Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
"... and let me tell you another secret. Our bodies have evolved for multiple partners..... taking turns .... keeping the pleasure rolling through our body as each empties his seed deep inside us, the seed from multiple lovers competing inside our pussies to reach and fertilize our eggs.

and the final secret I am going to tell you, before my lover arrives...

Men's cocks has evolved for this too. The glans has evolved to scoop other men's seed from our pussy before it has a chance to reach our eggs, before shooting inside themselves. The advantage clearly goes to the longer thicker cock, with the most pronounced glans who can last long enough to pump each of his competitors seed from our spent bodies with every stroke before pumping his own deep inside us.

I just wanted you to know that before Leroy arrives"

Last edited:
"... and let me tell you another secret. Our bodies have evolved for multiple partners..... taking turns .... keeping the pleasure rolling through our body as each empties his seed deep inside us, the seed from multiple lovers competing inside our pussies to reach and fertilize our eggs.

and the final secret I am going to tell you, before my lover arrives...

Men's cocks has evolved for this too. The glans has evolved to scoop other men's seed from our pussy before it has a chance to reach our eggs, before shooting inside themselves. The advantage clearly goes to the longer thicker cock, with the most pronounced glans who can last long enough to pump each of his competitors seed from our spent bodies with every stroke before pumping his own deep inside us.

I just wanted you to know that before Leroy arrives"
Evolution and biology are facinating, at least to me.

Unbeknownst to almost everyone, humans have one of the largest penis's of the Mammal class, I believe. Reason is simple, the women have both selected for, and were successfully bred by larger penis's.

When given the choice, average women will select a 7" cock that's thicker than normal (sorry, can't remember the diameter). Interestingly enough, the average male penis is around 5.5" Which means that for every 6" cock out there, there is one 5.0" and one 6.0" cock out there, but even that is larger than most other mammillian species.

Also, it's fairly obvious that the larger cock will be more successful in impregnation (the bigger the syrenge)

When a woman orgasms, the cervix dips into the pool of semen at the bottom of the vaginal canal, bringing the sperm into the womb, assisting in fertilization. It also effectively immobilizes her so that the sperm has a better chance of staying inside the female than running down her leg.

I don't mean to give a biology lesson, but the way our bodies are configured almost begs for reproduction.

Women, when entering puberty and throughout their fertile period (mid-30s?) remain attractive and active, softer facial lines, larger perminant breasts (most mammals develop 'breasts' only when nursing - we keep 'em!), hourglass figure, wider (breeding) hips.

Men, during the same general age group are strong, active, veral and prime breeding material.

No other mammal (that I'm aware of) are in a constant state of arousal - not just when the female is in heat.

For these reasons, and countless more, we should exercise what we were endowed with.

Only makes sence to me...

"Les aventures de Damien" writen by Unknown
good story writen in 4 chapters
Written in French, use Google to translate this story in your mom language
This is a story of a boy Damien and his girlfriend in vacation in Tunisia. This young white couple will be soon spotted by two Arab bulls and ....
I will let you guess what will happend .....

It must be said that arab bulls have nice big cocks to satisfy white girls and their cucks as well

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 15
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    515.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I was anxious for my wife to try the first black man. So I planned that one night we would go to a bar and the guy that I was communicating with on craigslist would meet us there. I didn’t want her to be aware of it thinking that she would object to maybe be nervous. Somewhere around 1030 the black guy came into the bar recognized myself and my wife after I gave him a description and stood next to us. He started lightly flirting with my wife and offered to buy us both a *******. Of course my wife looked at me with a curious clean in her eye and I told her I had nothing to do with it.
Before I knew it he was buying her martinis and they were chatting up a storm. I excuse myself to go to the men’s room and as I left I gave him wink. That was a predetermined wink to let him know to proceed on the seduction.
When I came back to the bar he excused himself and went to the men’s room and my wife told me he’s a big boy. I asked her what she meant by that and she said he was rubbing his dick on her thigh making believe it was by accident and she could feel it. Needless to say she was feeling no pain and when he came back to the bar he asked us if we wanted to go to another bar with his friend bartended. I said yes and my wife looked at me and I said it’s OK we’re just gonna go and have a *******. When we got to the other bar it happened to be mostly a black bar. There was about eight black guys and two black women there was one white couple in the back. The bartender was very friendly smiling as he was looking at us and I love my wife. After two drinks he had his arm around my wife’s waist pulled her close and we were teasing back-and-forth. I asked him what kind of car you had and he said he had a brand new Chevy Tahoe. He asked if I wanted to see it as I seem very interested. I told him that I would like to see it when we left the bar and I was anxious to experience how it drove. When we left the bar we walked over to his Tahoe of course it was black. My wife and I sat in the back and he drove us around the parking lot for a little and I said to him do you mind if I drive. He said absolutely not you could drive it I trust you. He said you trust if I sit in back with your wife I looked at my wife and she was kind of out of it. So I said yes go in the back and make sure she doesn’t fall over. I got in the front and started driving I went out on the street and started heading north. I heard my wife make a little bit of a grown and when I turned around he was rubbing her pussy. She started moaning and wiggling around. The next thing I knew he had her hand on his pants and she was rubbing his cock. She looked at me with a very serious looked and wanted to know is it OK. I nodded gently and I continue to drive before I knew it she had his cock in her mouth and she was lightly sucking and moaning. The next morning she acted like she knew nothing about it and I just pretended that nothing happened and that we were both *******.
WTowart

Back