TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
This is a classic case of the FAKE NEWS

yeah I agree most of what you post goes along those lines!

hahahah

but Like I said I already went into this and posted a bunch on it before on the political? thread

this should be your perfect argument.... even though you are wrong.... but you can post/say what you want... I won't argue.... the facts are already posted.... and they don't match yours!

I'm pretty sure I didn't call you a bimbo.... maybe implied something along those lines....I picture a bimbo as someone with big fake boobs and a real "airhead" don't see you being that... but anyway.... progress.... well ok... it's a start...
let me make a long shot here....... change your mind on Trump yet?
No

I'm pretty sure I didn't call you a bimbo.... maybe implied something along those lines....I picture a bimbo as someone with big fake boobs and a real "airhead" don't see you being that... but anyway.... progress.... well ok... it's a start...
let me make a long shot here....... change your mind on Trump yet?
And I retire at the end of the month and I might end up with big fake boobs just out of boredom

And I retire at the end of the month and I might end up with big fake boobs just out of boredom
And congrats with your retirement. And it works for Sarandon! I know this post doesn't apply to the thread, but it was @subhub174014 that got us thinking about boobs. I'll try to stay on topic after this post.

61ebda31979021431de1bb7cdfddc70a

Last edited:
And congrats with your retirement. And it works for Sarandon! I know this post doesn't apply to the thread, but it was @subhub174014 that got us thinking about boobs. I'll try to stay on topic after this post.

61ebda31979021431de1bb7cdfddc70a
Well I'm only 35 so if it worked for her it should work for me. I would never do it but a girl can dream about being a d cup

as for condemning Trump can't you wait until Mueller does his analysis?

yes and I'm pretty sure it won't be good!
but his actions last week are more than enough for me!
first the Russians should never have been allowed in the white house!... after all didn't every agency we have admit that they did influence the election or at least meddle in it!

second... what the hell he lets the Russian press in and jokes around and treats the commies like Royalty... while keeping our people out.... because they ask questions he doesn't want to answer!

third the firing of Comey........his statements to and about the man... who has served our country for years and admired by a lot of people....his timing? was way off on the Clinton deal....... and I have a theory on that... probably way off ... but I think he thought... along with half the country that Clinton had it in the bag.... and had he sat on the info after she was in it would have looked bad for him and the agency.... he had no idea it might sway some votes.... or that she would lose... just my opinion

but anyway this pres so far has done nothing but step on his own dick since he has been in office.... that and take care of himself/family and friends!

well good luck with retirement..... working towards that myself.... and soon!

and you would be the first to get them late in life to try and add something to ......? spice things up?

second... what the hell he lets the Russian press in and jokes around and treats the commies like Royalty... while keeping our people out.... because they ask questions he doesn't want to answer!
I'm uncertain too but for all you know there might be some tag team plan with Russia to stamp out DAESH? And if that's the case why tip off your enemies that you're gunning for them?

third the firing of Comey........his statements to and about the man... who has served our country for years and admired by a lot of people....his timing? was way off on the Clinton deal....... and I have a theory on that... probably way off ... but I think he thought... along with half the country that Clinton had it in the bag.... and had he sat on the info after she was in it would have looked bad for him and the agency.... he had no idea it might sway some votes.... or that she would lose... just my opinion
I noticed this information about Comey recently. Perhaps these reasons might be enough for his dismissal?
( http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/five-biggest-mistakes-led-firing-james-comey/ )

but anyway this pres so far has done nothing but step on his own dick since he has been in office.... that and take care of himself/family and friends!
It might just be an expression, but President Trump would thank you that you feared his member was so long that he could step on it by mistake when he walked. :D If that's the case don't worry Melania would take excellent care of it.

Last edited:
Well I'm only 35 so if it worked for her it should work for me

wait just one damn minute here..... your retiring soon.... and you are only 35?
first if you are retiring soon... have you seen Trumps plan on health care and how it effects the elderly/retirees?
not counting his other cuts to programs that are for the retirees

and then that brings up the 35......... you wouldn't be jerking my chain would you?
retiring at 35 you must really think Trump is going to.....?

tr96.jpg

the reality is... and has been so far.....

tr94.jpg

wait just one damn minute here..... your retiring soon.... and you are only 35?
first if you are retiring soon... have you seen Trumps plan on health care and how it effects the elderly/retirees?
not counting his other cuts to programs that are for the retirees

and then that brings up the 35......... you wouldn't be jerking my chain would you?
retiring at 35 you must really think Trump is going to.....?

View attachment 1281422

the reality is... and has been so far.....

