial" of Mr. T's antics. Hardly any of us liberals can understand it BUT I better understand it NOW with Wehner's article.

“Motivated ignorance refers to willfully blinding oneself to facts. It’s choosing not to know. In many cases, for many people, knowing the truth is simply too costly, too psychologically painful, too threatening to their core identity. Nescience is therefore incentivized; people actively decide to remain in a state of ignorance. If they are presented with strong arguments against a position they hold, or compelling evidence that disproves the narrative they embrace, they will reject them. Doing so fends off the psychological distress of the realization that they’ve been lying to themselves and to others. ...

“In the case of the MAGA world, the lies that Trump supporters believe, or say they believe, are obviously untrue and obviously destructive. Since 2016 there’s been a ratchet effect, each conspiracy theory getting more preposterous and more malicious. Things that Trump supporters wouldn’t believe or accept in the past have since become loyalty tests. Election denialism is one example. The claim that Trump is the target of “lawfare,” victim to the weaponization of the justice system, is another. ...

“Some of them are cynical and know better; others are blind to the cultlike world to which they belong. Still others have convinced themselves that Trump, although flawed, is the best of bad options. It’s a “binary choice,” they say, and so they have talked themselves into supporting arguably the most comprehensively corrupt man in the history of American politics, certainly in presidential politics. ...

Wehner’s formula for assessing their moral culpability is determined by ... a) how absurd the lies are that they are espousing; b) how intentionally they are avoiding evidence that exposes the lies because they are deeply invested in the lie; and c) how consequential the lie is.

He concludes: “A generation from now, and probably sooner, it will be obvious to everyone that Trump supporters can’t claim they didn’t know.”

Last edited:
sweetheart, YOU are totally irrelevant in the "big picture" scheme of things.
Thing with Mr. T because of his biased lawyers and money, he openly plays dirty and dares anyone to stop him. The 2024 election WILL be a crooked election because Mr T knows at this point he has everything to lose if he loses the election. He daily encourages his "cult followers" to do wrong in his honor and they're willing to do just that. The MAGAs are once again willing to sacrifice themselves for Mr. T.

If you haven't read Wehner's "Motivational Ignorance" yet, you truly should read it. Seriously ... it explains everything regarding MAGA "denial" of Mr. T.

True example of runaway TDS ☝️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back