TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
I LOVE IT, THE BUFFOON IS GETTING ROASTED ALL OVER THE PLACE. ANYONE WITH A RATIONALE & LOGICAL THINKING MIND CAN SEE HOW STUPID TRUMP'S DECISIONS AND SPIN STORIES ARE. THE RATIONALE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT THE TRUMP BRAND ARE HAVING BUYERS REMORSE FROM HIS FALSE ADVERTISING, FLIP-FLOPPING AND DOWN-RIGHT BIZARRE BEHAVIOR.

EVEN A GOP MEMBER OF TRUMP'S OWN PARTY HAS BROUGHT UP ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AN IMPEACHMENT HEARING ONLY 4 MONTHS INTO HIS TERM.
STOP AND THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND, THAT CAN'T BE GOOD. ITS LIKE RATS RUNNING FROM A SINKING SHIP, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME WHEN THIS THING TAKES ON ENOUGH WATER TO INEVITABLY TAKE IT UNDER & SINK IT FOR GOOD.

Awesome - the people involved in this corrupt cover-up are too stupid to even cover it up right... yeah hillarious. I especially love the expose and exposing the idiots on Fake News, oh I meant Fox News trying to Jedi Mind trick away this heat on Trumps ass.

TRUMP DOESN'T BELIEVE IN TELLING THE TRUTH, BUT FACTS DO MATTER. YOU CANT MAKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED GO AWAY FROM TWEETING ABOUT FALSE NARRATIVE, FAKE NEWS TO SPIN AND DISTRACT THE MASSES AND RALLY YOUR BASE. THE TRUTH WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AND EMERGE FROM THE MOUNTAIN OF LIES YOU'VE TRIED TO BURY IT UNDER.

WITH TRUMP GONE OVERSEAS THAT MEANS WE FINALLY HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK TO OURSELVES AGAIN WITHOUT THAT IDIOT HERE DOING SOMETHING STUPID MAKING HEADLINES EVERYDAY.

EVEN FAKE NEWS IS SAYING TRUMP IS PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME WITH THE CURRENCY OF THE CREDIBILITY OF THE OFFICE OF POTUS. DUDE HAS ZERO CRED ALREADY WITH PEOPLE WITH OPEN EYES THAT ARE NOT HOODWINKED BY PARTISAN POLITICS AND STUCK ON DEFENDING TRUMP EVEN IF HE SHOT SOMEONE IN THE MIDDLE OF TIME SQUARE AS HE SAID BEFORE.

Hollywood and most celebrities opposed Trump when he was trying to get elected, so why would they be impartial now? ( Such as those I previously mentioned... )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/trump-wins.79333/page-82#post-1336557 )

More BS from the left. Voter turn out in 2016 was 60.2% of eligible voters. That ranks 2016 as the third HIGHEST turnout percentage the US has had since 1970. It was only 2% short of the post-1970 record turnout (62.2%) we had in 2008 with the election of Obummer.

http://www.electproject.org/2016g

http://www.nonprofitvote.org/documents/2017/03/america-goes-polls-2016.pdf

View attachment 1280843
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-finds-that-voter-turnout-in-2016-topped-2012

But don't feel bad for being wrong SH. This is a classic case of the FAKE NEWS. Shortly after the election, before all the votes were even counted, the liberal media was putting out stories trying to convince the useful idiots that there was "record low turnout" They haven't even taken down their fake news stories like this one, despite the facts of the final vote counts being in.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/popular-vote-turnout-2016/

@hoping hubby - although I'm not of the left - as I'm more center right and I do like the chart you posted with the % of voters over the past elections there is something to the voter apathy, appetite suppression, and voter suppression you can't discount or dismiss.

JUST THE FACTS - no opinionated spin, re-regurgitated propaganda, or demagogue of one party over the other:

One of the best charts that gets into the raw #s I saw was with John King and his Magic Wall on Election Night 2016 and the M.I.A. DEM votes. Take a look for yourself.

