Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
There is a very distinct difference between wanting to do something or being subjugated by it. For example:

A guy begs and pleads for his wife to have an affair with a Black guy. She isn't all that excited about it, but does it. During the experience, the husband takes pictures and posts them her, referring to her as "his slutty whore opening herself up for the first Black guy she's met." We've all seen similar pics with similar captions. They're in this thread, posted by others. That is what I object to.

Another example. The wife expresses a desire to experience a Black guy. Hubby agrees and they go off and have a really wonderful time. But the captioned picture shows the woman saying "Oh Honey, he's just so big, you'll never have me again!" It wasn't what she said, but that's what the caption says.

Now, you're a couple who is mildly interested in having a little adult fun. The only narratives you see are like the above two examples. How much will they motivate you to try it out? Probably not much!

But if you see a captioned picture like what we post; an enduring theme of "Thank you dear for allowing me to explore my fantasy" or "I never realized how beautiful she looked until I saw her sliding down a Black shaft." Both of those examples may prove to actually motivate someone to give it a try.

What you and your husband do in the privacy of your home, or with others, is of no concern of mine. If you both enjoy it, go for it! Life is too short not to have fun. If a guy wants to be caged, pegged, or whatever, great, just as long as it's understood between all parties, i.e. consensual.

Same goes for humiliation. If the woman enjoys being called a slut or whore, go for it. If the husband enjoys being told his cock is too small, knock yourself out. I'm not objecting!

What I am objecting to is the apparent overarching theme that ALL husbands are worthless cuckolds and ALL wives are mindless sluts. That's far from reality, but few apparently realize it.
You expressed how we feel perfectly, thank you.

Like your way of thinking but your hubby getting pegged is humiliating form of action and you are a slut whore but choose that so that is fine too. You love getting fucked by different men and fathering their *******!!!
We don't really think of it that way. It falls into fun sex times for us. I have a clit vibe going and I sure enjoy myself. I can tell by his moans, he likes it. So, we are just going to go with it as fun. Some may see it different, but that is their fun

We don't really think of it that way. It falls into fun sex times for us. I have a clit vibe going and I sure enjoy myself. I can tell by his moans, he likes it. So, we are just going to go with it as fun. Some may see it different, but that is their fun
Damn you're a sexy slut!!! I'd love to see more of you!!!!

Like your way of thinking but your hubby getting pegged is humiliating form of action and you are a slut whore but choose that so that is fine too. You love getting fucked by different men and fathering their *******!!!
I'm sure guilty of this...........

I think I was totally slutty in college. I just thought I could use sex to not feel so lonely. I had bfs in HS and this was different for me. Sometimes I even lost my panties. LOL. The time between "hi" and my underwear coming down was as short as 5 minutes. I should have bought stock in condom companies.

I think I was totally slutty in college. I just thought I could use sex to not feel so lonely. I had bfs in HS and this was different for me. Sometimes I even lost my panties. LOL. The time between "hi" and my underwear coming down was as short as 5 minutes. I should have bought stock in condom companies.
I love what a fucking slut you are!!!! I'd love to fuck all of your hole over one hot night!!!!

I want a wife like you, fucking other men then come home and tell me the details as I orally pleasure you

There is a very distinct difference between wanting to do something or being subjugated by it. For example:

A guy begs and pleads for his wife to have an affair with a Black guy. She isn't all that excited about it, but does it. During the experience, the husband takes pictures and posts them her, referring to her as "his slutty whore opening herself up for the first Black guy she's met." We've all seen similar pics with similar captions. They're in this thread, posted by others. That is what I object to.

Another example. The wife expresses a desire to experience a Black guy. Hubby agrees and they go off and have a really wonderful time. But the captioned picture shows the woman saying "Oh Honey, he's just so big, you'll never have me again!" It wasn't what she said, but that's what the caption says.

Now, you're a couple who is mildly interested in having a little adult fun. The only narratives you see are like the above two examples. How much will they motivate you to try it out? Probably not much!

But if you see a captioned picture like what we post; an enduring theme of "Thank you dear for allowing me to explore my fantasy" or "I never realized how beautiful she looked until I saw her sliding down a Black shaft." Both of those examples may prove to actually motivate someone to give it a try.

What you and your husband do in the privacy of your home, or with others, is of no concern of mine. If you both enjoy it, go for it! Life is too short not to have fun. If a guy wants to be caged, pegged, or whatever, great, just as long as it's understood between all parties, i.e. consensual.

Same goes for humiliation. If the woman enjoys being called a slut or whore, go for it. If the husband enjoys being told his cock is too small, knock yourself out. I'm not objecting!

What I am objecting to is the apparent overarching theme that ALL husbands are worthless cuckolds and ALL wives are mindless sluts. That's far from reality, but few apparently realize it.
So perfectly said again. Thanks for the perspective and, in our case, spot on advice. I am just so proud of her and so happy for her and for her men. It is beautiful to watch.

Back