Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Wow, this brings back a memory. I'm sitting here thinking about how my life would be different if I had not been involved with this (at the end)

The gf who got me into the whole dom couple gig started this way. It's been a while, but I remember most of the good stuff.

She was away from home at a training seminar........with a blk instructor. When she got back, she told her husband about how taken back she was by the instructor (Brian). (Brian has a "presence" when he walks into a room)

Over the weeks, they did the role-playing fun with her telling him of what the instructor could do with her. He loved it, she loved it.

As she was getting ready for the next training session, her husband asked what she thought about getting to know the instructor better. She was shocked, but it kinda excited her. So, she packed some sexy, but presentable "after class" outfits.

Then, when she was ready, she told me that her husband shocked her and she was baffled the entire drive.

Her husband said, "Don't say no to him."

So, my gf gets close to the instructor (Brian) and they do end up back in his room. There were others there at first, but she was alone with him after a while. Brian does make a move, but my GF is timid. She does not say no, but isn't saying yes either. Finally, Brian kissed her neck and unzipped her dress. She can't imagine her husband was thinking this is what he meant when he said to her not to say "No."

Her dress is at her ankles. She's freakin out inside, but he calmly lays her on the couch. He still has his dress shirt and slacks on. She still has her panties and bra on, but he gets between her legs. She can feel he's so hard and big.

She just tells him that she has to see it. So, he takes it out, she is shocked but cannot take her hands off it. She rambled to him about this whole situation is out of control...blah blah blah

With her panties still on, Brian cums on her stomach. My gf gets dressed and leaves.

She gets home and shows her husband she did not say "no" by the cum stain on the front of her panties.

The weeks go on and my gf said she could not stop thinking about having sex with Brian. No condoms were around and since her husband was snipped, and no bc either.

Finally, it gets to the point where she tells her husband she wants to have sex with Brian. Her husband was not shocked but did not jump at the chance.

Finally, my gf says she will give him the 3some with another girl if he will let her do this. He blabbers about condoms and STDs. My gf just tells him she does NOT want Brian to wear a condom. She asks him to get tested before and she "time" her cycle so there's a low chance of getting preg.

He reluctantly agrees.........................Guess who the other girl was in the 3 some with my GF and her hubby...............Yeah ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this brings back a memory. I'm sitting here thinking about how my life would be different if I had not been involved with this (at the end)

The gf who got me into the whole dom couple gig started this way. It's been a while, but I remember most of the good stuff.

She was away from home at a training seminar........with a blk instructor. When she got back, she told her husband about how taken back she was by the instructor (Brian). (Brian has a "presence" when he walks into a room)

Over the weeks, they did the role-playing fun with her telling him of what the instructor could do with her. He loved it, she loved it.

As she was getting ready for the next training session, her husband asked what she thought about getting to know the instructor better. She was shocked, but it kinda excited her. So, she packed some sexy, but presentable "after class" outfits.

Then, when she was ready, she told me that her husband shocked her and she was baffled the entire drive.

Her husband said, "Don't say no to him."

So, my gf gets close to the instructor (Brian) and they do end up back in his room. There were others there at first, but she was alone with him after a while. Brian does make a move, but my GF is timid. She does not say no, but isn't saying yes either. Finally, Brian kissed her neck and unzipped her dress. She can't imagine her husband was thinking this is what he meant when he said to her not to say "No."

Her dress is at her ankles. She's freakin out inside, but he calmly lays her on the couch. He still has his dress shirt and slacks on. She still has her panties and bra on, but he gets between her legs. She can feel he's so hard and big.

She just tells him that she has to see it. So, he takes it out, she is shocked but cannot take her hands off it. She rambled to him about this whole situation is out of control...blah blah blah

With her panties still on, Brian cums on her stomach. My gf gets dressed and leaves.

She gets home and shows her husband she did not say "no" by the cum stain on the front of her panties.

The weeks go on and my gf said she could not stop thinking about having sex with Brian. No condoms were around and since her husband was snipped, and no bc either.

Finally, it gets to the point where she tells her husband she wants to have sex with Brian. Her husband was not shocked but did not jump at the chance.