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 6.22.37 AM.png
  • In 2012, there was 288,986 DEM votes in Milwaukee County, WI, and 517,022 in Wayne County, Michigan.
  • There was 39,104 less DEM votes on election day in 2016 for WI, and 78,231 less in MI.
  • Trump won both of those states with only a narrow victory of 27,257 votes in WI and 11,837 in MI.
  • Had Hillary only got 30K of the 39K missing votes in WI, and 12K of the 78K missing votes in MI election night would have been much different with no concession on that night.
So what happened to those missing votes in WI, MI, and PA that DEMs normally get?

A couple of words each with only 3 letters: HRC, DNC, RNC, FSB, FBI.

• First off partly HRC & the DNC for not connecting with the voters and she didn't pick up on the warning signs of what Bernie Sanders was tapping into the angst of the populace with their long drawn out Democratic primary race.
  • Partly the RNC for gerrymandering, closing polling stations in predominantly Black neighborhoods and illegally removing people from voter rolls, and over 4 years of Benghazi, ALT email server investigations to damage HRC's brand (good job on them - it worked) to help whoever was the REPUB candidate for 2016. Bravo to the RNC - Machavelli, and Nixon would truly be proud of the operation they ran successfully to suppress enough DEMs voting appetites for their candidate.
  • Partly the Russians FSB for the Psychological warfare, reflexive control, and condition response waged on the American Public's Psyche with all the wikileaks on the DNC, and how they treated poor Bernie exposing and exploiting that rift in the party.
  • And finally the FBI for the bombshell Comey dropped just a week before the election where Trump was tanking in the polls and it seemed Hillary was cruising into the finish line.
  • I give dump-Trump credit, his campaign slogans of MAGA, Build A Wall Make Mexico pay for it, Lock Her Up, and being a White Guy did help him resonate with the white union blue collar workers who felt alienated over the past 8years after Bush Administration giving us the Great Recession. All of those factors lead to the narrow margin to help Trump get over the edge. But it wasn't solely for the factor of the 60% you listed.
You can listen to John King break it down very eloquently here as well.

FACTS - Fuck wit me you know I got em.

Dirty deeds of the RNC:Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.01.29 PM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/r-us...ican-drawn-districts-in-north-carolina-2017-5

Last edited:
Hollywood and most celebrities opposed Trump when he was trying to get elected, so why would they be impartial now? ( Such as those I previously mentioned... )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/trump-wins.79333/page-82#post-1336557 )
@STIFFBBC lol - you just love the back and forth banter for the sake of responding even though they are weak and useless to counter anything I post. How can you refute FACTS?

The only impartiality here is how you missed that 3 of the 5 videos I posted were of conservative people but yet you clung to the first 2 being Bill Mahr - the only Hollywood leftist, then John Oliver who is not hollywood and british and not a leftist, then Stephen Colbert who is conservative, Scarborough a REPUB, and the two broadcasters from FAKe News [Fox News].

Its ok to have a STIFFBBC my man but its not good to have a STIFF impartial eye and mind blinded by cognitive bias to not see the truth. Trump is an imbecile and disaster that any rational minded person already knew was waiting to happen.

Here is something else for you to put in your pipe and smoke on too:

"And History doesn't repeat itself, but it sure does ryhme." ~Mark Twain
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.17.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.13.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.13.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.15.20 AM.png

AND TRUMP CAN EITHER CUT & RUN BY RESIGNING OR STAY & FIGHT AND GET IMPEACHED. ITS GONNA HAPPEN.

DUMP-TRUMP TAKING A PLAY RIGHT OUT OF GOOD OL' TRICKY DICKY'S PLAYBOOK
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 6.56.39 AM.png
ref: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us...e_target_of_a_witch_hunt_nixon_thought_so_too

FACTS (Trump, racist undertones [you can't deny the photo] & replay of Nixonian tactics):
Alex Shephard
58d02d30e2ed0c7ac859db81cf1579904868e06b.jpeg

Sara D. Davis/Getty
Donald Trump is plagiarizing Richard Nixon’s presidential campaigns.