View attachment 1281423
If that's the case I'd nominate @northsb as economic czar for Canada!!!! And we should talk :) ;)

If that's the case I'd nominate @northsb as economic czar for Canada!!!! And we should talk :) ;)
A couple lucky breaks in my 20's . I was fortunate to have my dad alive to advise what to do and lucky enough that my then husband knew I'd put one between his eyes if he fucked it up. Nothing brilliant on my part but I can't wait to donate to the trump reelection campaign

A couple lucky breaks in my 20's . I was fortunate to have my dad alive to advise what to do and lucky enough that my then husband knew I'd put one between his eyes if he fucked it up. Nothing brilliant on my part but I can't wait to donate to the trump reelection campaign
Undoubtedly Trump would be thankful to your generous donations, and I wish I had your lucky breaks.

Nothing brilliant on my part but I can't wait to donate to the trump reelection campaign

you do mean his impeachment fund don't you?

he knows it's coming and has a team already lined up working on it.... for someone that is not guilty... why hire a team of lawyers to stop it?
his team is not real popular you know ... just this weekend people at Notre Dame and another college walked out on Pence's speech
but then look at trumps speech last week... come to find out most of his speech was a copy from the Reese Witherspoon movie legally blonde... where she made a commencement speech for graduation..... similar to what his wife did to Michelle Obama's speech

the guy just can NOT win at anything!... papers show his new budget proposal is loaded with Medicaid cuts and other cuts to the elderly and needy

By the way I am a Trump supporter and I have been on this site for slightly over a year. And you can ask @MacNfries, @subhub174014, or @bigblackbull76 ( who are my greatest critics thus far ) in my prior conversations on these threads ( that you are most welcome to read ) I did not have to resort to name calling or insults as we agreed to play fair and stick with the facts and logic. I hope you can too should we ever lock horns on any issue. :angel:

Everyone remember to remain civil and try to refrain from the name calling -@DaphneD, @MacNfries
@STIFFBBC - I'm not a critic of you and your entitled to hold your own opinions and beliefs and I only post and counter with straight facts to refute false narratives and incorrect conclusions I see post up.

NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM.
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.02.13 AM.png

I HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO OVER A MONTH AGO, AAH FUCK IT HELL YOU KNOW I LOVE TO TELL YOU I WAS RIGHT! I WAS THE LONE GUY OUT HERE CALLING FOR THIS IMBECILE'S HEAD ON AN IMPEACHMENT PIKE AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE CLOSE TO ACTUALLY GETTING IT.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT PUTTING MONEY UP FOR THIS BUM'S RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN, WHILE YOUR THROWING AWAY YOUR MONEY RICK SANTORUM HAS A TWO TIME FAILED PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN RUN HE'D LIKE YOUR DONATIONS TO FUND FOR A THIRD ALSO. THIS CURRENT IDIOT IN THE OVAL OFFICE MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE IT OUT OF HIS FIRST TERM BEFORE RESIGNING AND IF HE DOES MAKE IT FOUR YEARS THIS COUNTRY HAS DEFINITELY SEEN ENOUGH NAUSEATING SCENES FROM HIM HE WONT MAKE IT A SECOND TIME. - HALLELUJAH!
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.57.32 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/could-trump-be-impeached-over-comey-memo-impeachment-2017-5

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.58.40 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-obstruction-of-justice-comey-memo-2017-5
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.59.44 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/robert-mueller-trump-russia-intelligence-community-fbi-2017-5

WELL ABOUT TIME,
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 5.00.41 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-impeachment-research-white-house-2017-5

LIAR, LIAR, LIAR YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.45.43 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-comey-michael-flynn-probe-2017-5

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.51.20 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/russ...d-they-could-use-flynn-to-get-to-trump-2017-5

OH AND IT JUST CONTINUES TO GET WORSE FOR THE IDIOT IN CHIEF
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.53.31 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-investigation-kushner-white-house-2017-5

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.24.13 AM.png
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.06.52 AM.png
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-nut-job-james-comey-russia-2017-5

WOW, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY - HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE ADMITTING GUILT ON LIVE TV.

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 4.49.25 AM.png

LOL, WELL YOU DON'T SAY - SOMEONE IN THE WHITEHOUSE ACTUALLY USING THEIR BRAINS.
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 5.15.21 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/whit...ined-self-destructive-fbi-russia-comey-2017-5

YES YOU DID JEB, YES YOU DID.
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 5.17.33 AM.png
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/jeb-bush-on-trump-i-told-you-so-2017-5

The latest stories offer two key lessons. The first is that Trump has truly terrible instincts and little impulse control. Speaking in this fashion to the Russians, one of whom is a well-known spymaster, is incredibly stupid and short-sighted. The second is that Trump is screwed. The slow drip of Russia news has become a torrent. The investigation into Russian interference keeps getting closer to Trump and Trump keeps doing himself no favors.