Finally, my gf says she will give him the 3some with another girl if he will let her do this. He blabbers about condoms and STDs. My gf just tells him she does NOT want Brian to wear a condom. She asks him to get tested before and she "time" her cycle so there's a low chance of getting preg.

He reluctantly agrees.........................Guess who the other girl was in the 3 some with my GF and her hubby...............Yeah ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share this story with us! I think our primary goal in the endeavor is two-fold: First to bring back memories like what you just related to us, and second, to give others the idea that having a relationship with a Black guy doesn't mean the husband has to be humiliated and the woman isn't automatically a slut or whore, a belief shared by a number of folks in the forum that probably scares off a lot of people who may be otherwise interested in giving it a try.

Again, thank you for your time and effort. It was a lovely story and please, never hesitate to share additional encounters that our narratives help you to remember!

Hugs and Kisses

Donna

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share this story with us! I think our primary goal in the endeavor is two-fold: First to bring back memories like what you just related to us, and second, to give others the idea that having a relationship with a Black guy doesn't mean the husband has to be humiliated and the woman isn't automatically a slut or whore, a belief shared by a number of folks in the forum that probably scares off a lot of people who may be otherwise interested in giving it a try.

Again, thank you for your time and effort. It was a lovely story and please, never hesitate to share additional encounters that our narratives help you to remember!

Hugs and Kisses

Donna
Agreed, the husband does not have to be humiliated, but I know some love it. I peg my hubby and he's spent time caged, but I never humiliated him. the cage is kinda our own private way of doing this fun. He likes pegging. His gf before me did it and he's the one that suggested we try it.

As for me (the wife) being a slut or whore????????? I have sure done a number of things that make me one or both, but I don't feel that way. 8 k-id-s by 5 different f-a-t-h-e-r-s is sure slutty. However, I would not change a thing about my family.

In the end, I choose and my husband chooses. Sometimes we make questionable choices, but we still have the opportunity to choose

Agreed, the husband does not have to be humiliated, but I know some love it. I peg my hubby and he's spent time caged, but I never humiliated him. the cage is kinda our own private way of doing this fun. He likes pegging. His gf before me did it and he's the one that suggested we try it.

As for me (the wife) being a slut or whore????????? I have sure done a number of things that make me one or both, but I don't feel that way. 8 k-id-s by 5 different f-a-t-h-e-r-s is sure slutty. However, I would not change a thing about my family.

In the end, I choose and my husband chooses. Sometimes we make questionable choices, but we still have the opportunity to choose
Like your way of thinking but your hubby getting pegged is humiliating form of action and you are a slut whore but choose that so that is fine too. You love getting fucked by different men and fathering their *******!!!

There is a very distinct difference between wanting to do something or being subjugated by it. For example:

A guy begs and pleads for his wife to have an affair with a Black guy. She isn't all that excited about it, but does it. During the experience, the husband takes pictures and posts them her, referring to her as "his slutty whore opening herself up for the first Black guy she's met." We've all seen similar pics with similar captions. They're in this thread, posted by others. That is what I object to.

Another example. The wife expresses a desire to experience a Black guy. Hubby agrees and they go off and have a really wonderful time. But the captioned picture shows the woman saying "Oh Honey, he's just so big, you'll never have me again!" It wasn't what she said, but that's what the caption says.

Now, you're a couple who is mildly interested in having a little adult fun. The only narratives you see are like the above two examples. How much will they motivate you to try it out? Probably not much!

But if you see a captioned picture like what we post; an enduring theme of "Thank you dear for allowing me to explore my fantasy" or "I never realized how beautiful she looked until I saw her sliding down a Black shaft." Both of those examples may prove to actually motivate someone to give it a try.

What you and your husband do in the privacy of your home, or with others, is of no concern of mine. If you both enjoy it, go for it! Life is too short not to have fun. If a guy wants to be caged, pegged, or whatever, great, just as long as it's understood between all parties, i.e. consensual.

Same goes for humiliation. If the woman enjoys being called a slut or whore, go for it. If the husband enjoys being told his cock is too small, knock yourself out. I'm not objecting!

What I am objecting to is the apparent overarching theme that ALL husbands are worthless cuckolds and ALL wives are mindless sluts. That's far from reality, but few apparently realize it.

Back