In November of 1969, Nixon asked “the great silent majority of my fellow Americans” for their support in remaining steadfast in Vietnam. In Nixon’s formulation, a radical minority—those advocating for civil rights, hippies, student activists, and anyone against the war in Vietnam—was trying to undermine the nation from within. For America to succeed at home and abroad, the “silent majority”—the good part of America—had to stand up (i.e. support Nixon and his policies) and defeat the bad part. It worked—at least temporarily: Nixon’s approval ratings shot up nearly thirty points after the speech.

For months now, Trump has handed out placards reading “The Silent Majority Stands With Trump.” While Trump doesn’t have Nixon’s, uh, light touch when it comes to dividing the country—he explicitly does so in terms of both race and religion—it’s no surprised that he’s taken up the term, given that it’s always more or less meant “white people.”

Now, in the wake of the deaths of Alton Sterlin, Philando Castile, and five Dallas police officers, Trump is using another Nixon-esque term again and again: The euphemistic “law and order.” It first appeared in a statement released by his campaign on Friday and, at a speech on Monday, he leaned into it to rapturous applause.

Donald Trump: "I am the law-and-order candidate” #Election2016 https://t.co/6OZtrfIwim https://t.co/zBmiLgVTJb

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) July 11, 2016
Nixon famously used the term “law and order” as a dog whistle, as Fusion’s Katie McDonough pointed out last week, in his speech accepting the Republican nomination in 1968. “When the nation with the greatest tradition of the rule of law is plagued by unprecedented lawlessness,” Nixon said. “When a nation that has been known for a century for equality of opportunity is torn by unprecedented racial violence.... then it’s time for new leadership for the United States of America.” Nixon never came out and said what “law and order” meant even though it was obvious, but coming as it does after a year of racism and the fetishization of state power, it’s never been easier to read between the lines.

ref: https://newrepublic.com/minutes/135...rizing-richard-nixons-presidential-campaigns#

And of course animosity toward Nixon ran deep in 1974, the year of his resignation. Just two years earlier Americans had delivered Nixon a landslide: 60.7 percent of the popular vote and 520 electoral votes. The election map looked like a love letter to the re-elected president, the country painted red from stem to stern, with two tiny dots of blue in Massachusetts and D.C. That effusive support evaporated with Watergate. Even many of those who pulled the lever for Nixon in 1972 clamored for his ouster in 1974.

ref: https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/nicole-hemmer/2014/08/05/watergate-and-the-great-nixon-reversal
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.10.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.11.27 AM.png

Last edited:
you do mean his impeachment fund don't you?

he knows it's coming and has a team already lined up working on it.... for someone that is not guilty... why hire a team of lawyers to stop it?
his team is not real popular you know ... just this weekend people at Notre Dame and another college walked out on Pence's speech
but then look at trumps speech last week... come to find out most of his speech was a copy from the Reese Witherspoon movie legally blonde... where she made a commencement speech for graduation..... similar to what his wife did to Michelle Obama's speech

the guy just can NOT win at anything!... papers show his new budget proposal is loaded with Medicaid cuts and other cuts to the elderly and needy
He won with his speech in Saudi Arabia yesterday

it was.... ok........ if the guy just had enough education to read ( 3rd grad reading level maybe?) what was written for him

BUT now he is in Israel...... where they are not pleased to see him after he just fucked them!
first he sold them out to the Russians.... giving them classified info that we got from Israel..... and then the arms deal with the Saudi's.... they are not happy!