Somewhere, Mike Pence is smiling. Looks like he is being set-up for SUCCESSion (see what I did there) ;).

Last edited:
you do mean his impeachment fund don't you?

he knows it's coming and has a team already lined up working on it.... for someone that is not guilty... why hire a team of lawyers to stop it?
his team is not real popular you know ... just this weekend people at Notre Dame and another college walked out on Pence's speech
but then look at trumps speech last week... come to find out most of his speech was a copy from the Reese Witherspoon movie legally blonde... where she made a commencement speech for graduation..... similar to what his wife did to Michelle Obama's speech

the guy just can NOT win at anything!... papers show his new budget proposal is loaded with Medicaid cuts and other cuts to the elderly and needy
If push really did come to shove and Trump really did feel the fangs of impeachment, seeing you cited Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde" I could cite "Wag The Dog" ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120885/synopsis ) with Anne Heche, Robert De Niro, and Dustin Hoffman. The premise of the movie had an unpopular president singed by a sex scandal use spin doctors to distract America's focus from the president onto a fabricated conflict. If anything that could be what might happen but it wouldn't have to be fabricated as Hamza Bin Laden ( Osama's ******* who was recently featured on 60 minutes last week and he metaphorically threw a gauntlet at America for killing his ******* ) ( http://www.cbsnews.com/news/preview-the-bin-laden-documents/ ) is looking at rekindling Al Qaeda, you have DAESH, Iran, Syria, or Kim Jong-Un in North Korea. Any of these suggested adversaries can be plausible enemies that can cause problems in which Trump can enter the stage and kick their arses and maybe make Americans from both sides of the political continuum finally rally behind Trump as their leader.

Last edited:
@STIFFBBC - I'm not a critic of you and your entitled to hold your own opinions and beliefs and I only post and counter with straight facts to refute false narratives and incorrect conclusions I see post up.
That's fair, and vice versa. As you know I feel compelled to prove what I say or show some form of evidence or reference. ;)

Even if I have to estimate how big Trump's Big Wall will be in comparison to the Great Wall of China as I did here: ( https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ump-gets-impeached.92341/page-17#post-1395411 )

Last edited:
I LOVE IT, THE BUFFOON IS GETTING ROASTED ALL OVER THE PLACE. ANYONE WITH A RATIONALE & LOGICAL THINKING MIND CAN SEE HOW STUPID TRUMP'S DECISIONS AND SPIN STORIES ARE. THE RATIONALE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT THE TRUMP BRAND ARE HAVING BUYERS REMORSE FROM HIS FALSE ADVERTISING, FLIP-FLOPPING AND DOWN-RIGHT BIZARRE BEHAVIOR.

EVEN A GOP MEMBER OF TRUMP'S OWN PARTY HAS BROUGHT UP ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AN IMPEACHMENT HEARING ONLY 4 MONTHS INTO HIS TERM.
STOP AND THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND, THAT CAN'T BE GOOD. ITS LIKE RATS RUNNING FROM A SINKING SHIP, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME WHEN THIS THING TAKES ON ENOUGH WATER TO INEVITABLY TAKE IT UNDER & SINK IT FOR GOOD.

Awesome - the people involved in this corrupt cover-up are too stupid to even cover it up right... yeah hillarious. I especially love the expose and exposing the idiots on Fake News, oh I meant Fox News trying to Jedi Mind trick away this heat on Trumps ass.

TRUMP DOESN'T BELIEVE IN TELLING THE TRUTH, BUT FACTS DO MATTER. YOU CANT MAKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED GO AWAY FROM TWEETING ABOUT FALSE NARRATIVE, FAKE NEWS TO SPIN AND DISTRACT THE MASSES AND RALLY YOUR BASE. THE TRUTH WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AND EMERGE FROM THE MOUNTAIN OF LIES YOU'VE TRIED TO BURY IT UNDER.

WITH TRUMP GONE OVERSEAS THAT MEANS WE FINALLY HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK TO OURSELVES AGAIN WITHOUT THAT IDIOT HERE DOING SOMETHING STUPID MAKING HEADLINES EVERYDAY.

EVEN FAKE NEWS IS SAYING TRUMP IS PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME WITH THE CURRENCY OF THE CREDIBILITY OF THE OFFICE OF POTUS. DUDE HAS ZERO CRED ALREADY WITH PEOPLE WITH OPEN EYES THAT ARE NOT HOODWINKED BY PARTISAN POLITICS AND STUCK ON DEFENDING TRUMP EVEN IF HE SHOT SOMEONE IN THE MIDDLE OF TIME SQUARE AS HE SAID BEFORE.

Back