Last edited:
Trump’s Proposed Budget Will Decimate Entitlement Programs For The Needy

Say it isn't so !​

sorry there northsb... really hate to rain on your parade...BUT

Trump's groveling speech in Saudi Arabia was a national embarrassment

Yesterday afternoon, Donald Trump became Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. Or so will say Fareed Zakaria and the other doyens of elite opinion this morning, who stumble over themselves to offer praise every time President Trump manages to plow through a comparatively sane speech, string complete sentences together like a freshly minted state senator, and not casually alienate 1.5 billion members of a major world religion. That's the extent of the good news about the president's hectoring, smug speech, in which he exhorted Muslims to smash the radicals in their midst, to "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR COMMUNITIES" and then, puzzlingly, to also "DRIVE THEM OUT OF THIS EARTH," something that does not make ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4af686...7cfcf0114/ss_trump's-groveling-speech-in.html

This whole political forum section on a sex site / meeting place is odd , I am not getting a warm friendly feeling once I read this crap .
I have emailed the Mods. and I realize I am new and a nobody here so I know my opinion means nothing I am okay with it .
This is like watching a train wreck , fake news on both sides . The Libs can't see through the rose colored glasses all I see are Meme's people have created . Most of the news is against Trump and most news kissed the ass of King O .

He will go down IMHO as the worst president but the best smooth talking president , he gave Billions of tax payers money approx. a week before he leaves office all in Gold Silver and Bills on a plane in the middle of the night sent it to Iran . Gave millions to the Arabs (Hamas) This money will find it's way back to ******* Americans thru terrorism .

Please continue the boner killer discussions , SMH

BTW , I come here to get away from all the bullshit and want to be with like minded people that want to look at Pretty & Sexy Women that have a chocolate craving and just healthy appetite's for sex .

Any of you men think women want to listen to this ******* .............................I think not . done rant carry on .

BTW , I come here to get away from all the bullshit and want to be with like minded people that want to look at Pretty & Sexy Women that have a chocolate craving and just healthy appetite's for sex .

Any of you men think women want to listen to this ******* .............................I think not . done rant carry on .

Sorry BUT you entered this part of the forum... So your rant is self inflicted....

Lord Marmalade was ok. Then again it hard to judge due to the low standards everyone is accustomed from him.

Ba-ha-ha- so true @DaphneD. That idiot couldn't win if he was asked to pick the winner in a one-horse race.

Sorry BUT you entered this part of the forum... So your rant is self inflicted....

Touche - here too. Why did the fool stray out of the beaten path of browsing pics and beating his meat to the uncharted 'off-topic' threads then complain he was in the wrong part of town.

Fools like that in the real world just get their ass-beaten, ******* tooken, and sent home rubbing their head and ass with empty pockets.

Last edited:

@Hubby4usedwife1 ROTFLM-BBB-AO

"Youngins ice-grillin' me — oh, you not feelin' me? Fine, it cost you nothin', pay me no mind" ~Jay-Z 'Heart of the City'

And what was the point you were trying to make? Funny for me my reason for coming on here is just the opposite of you and I post my real-life encounters with 'Pretty & Sexy' women that you come on here to admire which has made me a somebody on here in addition to droppin facts along with memes on who is turning out to be the true worst POTUS of ALL TIME instead of driveling with opinions about how Obama is/was this and that.

I'm fucking the ******* out of all these 'Pretty & Sexy' white women who have a chocolate craving every few days so I don't come on here for more sex pics as I see plenty enough in the real-world. In fact you should see this beach-blonde-track running bomb-shell I'm fucking right now. I'll P/M you a few pics for your admiration.

I work around the DC Beltway area once and while and since I have to be A-politcal at work I find it entertaining to be with like minded people who do want to post about the Idiot in Chief and other witty banter about this imbecile for a President. Like this hilarious exchange between Putin and Trump below that @subhub174014 posted. Now that's appetizing to me so how bout them Apples :blackgreedy:

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.50.21 PM.png
Here I have a way outta here for ya - just click on this link below while clicking your heels three times while saying there is no place like home -

Last edited:
When you have a staff member fueling the fire , hard to change the outcome .
lol - no don't deflect to me. What outcome is gonna change where you have a Person sitting in the highest office of the free world making a mockery of the position, the Nation he is supposed to represent and fueling all the flames, dousing hot oil, and throwing wood onto the fire.

Again you don't like it, then change the channel and don't venture back this way. You can control the programming you want to view like I don't look at Fox News after 8pm, its that simple.

DROPPIN MORE FACTS ...

This incredibly detailed map contains a treasure trove of neat details about the 2016 presidential vote

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 8.18.21 PM.png

A Washington State University graduate student created an incredible 2016 presidential vote map — broken down into individual precincts — and it provides a bunch of neat data points about last year's surprising result.

The map was put together by WSU student Ryne Rohla, who published it in April. The map measured the percentage swing in precincts from the 2012 election to the 2016 vote. Blue precincts were ones in which Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton outperformed former President Barack Obama, and red precincts were ones in which President Donald Trump outperformed 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

The darkness of each precincts correlated with how much either Clinton or Trump outperformed the candidate that preceded them.

"Suffice to say that most of the precinct swing can be explained by one variable: education level, perhaps augmented somewhat by race and ethnicity," Rohla wrote in Decision Desk HQ. "While we can’t conclusively say anything about the nature of underlying voter preference changes due to the ecological fallacy, the data is certainly suggestive of broader themes. As they say, 'correlation doesn’t imply causation,' but it does waggle its eyebrows suggestively and gesture furtively while mouthing 'look over there.'"

Rohla, a doctoral candidate in economics, told the Spokane Spokesman-Review in April that he planned to compare the results with changes in health insurance coverage as a part of his dissertation.

Dave Wasserman, House editor for the Cook Political Report, circulated the map Monday on Twitter, calling it the best he's come across. Wasserman also pointed out what the precinct-level results helped to illuminate.

Here are some of the more interesting points from the map:
screen%20shot%202017-05-22%20at%2031629%20pm.png
Ryne Rohla.

The area where Clinton appeared to do best, in terms of outperforming Obama, was right around her home in Westchester, New York. While she didn't appear to do as well as Obama in major New York City boroughs such as Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx, Clinton cleaned up in Westchester County and lower Fairfield County in Connecticut.

screen%20shot%202017-05-22%20at%2032019%20pm.png
Ryne Rohla.

See if you can spot where the Beltway is.

Wasserman found this neat nugget near Scranton, Pennsylvania, where Trump far outperformed Clinton. In this part of the state, the only real bright spot for the former secretary of state was the precinct that contained a country club.

screen%20shot%202017-05-22%20at%2033027%20pm.png
Ryne Rohla.

If you look at the sections of the map where Trump outperformed Romney the most, they come almost entirely in the Rust Belt. Particularly, Trump saw massively positive swings in places like southeast and eastern Ohio, northern Michigan, upstate New York, rural Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, the Dakotas, and basically the entire state of Iowa.

screenshot2017-05-22.png
Ryne Rohla.

For Clinton and Democrats, the positive takeaways included huge swings out West. But many of those swings occurred in states where the gap between Romney and Obama in 2012 were so large that it would've taken Clinton a near-miracle to flip them.

In Utah and Wyoming, Clinton saw very favorable swings when compared to 2012. She also saw a huge increase in Democratic support in coastal California — from the San Francisco metro area to the south — as well as in eastern Washington. A number of precincts in Kansas became more Democratic in 2016, and Democrats could be encouraged by some of the swings in Texas, the linchpin state for Republicans in the Electoral College in recent cycles.

Democrats also saw positive swings in major Southern cities. Dallas, Houston, Charlotte, Raleigh, Nashville, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Charleston all swung increasingly in favor of Clinton in 2016. And the Beltway, the Northeastern corridor that is entrenched in blue, became even more Democratic.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/2016-electoral-map-trump-clinton-vote-precinct-2017-5

I am wondering how you are getting all that white pussy spending your time here .......................LMBWAO ..........
lol - Simple well if you check my timeline I'm on here maybe once every 4 days (never on here weekends) and the white-pussy comes to me like throwing bread to birds - after all they come on here - see me here - then come after me. I just got a tweet an hour ago from some hubby saying he saw me on twitter and his wife needs a Black Bull with a BBC to fuck the ******* out of her real good. And I keep a stable of chics who pick up other chics for me too. If you knew anything then you would know word of mouth is the best form of advertising Jack. #Imwinning

Back